Jabiye Wat A Clown

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I don't think he will get even 'one vote' what about you guys. Right at the 3:57 mark, I thought I was in london for a moment with all the sirens going off.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I hope Sicid Dheere wins runti, he is the best over-all candidate. Trust-worthy, Military Minded therefore good security, soldiers will be paid always, while the ministers can do the development side. He will need a good foreign policy guy and mogadishu expert and he is set. Yes I have abadoned osman mahmoud, there is nothing there except khalif issa mudan another general but he isn't as well respected like Sicid Dheere, wuu uu soo rafaday puntland ninkani, that khalif was just airforce in siyad days, he wont appreciate the state as much.

Even according to my father sicid dheere qabil malaha, he seen as dacad man for all.

I am getting so tired of these "coming of an airplane and get greeted politicians" its a joke.

I wish Abdulqawi Ahmed Yusuf would run for office in puntland.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM

I don't think he will get even 'one vote' what about you guys. Right at the 3:57 mark, I thought I was in london for a moment with all the sirens going off.
WALAHI im in this video hahahahahahhaha. so dhowo wasiir 2019. he will be our finance minister. all his security was cali saleebaan by the way. even the governor of barri. dhedo said it at :43 seconds that he was in charge of his security and that hes not supporting him lol that made me laugh. plus i was v.i.p at his event. that shows you how much respect i get from them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
WALAHI im in this video hahahahahahhaha. so dhowo wasiir 2019. he will be our finance minister. all his security was cali saleebaan by the way. even the governor of barri. dhedo said it at :43 seconds that he was in charge of his security and that hes not supporting him lol that made me laugh. plus i was v.i.p at his event. that shows you how much respect i get from them.

Bro I love Ali Saleban, I sometimes go a bit mental yeah but the truth is, PL looma ogolo wadaad ama nin ganacsato inay na hukuman. That's just the truth, business-religious circles are not allowed to rule, regardless. Your known as business class. You saw what happened to ALI HAJI. PL is ruled by either someone with a military background or political background. By the way so much for respect you see how ur dismissed from the mayor spot in kismayo even if one mahmoud saleban is there, it's just the way it is my brother.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jabiye waa keleb, xitaa kursi kuma laha parliamentka puntlnd ma wuxu heli doona kursiga puntland ama kursi wasiir. Wa isxul isxul dhalay ah, naga fariso dheh, weli raggi ku talin jiray @Reer-Bari illa aan ka arko bah dirooble waxad tahay ina gumeedkasi oo soo dhaafi karin daaqsintasi yar ee qandala, waa og tahay baryo ayaa lagu dejiyay carmo kelebka futada wayn leh, if you so strong u wouldn't beg the kings to settle carmo. Wa tarikh qoran ogow tuugsi jid malahi baad u sheegtay iyo way ku dejiyeen langaabka tahay wase, xitaa ma xishootid miyaa waryaa. Ali Saleban xishood baan ku aqiin, ninkan maba xishoode

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
This motherfucker is a shill for the corrupt federal government murursade and mareexan mafia in Mogadishu this bastard should be assassinated

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This motherfucker is a shill for the corrupt federal government murursade and mareexan mafia in Mogadishu this bastard should be assassinated

How embarassing he gets ali saleban protection in bosaso, thats a king city, it proves how much of a laangaab he is. When real osman mahmoud(bah diroble) come to garowe, we protect them as we are the armed ones. I swear god if he lived in nugaal, issa mahmoud would treat them like shit, he lives like minority among other osman mahmoud in bari, wallahi isma bixin karo keligisa and live near other non osman mahmoud tribes like my jilib did and still get a damn parliament seat. That's not an easy feat brother, 9 seats for nugaal in parliament puntland and me still taking my seat as one jilib of osman mahmoud kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
How embarassing he gets ali saleban protection in bosaso, thats a king city, it proves how much of a laangaab he is. When real osman mahmoud(bah diroble) come to garowe, we protect them as we are the armed ones. I swear god if he lived in nugaal, issa mahmoud would treat them like shit, he lives like minority among other osman mahmoud in bari, wallahi isma bixin karo keligisa and live near other non osman mahmoud tribes like my jilib did and still get a damn parliament seat. That's not an easy feat brother, 9 seats for nugaal in parliament puntland and me still taking my seat as one jilib of osman mahmoud kkkk
Jabiye waa qashin laangaab he is an utter pestilence

Mudane Jabiye dropping big p

tenor (48).gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All I know is Jabiiye is rich AF and pays for everyone in the beesha when they need something. In Minnesota

You need to buy a house... He will co-sign.
You need 30k loan, he will give it to you without interest.
You're about to get married but the expenses are too much, he will pay for it.
You need a job, or in college looking for extra money to make, he will hire you at his offices.

But that's if you're Osman Mohamud..

I'm cringing at him hiring Cali Salebaan as body guards, protect him from what? From Cali Salebaan bombers? I don't get it.

Anyways. Either Asad will win or Gaas will come back.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
All I know is Jabiiye is rich AF and pays for everyone in the beesha when they need something. In Minnesota

You need a job, or in college looking for extra money to make, he will hire you at his offices.

I'm cringing at him hiring Cali Salebaan as body guards, protect him from what? From Cali Salebaan bombers? I don't get it.

It's the biggest shame that has happened and all osman mahmoud are talking about. Ka waran leelkse protecting you in mudug or galkacyo? isn't that shit ceeb or what and he has the gall to come on TV to say it which is to take a 'jab' at osman mahmoud and say 'marti ba meeshan ka tihin'. Imagine a leelkase did such a thing to omar mahmoud in galkacyo with your CANDIDATE. They are all like this sister, even the ali saleban that lived in our town, they say shit like that taking jabs here and there. Its like they got this osman mahmoud cuqdad all of them.

We have the same relationship with them like u do with leelkase, it's called the langaab syndrome

Gibiin-Udug

It's the biggest shame that has happened and all osman mahmoud are talking about. Ka waran leelkse protecting you in mudug or galkacyo? isn't that shit ceeb or what and he has the gall to come on TV to say it which is to take a 'jab' at osman mahmoud and say 'marti ba meeshan ka tihin'. Imagine a leelkase did such a thing to omar mahmoud in galkacyo with your CANDIDATE.
Boqor Burhan should have kicked him out.

I'm livid at this antic.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Boqor Burhan should have kicked him out.

I'm livid at this antic.

ciroolahooda iyo cunuga isma dhaamo there all like this, look at the ciroole and his governor talking like that and u see @Reer-Bari he is the same constant jabs at osman mahmoud, hit n runs and then ducks away. They have this weird culture runti sis like that. Come to think of it, that's all their isis does also hit n runs, i guess their used to it knowing who is on the largest block of bari kkkk

Gibiin-Udug

ciroolahooda iyo cunuga isma dhaamo there all like this, look at the ciroole and his governor talking like that and u see @Reer-Bari he is the same constant jabs at osman mahmoud, hit n runs and then ducks away. They have this weird culture runti sis like that. Come to think of it, that's all their isis does also hit n runs, i guess their used to it knowing who is on the largest block of bari kkkk
What do you expect from langaab with ciil.

I'm going to Bari next year inshallah, in May, I dare one Cali saleban to say shit.

Who is Asad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts