Jaarso

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Nigga while your jaarso brothers killed somalis for oromos my dhulbuhante ancestors were fighting for darwiish get the f*ck outta here

Firstly, If you’re talking about jaarso and Geri fighting, Geri is supported by xabeshis, jaarso keep to their roots and never side with the enemy.

Secondly, jaarso have always been warriors....they created the first Muslim Somali empire whilst your sub clan was not born.

Thirdly, true freedom fighters of Somalis were sheikh Hassan Barsane and his army AUN. Darawish is controversial to a lot of Somalis....nothing to boast about.

Fourthly, jaarso will forever be more Somali than any jabarti, let alone a small sub clan who gets bullied by puntland and somaliland

Now please stop lying about people who aren’t even bothered by you and stop cursing them.

Firstly, If you’re talking about jaarso and Geri fighting, Geri is supported by xabeshis, jaarso keep to their roots and never side with the enemy.

Secondly, jaarso have always been warriors....they created the first Muslim Somali empire whilst your sub clan was not born.

Thirdly, true freedom fighters of Somalis were sheikh Hassan Barsane and his army AUN. Darawish is controversial to a lot of Somalis....nothing to boast about.

Fourthly, jaarso will forever be more Somali than any jabarti, let alone a small sub clan who gets bullied by puntland and somaliland

Now please stop lying about people who aren’t even bothered by you and stop cursing them.
Haha jaarso are not somali and definetly not from the valiant clan of dir, Sheikh hassan barsane was a true somali warrior as the darwiish were to, We fought 20 years to defend islam and somalis, How many dhulbuhante died so somalia can be free and islamic

Jarso are known oromo flip floppers they have strict oromo lineages no dir lineages they only use somali identity because they live near us and need us, Why are they fighting for oromos nowadays to keep somalia areas within oromo region? Not one single day have they followed somali cause, They have always been with oromos, They are a fifth column, who are dealt with accordingly,,

None of your abtis foguht for somalia they fought for olf and dirty oromos. Haha do you actually believe dhulbuhante is a small clan. Look at our borders and the regions where we live, We have mentioned in futuh al habesha, jaarso are langaab with no known history

Is this your abtiyaal?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Haha jaarso are not somali and definetly not from the valiant clan of dir, Sheikh hassan barsane was a true somali warrior as the darwiish were to, We fought 20 years to defend islam and somalis, How many dhulbuhante died so somalia can be free and islamic

Jarso are known oromo flip floppers they have strict oromo lineages no dir lineages they only use somali identity because they live near us and need us, Why are they fighting for oromos nowadays to keep somalia areas within oromo region? Not one single day have they followed somali cause, They have always been with oromos, They are a fifth column, who are dealt with accordingly,,

None of your abtis foguht for somalia they fought for olf and dirty oromos. Haha do you actually believe dhulbuhante is a small clan. Look at our borders and the regions where we live, We have mentioned in futuh al habesha, jaarso are langaab with no known history

Is this your abtiyaal?

Jaarso are dir, whether dir is Somali or not you can answer.

Many reer waqooyi say the darawish weren’t warriors, I don’t know why you’d think I believe your narrative over theres.

And the only cause jaarso did not fight for is Daroodism and I’m proud of that. Somali galbeed belongs to dir and it will be returned to them, whether by defeating daroods and their allies, ie xabeshis or not, it’s their dhul. Now please, don’t bite the hands of those who made you and your garac awoowe runaway slave from Yemen, Somali.

Posting pics of jaarso warriors, AUN to them, doesn’t mean much I could also remind you of the loses of your clan but I won’t stoop that low.

And btw I’m not jaarso nor is my mum.

madaxweyn direed noolow ❤️❤️

Jaarso are dir, whether dir is Somali or not you can answer.

Many reer waqooyi say the darawish weren’t warriors, I don’t know why you’d think I believe your narrative over theres.

And the only cause jaarso did not fight for is Daroodism and I’m proud of that. Somali galbeed belongs to dir and it will be returned to them, whether by defeating daroods and their allies, ie xabeshis or not, it’s their dhul. Now please, don’t bite the hands of those who made you and your garac awoowe runaway slave from Yemen, Somali.

Posting pics of jaarso warriors, AUN to them, doesn’t mean much I could also remind you of the loses of your clan but I won’t stoop that low.

And btw I’m not jaarso nor is my mum.

madaxweyn direed noolow ❤❤
Haha look at this idiot, Do you think I care about silly clan narratives, dir have the right to galbeed and share it with their ogaden brothers , f*ck sheikh darood he did not exist I don’t care about a silly Arab darood was a ethnic Somalis, know your place your time is ticking marry a man soon kkkkkkkkkk, these. Oromo noggas were not valiant they did like silly Fuggots jaarso are not dir and never somali why do dir kill them as well?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Haha look at this idiot, Do you think I care about silly clan narratives, dir have the right to galbeed and share it with their ogaden brothers , f*ck sheikh darood he did not exist I don’t care about a silly Arab ****** darood was a ethnic Somalis, know your place your time is ticking marry a man soon kkkkkkkkkk, these. Oromo noggas were not valiant they did like silly Fuggots jaarso are not dir and never somali why do dir kill them as well?
You don’t make any sense, walaalkay garacka ah ❤️❤️

the truth about the jarso:

they TRIED to live as somalis, and live under somali regional administration, but the darood elites got arrogant and refused to let the jarso have their own representatives at the all somali conference in the 1990s.... the ONLF said 'we'll represent you,' the jarso of course refused..
then fighting broke out... ever since then, they've decided to stick to their oromo roots...

they TRIED to live as somalis, and live under somali regional administration, but the darood elites got arrogant and refused to let the jarso have their own representatives at the all somali conference in the 1990s.... the ONLF said 'we'll represent you,' the jarso of course refused..
then fighting broke out... ever since then, they've decided to stick to their oromo roots...
They tried to live as somalis kkkkkkkkkk of course they will be kileld they are not somalis as you have stated why should they allow to be assimilated go back to oromia

They tried to live as somalis kkkkkkkkkk of course they will be kileld they are not somalis as you have stated why should they allow to be assimilated go back to oromia

so you are proud of shedding the blood of Muslims who tried to live peacefully with you? kkkk it's like saying you are proud of gaining the anger of Allah! i'd be scared and anxious if i were like you!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I tapped so many jaarso/absame hotties from jigjiga last summer damn they were really screaming for my Biiyomaal bir

But nah I like Abgaal girls they know wassup
Kkkkkkk

so you are proud of shedding the blood of Muslims who tried to live peacefully with you? kkkk it's like saying you are proud of gaining the anger of Allah! i'd be scared and anxious if i were like you!
Yes i am proud if you are not a somali you cant live on somali land go back to oromia do you think if they became a majority in somali towns they would not start killing us

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

jabarati akhadam aren’t elite, akhi...

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Jaarso are still more Somali than jabarti. And more jabarti have been killed than jaarso....the only place jabarti have an advantage is literally jigjiga only.

Yes i am proud if you are not a somali you cant live on somali land go back to oromia do you think if they became a majority in somali towns they would not start killing us

It's okay brother, it's your book of deeds, not mine, Allah records everything, and we will be asked about it one day, so say what you wish my brother.

It's okay brother, it's your book of deeds, not mine, Allah records everything, and we will be asked about it one day, so say what you wish my brother.
Your dirty peoples crime against somali civilians are recorded by allah as well you are a oromo pagan you cant be a muslim

Your dirty peoples crime against somali civilians are recorded by allah as well you are a oromo pagan you cant be a muslim

I am only responsible for my actions as an individual, just as you are only responsible for your actions only; not for those who happen to share the same ethnicity as you/me.
Allah will NOT ask us about what others did, but will ask us about what WE did.
Also, I worship Allah alone, so I can never be a pagan; but go ahead, keep talking recklessly; it's your book of deeds, not mines.

Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates that the Messenger of Allah (May Allah bestow peace and blessings upon him) said, “If a man addresses his brother as, ‘O’ Disbeliever,’ it returns to one of them; either it is as he said or it returns to him.” (Agreed upon – in both Bukhari 10/427 and Muslim 60)