Jaarso

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Jaarso and Geri Koombe were in an alliance for a couple of centuries with the ugaas of the Geri as the chief of both clans. The Geri were politically powerful although they were smaller than the Jaarso numerically. The Jaarso learned the Somali language and would often identify themselves as Geri to other Somalis. The rise of Oromo nationalism in the 60s and 70s led many Jaarso to feel bitter about the cultural dominance of the Geri Somali. The Jaarso refused to have the Geri ugaas represent them during the Somali region conference, something that shocked the Geri. Violence erupted between the two clans and the OLF supported the Jaarso in displacing the Geri out of their lands inside Oromo region. The Geri and Jidwaq retaliated by evicting many Jaarso out of lands inside the Somali region. Geri now live in Tuli Guled woreda in the Somali region while Jaarso live in Chinaksen woreda in Oromia. The Jaarso made it clear that they are Oromo by voting to join Oromia in 2004.

@Daughter of samaale many Jaarso claim to be Geri when they marry Somalis from outside of their region. Because of the recent conflict many Jaarso have begun to claim to be Dir when living among Somalis.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
The Akhadam have no control in Gursum Oromia so yes they are not your elites and as such you should direct your attention at the Oromos who wish to absorb you Ms.Humme Dage :duckr:
Parts of gursum are part of k5, including my mums town

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Jaarso and Geri Koombe were in an alliance for a couple of centuries with the ugaas of the Geri as the chief of both clans. The Geri were politically powerful although they were smaller than the Jaarso numerically. The Jaarso learned the Somali language and would often identify themselves as Geri to other Somalis. The rise of Oromo nationalism in the 60s and 70s led many Jaarso to feel bitter about the cultural dominance of the Geri Somali. The Jaarso refused to have the Geri ugaas represent them during the Somali region conference, something that shocked the Geri. Violence erupted between the two clans and the OLF supported the Jaarso in displacing the Geri out of their lands inside Oromo region. The Geri and Jidwaq retaliated by evicting many Jaarso out of lands inside the Somali region. Geri now live in Tuli Guled woreda in the Somali region while Jaarso live in Chinaksen woreda in Oromia. The Jaarso made it clear that they are Oromo by voting to join Oromia in 2004.

@Daughter of samaale many Jaarso claim to be Geri when they marry Somalis from outside of their region. Because of the recent conflict many Jaarso have begun to claim to be Dir when living among Somalis.
It depends on the sub clan of jaarso tbh, some are pure dir

Jaarso are dir, whether dir is Somali or not you can answer.

Many reer waqooyi say the darawish weren’t warriors, I don’t know why you’d think I believe your narrative over theres.

And the only cause jaarso did not fight for is Daroodism and I’m proud of that. Somali galbeed belongs to dir and it will be returned to them, whether by defeating daroods and their allies, ie xabeshis or not, it’s their dhul. Now please, don’t bite the hands of those who made you and your garac awoowe runaway slave from Yemen, Somali.

Posting pics of jaarso warriors, AUN to them, doesn’t mean much I could also remind you of the loses of your clan but I won’t stoop that low.

And btw I’m not jaarso nor is my mum.

madaxweyn direed noolow ❤❤
Him posting gedi killing jarso was extremely digusting. If 2 muslim brothers fight each other, you shouldn't take any sides. Him taking Jarso side because they speak oromo, is very immoral.

You stories of your family fighting for Somalia in the Ogaden war, was an eye opener. Could you tell me more about. Where do you guys live? after losing the war, what happened to you guys. Did the ethiopia army pursue any jarsos. Did any one lose their land or homes.

Thank you for being an awesome human. The Darawish isn't something to be proud of @Advokaten they killed more innocent people than the british ever did.