Jamaame district development

The only spying mission you’ve carried out was for Al-Shabaab go back to the rat hole you climbed out of 😂😂

View attachment 253717

I am a Somali with a WESTERN PASSPORT, I have been in and out of Somalia since 08. You really think if i was with A.S that i could freely go to Xamar, America, Uk, Dubai, Malaysia, Kenya, Uganda, Egypt, Denmark, Belgium?

I live in Xamar and Own a Farm big enough to get lost in Jamaame, My neighbors are Biimaal, Rahaweyne, Ajuuraan, and Jeerweyne from Shabellea. I dont know where you get the Majority Og from this is not Ethiopia Sxb, Go capture Jilib before you worry about Jamaame.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am a Somali with a WESTERN PASSPORT, I have been in and out of Somalia since 08. You really think if i was with A.S that i could freely go to Xamar, America, Uk, Dubai, Malaysia, Kenya, Uganda, Egypt, Denmark, Belgium?

I live in Xamar and Own a Farm big enough to get lost in Jamaame, My neighbors are Biimaal, Rahaweyne, Ajuuraan, and Jeerweyne from Shabellea. I dont know where you get the Majority Og from this is not Ethiopia Sxb, Go capture Jilib before you worry about Jamaame.
exactly go capture Jilib, if it is captured by anyone but OG I promise you they will not get Gudomiye anywhere outside of Afmadow

My family has Farms and Land in Jamaame, I have been visiting the area since 2013.

OG is not dominate, Biimal live in the surrounding areas just like Marka.

ALshabaab Heavly tax the people and take food as a form of Payment

There is Rahenwayne farmers,
Jeerer Wayne Farmers
HG farmers
Dir Farmers
The Sheekhaal farmers
Gaalje'el farmers
How far have you travelled around the area? Have you been anywhere near the town called Bandarjadid?

How far have you travelled around the area? Have you been anywhere near the town called Bandarjadid?

Yes I have, When you fly into Kismayo if you want to reach Jamaame by car you have to Drive Past Banadr Jadiid first, unless your using another road which is risky.

I dont go Past Jamaame for safty reasons, and If i land in Mogadishu I wouldn't recommend driving past Baraawe unless your driving a Truck carrying Farm goods.

The Drive from Kismayo to Gobwen is actually very beautiful.

I recommend anyone Visiting Kismayo to check out GOBWEN place is stunning. I honestly hope Somalia becomes Peace where we can live side by side as brothers and do great Business, we can be Greater than the Arabs and Our Neighbors. You might laugh at me but I believe if you were to gather every single Somali person form east to west you can fit them all in one of the Jubbas.

Yes I have, When you fly into Kismayo if you want to reach Jamaame by car you have to Drive Past Banadr Jadiid first, unless your using another road which is risky.

I dont go Past Jamaame for safty reasons, and If i land in Mogadishu I wouldn't recommend driving past Baraawe unless your driving a Truck carrying Farm goods.

The Drive from Kismayo to Gobwen is actually very beautiful.

I recommend anyone Visiting Kismayo to check out GOBWEN place is stunning. I honestly hope Somalia becomes Peace where we can live side by side as brothers and do great Business, we can be Greater than the Arabs and Our Neighbors. You might laugh at me but I believe if you were to gather every single Somali person form east to west you can fit them all in one of the Jubbas.

Are the Qubeys Surres in Bandarjadid still under AS? Do there farms extend to Jammaame town itself?

Are the Qubeys Surres in Bandarjadid still under AS? Do there farms extend to Jammaame town itself?

Alot of the Area is Under AS, you have to go with a " Known" Civilian one that can get you past both Government and AS checkpoints, a few trusted people actually make good money taking people from Kismayo to their Houses and Farms.

Alot of the Area is Under AS, you have to go with a " Known" Civilian one that can get you past both Government and AS checkpoints, a few trusted people actually make good money taking people from Kismayo to their Houses and Farms.
What about their farms, do they settle near Jammaame or just in Bandarjadid and the surrounding farmland?

What about their farms, do they settle near Jammaame or just in Bandarjadid and the surrounding farmland?

You have a few of them in Jammaame, You can find their farmers all over the Jubbas i even heard a few of them near Jilib, they have always been in the surrounding areas.

You have a few of them in Jammaame, You can find their farmers all over the Jubbas i even heard a few of them near Jilib, they have always been in the surrounding areas.
In Jubbaland areas under full AS control, is farmland possibly cheaper due to less access? Do you have an idea what the average going price is for a reasonably sized farm the size of a four+ football pitches?

I wouldn't mind buying in the Bandarjadid area as that place is beautiful.

How much is 1 hectare near to the river or the road Jamaame or Jilib

In Jubbaland areas under full AS control, is farmland possibly cheaper due to less access? Do you have an idea what the average going price is for a reasonably sized farm the size of a four+ football pitches?

I wouldn't mind buying in the Bandarjadid area as that place is beautiful.

Not necessary cheaper, The farms are mostly risky and the reason why i say that is Most areas north of Jamaame are Heavily Controlled and taxed by AS,

Alot of people have lost property to AS because they want farms to house their many wives and children so they Xoog/ take them by force.

The few people who manage to still maintain their farms do so by having Jeerwayne and other local clans " Claim the property as theirs" then they pay tax and continue to do business.

The best way to buy land will always be through the Jubbaland Admin, atleast then in case of any dispute you have documents from a Federal Government proving your payment and investment.

Taxes are burden from Gov checkpoints to AS checkpoints, the truck drivers need to have money on hand to pay everyone, some poor drivers have to go through 8 checkpoints of both gov and as to get to Markets in Kismayo,

World

VIP
1 Hectare? thats like a football field lol prob more than 20 grand US and that's just me estimating.
That’s more than twice as much as rich western countries like America or UK with way more productive land and strong private property rights.

Who would spend $20k for a hectare in lawless al shabab ruled Jamaame when you can get 20 hectares for $70k in Tanzania lol.

That’s more than twice as much as rich western countries like America or UK with way more productive land and strong private property rights.

Who would spend $20k for a hectare in lawless al shabab ruled Jamaame when you can get 20 hectares for $70k in Tanzania lol.

Im assuming your buying Farm land, land that is owned plowed taken care of, If your talking about some empty land where you have to do Alot of Work before you can even yield anything then yea you can find land for cheap.

The person i was responding to asked about "Farms on river or the road,"

Farms on Rivers or Roads are usually owned already so people wont sell them for cheap, but Jilib which is risky then yea you can prob find cheaper.

World

VIP
Im assuming your buying Farm land, land that is owned plowed taken care of, If your talking about some empty land where you have to do Alot of Work before you can even yield anything then yea you can find land for cheap.

The person i was responding to asked about "Farms on river or the road,"

Farms on Rivers or Roads are usually owned already so people wont sell them for cheap, but Jilib which is risky then yea you can prob find cheaper.
The average cereal yield in Somalia for 1 hectare is 600kg per hectare.

92490D06-7E45-41F9-B17D-FEB6D93BE5FE.png

Main crop grown in Jamaame is maize, at 7400 tons for the year:

8D88AE9B-4AB3-4C3A-970C-1F647EBAD52E.jpeg

Assuming 1kg of maize is $1, farmers in Jamaame are making $600 every year in Maize. 600kg maize feeds around 2 people a year meaning there are around 25k farmers in Jamaame.

So where does this $20,000 figure come from? Why would someone pay $20,000 for land that farmers are making $600 a year on?

View attachment 253791

View attachment 253792

Assuming 1kg of maize is $1, farmers in Jamaame are making $600 every year in Maize. 600kg maize feeds around 2 people a year meaning there are around 25k farmers in Jamaame.

So where does this $20,000 figure come from? Why would someone pay $20,000 for land that farmers are making $600 a year on?

You think most farmers are banking on Maize? do you know the kind of money people are making on Mangos, Lime " Leandanan", Bananas, ect, People have contracts and connections to get stuff to places like Uae and China. Maize is not a top Priority at least not to the Major Famers that i know.

In the Shebelle's you have other large Farms sending fruits and vegies to places like Uae and Turkey.

Cash Crops are not Maize

Inshallah in the future i will buy a Farm in the Qoryoolie area of Lower Shebelle

View attachment 253791

View attachment 253792

Maize is mainly subsistence farmers. Those with more capital and land plant cash crops.

Look at the video I posted, you have banana plantations next to maize fields. My returnee cousin's farm in Luuq district, for example, has lemon trees and he exports dried lemons to UAE. He is now diversifying to bananas. There is money to be made from rich farmland if one has time, starting capital and a lot of land. Diaspora Somalis from areas where there is rich farmland are buying up farmland in the South. Nonetheless, farm land closer to a big city and port are better money makers in Somalia.

Trending