Nacala always readdy to bash faraxs :stopit:

I assume you look like this View attachment 180715
I wonder what you look like...
1618692669643.png

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Makes one wonder why Islam didn’t prevent faraxs from doing the same? 🤔
you dumb f*ck why are you equating divorcees with baby daddies who pump and dump its like comparing apples to oranges your dad paid mehr got married and stayed with your mom untill you were old enough

nacala idinkuyaal you messed up xalimos :westbrookwtf:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Erm, you can marry a woman, divorce and then abandon the kids. That happens a lot.

ehmm no it doesnt lmfao do you even know what divorce is its when a married couple divorce how is that the same as baby daddy pumping and dumping a women after premarital sex

you dumb f*ck why are you equating divorcees with baby daddies who pump and dump its like comparing apples to oranges your dad paid mehr got married and stayed with your mom untill you were old enough

nacala idinkuyaal you messed up xalimos :westbrookwtf:
Whoa! little too strong of a reaction there bud, rewind and come at me correctly :mjkkk:

Mozart

You need people like me
ehmm no it doesnt lmfao do you even know what divorce is its when a married couple divorce how is that the same as baby daddy pumping and dumping a women after premarital sex
How does the journey to conception make a difference ? Having kids and then not raising them irregardless of whether it was through marriage or no marriage, still makes you a deadbeat.

atleast faraxs marry before having a kid. these people get a woman pregnant and dip
you cant compare us to jamaicans and african americans when it comes to marriages

Just because you've divorced the mother does not mean you can forget the kids. I've seen this with some Somali dads.

Obviously, there intentions you could argue is very different to those gaals as their marriage simply broke down, but the end result is the same: the abandonment of kids.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
How does the journey to conception make a difference ? Having kids and then not raising them irregardless of whether it was through marriage or no marriage, still makes you a deadbeat.
journey kulaha are you even hearing yourself do you even know what marriage is compared to premarital sex where the man runs of after getting a women pregnantt with a marriage and mehr paid and getting to know her family the husband tends to stay longer in the "relationship"

most somali marriages are succesfull and end in divorce after 10 to 15 years where the father usually spends a lot of time with his kids

Faraxs are good dads. Even when they leave they still keep in touch. They don’t do more than half abandon at best.
Keeping in touch doesn’t make a good dad. Need to be physically and mentally present for your kids to be considered a “good” parent. Sorry to disappoint.

Ps. My whole point was those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. If Jamaicans have 44% absent fathers, guess who else has a figure similar or close to that?

Keeping in touch doesn’t make a good dad. Need to be physically and mentally present for your kids to be considered a “good” parent. Sorry to disappoint.

Ps. My whole point was those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. If Jamaicans have 44% absent fathers, guess who else has a figure similar or close to that?
similar, are you serious? literally every somali i know have their parents still together (not me though)

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Just because you've divorced the mother does not mean you can forget the kids. I've seen this with some Somali dads.

Obviously, there intentions you could argue is very different to those gaals as their marriage simply broke down, but the end result is the same: the abandonment of kids.
no ive personally went through a divorce and my dad didnt forget my family either way how is this the same as jaimaicans who dont even know thier fathers name my dad spent time with me untill i was 12 and left i still remember him what he looks like etc and were still in contact

Mozart

You need people like me
journey kulaha are you even hearing yourself do you even know what marriage is compared to premarital sex where the man runs of after getting a women pregnantt with a marriage and mehr paid the husband tends to stay longer in the "relationship"

most somali marriages are succesfull and end in divorce after 10 to 15 years where the father usually spends a lot of time with his kids
Not where I live. I know of way too many deadbeat fathers who don’t raise their kids. They choose to entertain young girls and live the high life just like Jamaican men. Buying kids eid clothes here and there doesn’t make them any different.

There are too many used Somali wh0res with a low sense of self worth for us to argue that there aren’t many absent fathers.

Trending

Latest posts