Jacfar: Afgooye will be added to Dayniile if KGS do not secure the LS border as Reer Afgooye refuse tax

Jungle

VIP

:deadrose::dead1::deadmanny:

I think reer muqdisho very much agree that daafeed and afgooye at the very least will be annexed by banaadir. He said I'd hope KGS forces would come help out with a smirk :mjlol: elaaydi maqaarka laga fiqan raba

Reer Afgooye have refused to pay KGS taxes since that meeting the other day. Inshallah reer Dafeed do the same.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

I think reer muqdisho very much agree that daafeed and afgooye at the very least will be annexed by banaadir. He said I'd hope KGS forces would come help out with a smirk :mjlol: elaaydi maqaarka laga fiqan raba

Reer Afgooye have refused to pay KGS taxes since that meeting the other day. Inshallah reer Dafeed do the same.
Isbaroo money loool.

It was AUN Mayor Yariisow's dream to attach Afgooye and Balcad unto Banaadir, i totally believe this can easily succeed heck whole of S/hoose can be re-attached back to Banaadir with the Right President in the Somalia Villa Insha'Allahi.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Federalism is the law of the land you better respect KG order.

Jungle

VIP
Federalism is the law of the land you better respect KG order.
Federalism doesnt benefit us until banaadir state is agreed upon till then i will enjoy the disintegration of kgs.

shaarboweyne ordered the removal of governor siidi today because he decided to think for himself. Forget hawiye. Garre, Biimaal and Elaay dont get along. I believe the deputy governor was biimaal? Hg has now been named as deputy :trumpsmirk:

Federalism doesnt benefit us until banaadir state is agreed upon till then i will enjoy the disintegration of kgs.

shaarboweyne ordered the removal of governor siidi today because he decided to think for himself. Forget hawiye. Garre, Biimaal and Elaay dont get along. I believe the deputy governor was biimaal? Hg has now been named as deputy :trumpsmirk:

Bro the sacked Deputy was HG, laftagareen just brought back the former deputy ex-moryaan HG Axmed Cumar Maxamed who was ousted by Sakiin in 2016.

Biimaal never ever became deputy of S/hoose , the highest office they attained was Interior minister of kg under laftagareen, during sakiins term Biimaal were minister of religion and HG was Interior minister.

Balcad and Afgooye will naturally be a part of Mogadishu given the cities growth and boom but what would happen to Hirshabelle? I just believe We should do federalism in the 1960 boarders with Lower Shebelle and Middle Shebelle and benadir one State: Benadir state πŸ‘€

If HG United, Benadir State would be a reality. Farmaajo and laftagareen wouldn’t allow it but if Kheyre becomes president, he might. Don’t ally with Farmaajo and Qoorqor you’ll see....

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Laftagareen and RX are your leaders and Geladi own Afgooye, minorities wont ever change that fact. Guul Laftagareen.

I would be happy for Mogadishu to no longer be the capital city of Somalia if it meant either Banadir forms a state with Lower Shabelle or Banadir joins Hiirshabelle. No longer should the FGS directly rule Banadir

You can't tell me Af maay is a dialect of Somali... couldn't understand a thing that odey said

Af-Maxaa and Af-Maay need to be studied by linguists to determine whether it's two dialects of the same language or 2 different but related languages.

I read that there is a Af-Maay version that is close to Af-Maxaa.

The trouble is that we have Bantus in Somalia who speak Af-Maay who most likely incorporated their own accents and speech rhythms. There are also other non-Somali groups who speak Af-Maay and they must have also done the same thing.

Trending