Jacael

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
So last night I couldn't go to sleep and was bored, so i look at my facebook and there's this Somali guy from kenya who's been calling me for the last 2 weeks..

So im like let me waste some time and messaged him back
Me - "asc walal"
He was online and meesaged me back
Him- "setahay, familyga ka waran, ma ku so wici kara?"

Me : " haa"

I pick up, and he thanks me for giving him a "Janis" (chance)
to speak to me lol

The guy was quite smooth, he's like ill be your Somali teacher, and give you some lessons every day at this time, make sure you are avaliable - the guy was struggling with his english , he was choking on it lmao.

And ill be his English teacher he said..
I was dying of laughter through out the conversation , straight away kulaha come to kenya we get married and ill give you ilmo lool, im like this our first time talking simmer down farraxow

He sent me his photos n all that and he's handsome mashallah.

I think I'm in love I don't care if the language is a barrier. Has anyone here married someone from Africa or back home??
And how did it go?

Last edited:
So last night I couldn't go to sleep and was bored, so i look at my facebook and there's this Somali guy from kenya who's been calling me for the last 2 weeks..

Me - "asc walal"

to speak to me lol

The guy was quite smooth, he's like ill be your Somali teacher, and give you some lessons every day at this time, make sure you are avaliable - the guy was struggling with his english , he was choking on it lmao.

I was dying of laughter through out the conversation , straight away kulaha come to kenya we get married and ill give you ilmo lool, im like this our first time talking simmer down farraxow

I think I'm in love I don't care if the language is abarrier,, has anyone here married someone from Africa or back home??
And how did it go?
That’s cute. The smooth talkers are the one you gotta be careful about. When you’re under his hypnotic love spell. Next thing you know he emptied your bank account.
:jcoleno:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Me - "asc walal"

to speak to me lol

I think I'm in love I don't care if the language is abarrier,, has anyone here married someone from Africa or back home??
And how did it go?
:cosbyhmm:maybe I should take a hint and bomb every hot girls messages until i get a replay

Me - "asc walal"

to speak to me lol

I think I'm in love I don't care if the language is a barrier. Has anyone here married someone from Africa or back home??
And how did it go?
Are you my twin Sister? I chat rubbish to the Kenyan Somali Men on Facebook when I can’t sleep. One wants to marry me in Mombasa and the other I’m teaching English to, I haven’t spoken to him in 2 Months. They’re funny! Their game is tight, some of the stuff they say to me I’m in hysterics. Best diaspora hands down! Don’t fall in love with them, they just want your western Passport don’t be fooled.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Are you my twin Sister? I chat rubbish to the Kenyan Somali Men on Facebook when I can’t sleep. One wants to marry me in Mombasa and the other I’m teaching English to, I haven’t spoken to him in 2 Months. They’re funny! Their game is tight, some of the stuff they say to me I’m in hysterics. Best diaspora hands down! Don’t fall in love with them, they just want your western Passport don’t be fooled.

They're so funny to talk too, im gonna make a habbit to talk to them and train my shukansi skills and af Somali

They're so funny to talk too, im gonna make a habbit to talk to them and train my shukansi skills and af Somali
Make sure you get some Ethiopian Somali Friends on Facebook, they are even better to talk to. The stuff they tell me what’s going on over there is better than, universal tv, horn cable and bbc Somalia .

To the rest of you reading this message.
Where do you think I get my information from...
I even speak to Mogadishu and my Somali is dead. I’m really a white Woman, that’s what they call me. Yaaaassmin caddey,

Anyway darlings I’m off now, I hope you all have a brilliant night wherever you are.
It’s my last weekend ever to turn up! Getting old, in 30 minutes I’m going to be a year older. Don’t worry I’ll be married by the end of this year. Inshallah

Anyway darlings I’m off now, I hope you all have a brilliant night wherever you are.
It’s my last weekend ever to turn up! Getting old, in 30 minutes I’m going to be a year older. Don’t worry I’ll be married by the end of this year. Inshallah
You 31 yrs old?:kanyehmm:
You should get married and leave this brain-washing site asap

Trending

Latest posts