Jacfar: Afgooye will be added to Dayniile if KGS do not secure the LS border as Reer Afgooye refuse tax

Yes. We understand af maay properly better than we understand waqooyi dialects. Af maay specifically the maay spoken by digil clans is the closest dialect to ours
Alla waryaa speak for yourself I understand reer Jabuuti better than what the oday said. I did get like maybe 40-50% of what he said. But it was clearly the same language just different dialects.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I would be happy for Mogadishu to no longer be the capital city of Somalia if it meant either Banadir forms a state with Lower Shabelle or Banadir joins Hiirshabelle. No longer should the FGS directly rule Banadir
To hawiya they want both, capital and banadir state.

Added to dayniile kulaha
There is a beaitifull miinow waiting for mooryan jacfar. I doubt he will make It to 2022 .

Laftagareen and some of these homeless miriflys that are causing this friction between lower shabelleh and reer bay & bakool and these dumb hutus are falling for it .

70 % of the asal business men in afgooye have already refused to pay any taxes to the failed laftagareen government over year ago

Alla waryaa speak for yourself I understand reer Jabuuti better than what the oday said. I did get like maybe 40-50% of what he said. But it was clearly the same language just different dialects.

You can't tell me Af maay is a dialect of Somali... couldn't understand a thing that odey said

I smell none native muqdashawi scent from these 3 . I bet yall are recent refugees from galmaduug or hirshabelleh . Most reer banadir natives understand the odey

I smell none native muqdashawi scent from these 3 . I bet yall are recent refugees from galmaduug or hirshabelleh . Most reer banadir natives understand the odey
My mother is Ciise Madoobe kkkkk
But both my parents were born and raised in Xamar and my grandmother is from the old families of Xamar.

I genuinely find it hard to understand af maay I do struggle understanding lahjada Afgooye when one speaks too fast.
:francis:

My mother is Ciise Madoobe kkkkk
But both my parents were born and raised in Xamar and my grandmother is from the old families of Xamar.

I genuinely find it hard to understand af maay I do struggle understanding lahjada Afgooye when one speaks too fast.
:francis:

One cant lie the older districts in xamar have some af maay influence . Even af xaayow have some af maay influence , do djiboutis use aayow or abkoow in their vocabulary ?

One cant lie the older districts in xamar have some af maay influence . Even af xaayow have some af maay influence , do djiboutis use aayow or abkoow in their vocabulary ?
My mom speaks muqdisho dialect(so do I) but you can tell that she has northern dialect influence. When I visited Jabuuti in 2014 they had generic reer waqooyi dialect just a bit softer kinda easy to the ear. Not the agressive reer waqooyi that makes you bit startled sometimes.
:browtf:

My mom speaks muqdisho dialect(so do I) but you can tell that she has northern dialect influence. When I visited Jabuuti in 2014 they had generic reer waqooyi dialect just a bit softer kinda easy to the ear. Not the agressive reer waqooyi that makes you bit startled sometimes.
:browtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway nothing wrong with knowing af maay ,waa luuqad Aanu ku faano .

Little short banadir history:

During the banadir resistances against colonial takeover the wacdan cisman , hintire , the tunni gargoyl & tunni baqoole , bimaal and sheikhael used to send letter of communication to each other in af tunni and sometimes in mixed of the 3 languages to confused colonials .

Trending

Latest posts