Japan Night Aerials

I hope I get to visit Japan one day, seems like a alien world. It’s not like that though, infrastructure isn’t everything.

Japanese people are some of the saddest in the world a whole forest where they kill themselves.
The most severe cases of social anxiety( look up Hikkimori) . Low birth rates, perverted men who have accepted a lifetime of loneliness and leaned into sexual perversions instead.
Very sad civil society.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Shanghai is also another impressive futuristic city.

One thing I admire about eastern Asian countries is they're very clean, advanced and safe compared to western civilization. You know a city is advanced when they have real 5G networks, high-speed rail (bullet trains), electric buses, fancy new skyscrapers, a functional and efficient public transportation system... These are the things that no US city possesses except in their dreams. In reality, most China cities, Japanese, and Korean would pretty much dominate the most advanced cities list.

I hope I get to visit Japan one day, seems like a alien world. It’s not like that though, infrastructure isn’t everything.

Japanese people are some of the saddest in the world a whole forest where they kill themselves.
The most severe cases of social anxiety( look up Hikkimori) . Low birth rates, perverted men who have accepted a lifetime of loneliness and leaned into sexual perversions instead.
Very sad civil society.
Combining capitalism with a society with insane hierarchy systems and super submissive
Just push everything down

Shanghai is also another impressive futuristic city.

One thing I admire about eastern Asian countries is they're very clean, advanced and safe compared to western civilization. You know a city is advanced when they have real 5G networks, high-speed rail (bullet trains), electric buses, fancy new skyscrapers, a functional and efficient public transportation system... These are the things that no US city possesses except in their dreams. In reality, most China cities, Japanese, and Korean would pretty much dominate the most advanced cities list.

I think somalis should go to these countries for internships.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Don't worry; we'll reach that level of development in 150-300 years. Lol

Sometimes I just wish Somalis think like those Emerite Arabs and take advantage of their strategic location and oil resources. I mean the Gulf Arabs are not known to be hardworking, disciplined or educated as to the Japanese yet their countries are filthy rich and well developed. I mean Dubai is regarded as one of the most advanced cities in the world. It's truly a sad affair of how Somalia is today. If only Somalis tasted real money, progress and stability then they would've never gone back to tribalism, poverty, instability and corruption because they would consider it the dark days and never return to those days. Somalia needs to taste oil money just to realize qabyalad is not worth it.

Sometimes I just wish Somalis think like those Emerite Arabs and take advantage of their strategic location and oil resources. I mean the Gulf Arabs are not known to be hardworking, disciplined or educated as to the Japanese yet their countries are filthy rich and well developed. I mean Dubai is regarded as one of the most advanced cities in the world. It's truly a sad affair of how Somalia is today. If only Somalis tasted real money, progress and stability then they would've never gone back to tribalism, poverty, instability and corruption because they would consider it the dark days and never return to those days. Somalia needs to taste oil money just to realize qabyalad is not worth it.
Qabilism is simply due to poverty and lack of security. Just a bit of instability in Europe sees massive rises in right wing parties and increases in nationalism (adult form of qabilism).

So much potential that is squandered by older men who love power. It'll take several generations I feel like.

Reading the history of Singapore really does open ones eyes to development (and the importance of handholding by superpowers).

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Qabilism is simply due to poverty and lack of security. Just a bit of instability in Europe sees massive rises in right wing parties and increases in nationalism (adult form of qabilism).

So much potential that is squandered by older men who love power. It'll take several generations I feel like.

Reading the history of Singapore really does open ones eyes to development (and the importance of handholding by superpowers).

The elders are holding back Somalia as a hostage just so they can secure their bag and not care for the well being of their country. They're all traitors and tribalists. We need young educated minds with goodwill to take over. This will be the first step for Somalia to really move forward.

Hong Kong is amazing. I've been to Singapore a couple of years ago and it's literally one of the coolest cities to ever visit.

Really cool ! I was planning on visiting japan or singapore this year. But I can't for obvious reasons. In shaa allah next year.

Trending

Latest posts