NEWS Japan appoints its first ''Minister for Loneliness''.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
We need ministers that deal with mental health, I believe Japan might have started something profound and extremely resourceful. I hope we have a similar position in Somalia. :)

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
Sounds hyper specific. Why not smth like β€œMinister of mental Health”
its hyper specific because a lot of Japanese people are lonely and go without human contact. Have you ever heard of the hikikomori phenomenon?

its hyper specific because a lot of Japanese people are lonely and go without human contact. Have you ever heard of the hikikomori phenomenon?
The say what now?

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

The say what now?

giphy.gif
There people who isolate themselves in their room for years and years. They are unemployed and never go outside, and interact with no people.

Nafiso Qalanjo

What are the causes, and does it include anime :ohhh::mjkkk:
The cause varies, but I don't think anime in the equation. What all hikikomari's have in common though is that they are all depressed, lonely individuals that have given up on themselves and society at large.

That is why i'm so grateful for Somali culture. We're traditionally extroverted people that love being around others. We are a tad boisterous and lack the concept of privacy and alone time, but being social as humans is what keeps us going. Its important that we carry on this culture even though our community spirit is dying in the West.

Trending

Latest posts