Jack Gleason aka King Joffrey from Game of Thrones returning to TV.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
upload_2020-3-9_22-1-28.jpeg

I remember back in 2014 everyone hated this kid:chrisfreshhah:

Well, he is returning to TV in a BBC comedy series called Out of Her Mind.

I enjoyed his acting in Thrones so I’ll probably enjoy this as well.

What were your favorite story arcs in Game of thrones?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He was a great actor and the fact that Malcolm X is one of his heroes made me respect this kid 10 times more :)

I hated Joffrey’s guts which is an attestment to his acting. Ramsay Snow made him look like a saint. The show fell off the last few seasons. The first ones were the best. The arc where Sansa and Arya came back together and faced off against Littlefinger was good. I hated Theon’s torture scenes. They were so hard to watch. He didn’t deserve any of that. They prolonged it for far too long.

I hated Joffrey’s guts which is an attestment to his acting. Ramsay Snow made him look like a saint. The show fell off the last few seasons. The first ones were the best. The arc where Sansa and Arya came back together and faced off against Littlefinger was good. I hated Theon’s torture scenes. They were so hard to watch. He didn’t deserve any of that. They prolonged it for far too long.
The end was very disappointing

The end was very disappointing

Really disappointing. I love the ending for Sansa but other than that it was shit. I wish Dany and Jon were never romantically involved. Theon Greyjoy’s character development was the best. I can’t take the Emmys seriously anymore. They gave Peter Dinklage an award but not Alfie Allen. Also, Gwendoline Christie deserved an award. Her performance was excellent in the last season.

Last edited:

Trending