Jabiye Wat A Clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
ciroolahooda iyo cunuga isma dhaamo there all like this, look at the ciroole and his governor talking like that and u see @Reer-Bari he is the same constant jabs at osman mahmoud, hit n runs and then ducks away. They have this weird culture runti sis like that. Come to think of it, that's all their isis does also hit n runs, i guess their used to it knowing who is on the largest block of bari kkkk
show me one jab i threw at osman mohamud you liar. you guys talk shit about cali saleebaan i only tell the truth about puntland. if i say osman mohamud is a minority which is fact. you guys are only big when considered mohamoud saleebaan. without omar mohamoud and issa mohamoud your a laangaab

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
What do you expect from langaab with ciil.

I'm going to Bari next year inshallah, in May, I dare one Cali saleban to say shit.
walahi i will give you my adress pull up. i guarantee you no osman mohamud will back you. none. once they hear my name they will side with me. i will put you in a calisaleeban run jail. the biggest jail in bosaso is run by my uncle. i will even control what you eat. and not even your parents can release you

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
show me one jab i threw at osman mohamud you liar. you guys talk shit about cali saleebaan i only tell the truth about puntland. if i say osman mohamud is a minority which is fact. you guys are only big when considered mohamoud saleebaan. without omar mohamoud and issa mohamoud your a laangaab
Tell that to the that bore you horta didn’t you say the hag that gave birth to you was cismaan maxamud?

Stress of what puntland choosing a leader? What has puntland got to do with a monkey like you?

Calma autistic child, PL r the subject of
Farmaajo-Qardho2.jpg

:nahgirl:

pussyboy Jabiye seems to cause u heartache :i83dwbv::lolbron::russ:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
:russ: stop crying smelly rat

Jan 2019 your boyfriend Gaas will be ghost :chrisfreshhah:
It doesn’t matter if gaas goes then his cousin will take his place and I still don’t see how this concerns you? Are you applying to become a puntland citizen? Because of your tribe you will not be accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts