Jannah is Forbidden for these Women

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
'Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her.'"

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ الأَزْهَرِ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ، عَنْ حَمَّادِ بْنِ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي أَسْمَاءَ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ أَيُّمَا امْرَأَةٍ سَأَلَتْ زَوْجَهَا الطَّلاَقَ فِي غَيْرِ مَا بَأْسٍ فَحَرَامٌ عَلَيْهَا رَائِحَةُ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih(Darussalam)
Reference : Sunan Ibn Majah 2055
In-book reference : Book 10, Hadith 40
English translation : Vol. 3, Book 10, Hadith 2055

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It was narrated from Thawban that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
'Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her.'"

حَدَّثَنَا أَحْمَدُ بْنُ الأَزْهَرِ، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْفَضْلِ، عَنْ حَمَّادِ بْنِ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ أَبِي قِلاَبَةَ، عَنْ أَبِي أَسْمَاءَ، عَنْ ثَوْبَانَ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏ "‏ أَيُّمَا امْرَأَةٍ سَأَلَتْ زَوْجَهَا الطَّلاَقَ فِي غَيْرِ مَا بَأْسٍ فَحَرَامٌ عَلَيْهَا رَائِحَةُ الْجَنَّةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade:Sahih(Darussalam)
Reference: Sunan Ibn Majah 2055
In-book reference: Book 10, Hadith 40
English translation: Vol. 3, Book 10, Hadith 2055
Unreasonable. a muslim woman or a man who kills another innocent human being will be sent to hell, but eventually will let in paradise, but a woman asking a divorce when it is not necessary will be forever forbidden from paradise.

pinkyandthebrain

All praise is due to Allah Lord of the worlds.
VIP
Unreasonable. a muslim woman or a man who kills another innocent human being will be sent to hell, but eventually will let in paradise, but a woman asking a divorce when it is not necessary will be forever forbidden from paradise.
The muslim woman that requests for a divorce for no reason will not be in hellfire forever.

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
Where is that hadith
this goes for both genders

The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Of all the lawful acts, the most detestable to Allah is divorce."{Abu Dawoud}.
Allah the Almighty says, "And how could ye take it when ye have gone in unto each other, and they have Taken from you a solemn covenant?"{An-Nisaa`, 21}.

this goes for both genders

The Prophet (PBUH) said: "Of all the lawful acts, the most detestable to Allah is divorce."{Abu Dawoud}.
Allah the Almighty says, "And how could ye take it when ye have gone in unto each other, and they have Taken from you a solemn covenant?"{An-Nisaa`, 21}.
So why ppl following the other hadith that I think contradict this hadith

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
So why ppl following the other hadith that I think contradict this hadith
The first hadith about a woman wanting divorce for no reason is a sin in her part and if she doesn't repent than rightfully so she does not deserve to smell the fragrance of jannah. This doesn't mean she will be punished forever as she has died as a muslim. There is no contradiction. Just like if a man does the same he will too also face accountability. Each gender I assume for this case have different forms of punishment.

The first hadith about a woman wanting divorce for no reason is a sin in her part and if she doesn't repent than rightfully so she does not deserve to smell the fragrance of jannah. This doesn't mean she will be punished forever as she has died as a muslim. There is no contradiction. Just like if a man does the same he will too also face accountability. Each gender I assume for this case have different forms of punishment.
My bad that hadiths talks about who causes divorce which it does not mention whether it be female or male i think and how can woman and men that cauces divorce without no reason receive different punishment while the woman wont smell the fragrance of jannah and i think men can
i dont believe that first hadith
why arent there different punishment men and woman that commit sin why their punishment same

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
My bad that hadiths talks about who causes divorce which it does not mention whether it be female or male i think and how can woman and men that cauces divorce without no reason receive different punishment while the woman wont smell the fragrance of jannah and i think men can
i dont believe that first hadith
why arent there different punishment men and woman that commit sin why their punishment same
Is a sahih hadith, there is no room for rejection. It makes sense if a woman divorces her husband with no legitimate excuse (even though her husband treated her well and paid off the gas, electricity, etc)
that she doesnt deserve to smell the fragrance of Jannah so long as Allah wills it. We can't go against Allah decree. Allah won't be questioned in the after life we will.

Is a sahih hadith, there is no room for rejection. It makes sense if a woman divorces her husband with no legitimate excuse (even though her husband treated her well and paid off the gas, electricity, etc)
that she doesnt deserve to smell the fragrance of Jannah so long as Allah wills it. We can't go against Allah decree. Allah won't be questioned in the after life we will.
What about men that divorce his wife without no reason that she was good wife to him treated hom well obey him did cook for him clean the house what is punishment for that kind man is it same punishment as the woman or different if different why

pinkyandthebrain

VIP
What about men that divorce his wife without no reason that she was good wife to him treated hom well obey him did cook for him clean the house what is punishment for that kind man is it same punishment as the woman or different if different why
He too will be held accountable as divorce is detestable to Allah. And Allah has spoken about how wrong it is. If he doesn't repent than he too will be punished i assume. but we don't know what sort of punishment. Allah knows best.

What you on about clearly says a women who asks for a divorce 😅, where does it mention the husband divorcing or initiating in this specific Hadith?
I wanted to add more context to the Hadith. It is a form of divorce that is only permissible for the husband. Therefore, a wife does not have the right to divorce through that method.

Trending