Jamaame district development

Biimaal + Ogaaden ✊🏾

Xoreynta Jamaame waa muhiim

E71AF21D-137A-4091-AA15-9B2A0556C3EE.jpeg

Abaq

VIP
Jamaame is an Ogaden settled district in Lower Jubba. We need to liberate it from the terrorists so the Ogaden natives of the area can live in dignity

Jamaame is an Ogaden settled district in Lower Jubba. We need to liberate it from the terrorists so the Ogaden natives of the area can live in dignity
how much of the lower juba region does alshabab control? Is there an updated map ?

We need to seize jamame for ourselves. There are a lot of Ogaden clans that do not own land in Somalia. We must plant them in areas like Jamame, jilib, merca, etc...

We must bring rer isaq and populate them in jamame. We must bring malingur and rer amadin and plant them jilib and merca. waxaa la gaadhay wakhtigii ogaden kitaabka dhigi lahaa ee uu madaafic iyo gumac qaadan lahaa. WIth jamame, jilib, and merca, we can get at least 8 more reps.

We need to seize jamame for ourselves. There are a lot of Ogaden clans that do not own land in Somalia. We must plant them in areas like Jamame, jilib, merca, etc...

We must bring rer isaq and populate them in jamame. We must bring malingur and rer amadin and plant them jilib and merca. waxaa la gaadhay wakhtigii ogaden kitaabka dhigi lahaa ee uu madaafic iyo gumac qaadan lahaa. WIth jamame, jilib, and merca, we can get at least 8 more reps.
A lot of bahgeri and reer isaaq live there as they were the more recent ones. They even had mps in the 60s there.

My family has Farms and Land in Jamaame, I have been visiting the area since 2013.

OG is not dominate, Biimal live in the surrounding areas just like Marka.

ALshabaab Heavly tax the people and take food as a form of Payment

There is Rahenwayne farmers,
Jeerer Wayne Farmers
HG farmers
Dir Farmers
The Sheekhaal farmers
Gaalje'el farmers

how much of the lower juba region does alshabab control? Is there an updated map ?

Alshabaab Basically Control all of the Jubba Region, the Government of Jubba Land has been squatting for 10 Years with no progress.

Jilib is the Captial City of Alshabaab
All food and resources they get from Extorting the Farmers
They dont need to leave and can live in Jubbas for the rest of their lives.
The hardest war against Al-Shabaab will be in Jubbas and the FSG is waiting for the right time and RIGHT ADMINISTRATION to partner with so we can finally get ride of AlShabaab

My family has Farms and Land in Jamaame, I have been visiting the area since 2013.

OG is not dominate, Biimal live in the surrounding areas just like Marka.

ALshabaab Heavly tax the people and take food as a form of Payment

There is Rahenwayne farmers,
Jeerer Wayne Farmers
HG farmers
Dir Farmers
The Sheekhaal farmers
Gaalje'el farmers
We are gonna kick all those squatters you listed. The real owners are in qurbaha and coming soon to claim their farms.

We are gonna kick all those squatters you listed. The real owners are in qurbaha and coming soon to claim their farms.

The lands and deeds are available for anyone intrested, My family and alot of the people in area have been there before Said Barre.

We survived Morgans army, Cyr Army, Moryans, Alshabaab ect, Nothing and no can take the lands from the people unless he is willing to stay and fight, which non of them are, they are not from there to begin with.

He’s been visiting Al Shabab controlled territory for the past 10 years, he needs to be watched carefully and reported.

Report me I WORKED for the FSG, and i promise you that my name is KNOWN TO CIA AND MI6, i visted everywhere in Somalia. and I have the proof

World

VIP
The lands and deeds are available for anyone intrested, My family and alot of the people in area have been there before Said Barre.

We survived Morgans army, Cyr Army, Moryans, Alshabaab ect, Nothing and no can take the lands from the people unless he is willing to stay and fight, which non of them are, they are not from there to begin with.
So a Hutu from Galgaduud is from there, but the mujahids who conquered the region from non Muslim Oromos and claimed it for Somalia aren’t from there? GTFO :camby:

So a Hutu from Galgaduud is from there, but the mujahids who conquered the region from non Muslim Oromos and claimed it for Somalia aren’t from there? GTFO :camby:

Like i said, alot of lands and farms are owned by People known by everyone. Alot of the people that live there are the same people who owned the land before and during the times of Syad Barre.

World

VIP
Like i said, alot of lands and farms are owned by People known by everyone. Alot of the people that live there are the same people who owned the land before and during the times of Syad Barre.
I’m sure you do, just as you’ve owned the land in Lower Shabelle before and during the times of Siad Barre.

I’m sure you do, just as you’ve owned the land in Lower Shabelle before and during the times of Siad Barre.

One thing you need to differentiate between is " Land owned with proof " paper and deed"
and land " XOOGED" or taken during the Civil Wars.

During the 2000's alot of people came back to claim their lands, especially during the small 6 months of peace during ICU rule.

Some peoples Farms are protected, my neighbors had Bimal, HG protecting their farms for fee, or told them to live there until they came back.

My property was protected by Jeerer and they took good care of the place, they even got into fights with HG and Bimal goons.

AS are there and they tax alot of the farms. I cant wait until the Offensive in the Jubbas,

Jamaame area was never under the oromo, jamaame is on the eastern bank of the jubba and the wardey ruled the lands west of the jubba, the area was always inhabized by somali liek tuni herders and biimal

Last edited:

Trending