J Hus arrested for possession of a knife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP

This happened in Westfield and I don't blame him. There's already been two attempts on his life previously. With the kind of money he has now though, he could easily get out of the hood but he chooses to stay loyal to his hood. I don't know how much this will f*ck up his career and money coz he done well for himself so far but I hope it's minor.

This is only a sign that things are getting more dangerous.

Hussala baby hussala baby :mjlol:

Nacas, if he can't make a come up from the amount of legal money he made, live humble

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What an idiot he could of easily let his boys hold them things for him but it seems he rather get the street credibility instead.

Did you see what I done came with a shank to Westfield and left without a shank kkk

Macalin M

Out here
Stupid, done the music and got his money and a shit ton of it but he’s carrying a knife for what. When your that stacked you can get security or better if just roll with boys that have things. “Stay loyal to a hood” fam I would move out of council estates in an instant

I know he’s not Somali but what’s your take on this?
Mate, what makes you think I have a take? I think he is silly for carrying a knife when he is as famous as he is. At least he will be able to afford a decent lawyer with all the money he has. I hope the judge is fair.

Macalin M

Out here
Mate, what makes you think I have a take? I think he is silly for carrying a knife when he is as famous as he is. At least he will be able to afford a decent lawyer with all the money he has. I hope the judge is fair.
I already know he’s getting let out judges aren’t fair. I asked for your take because not only is this guy not from a troubled home but he managed to make more money than most man but estate mentality led him to doing this. It’s ok though he will be back out in a few weeks

Stupid, done the music and got his money and a shit ton of it but he’s carrying a knife for what. When your that stacked you can get security or better if just roll with boys that have things. “Stay loyal to a hood” fam I would move out of council estates in an instant
This os the black mentality and how they keep each other down. 'Stay loyal' and 'no snitching' etc. Their bs code of conduct is their downfall and keeps them in their circle of misery. He dererves whatever punishment comes his way for being an imbecile

Macalin M

Out here
This os the black mentality and how they keep each other down. 'Stay loyal' and 'no snitching' etc. Their bs code of conduct is their downfall and keeps them in their circle of misery. He dererves whatever punishment comes his way for being an imbecile
Nah that’s for gStars, JHus ain’t part of that life since he makes way more money the legal way through his music. Many people have left the estates through music but this guys just staying here for no reason. People like Stormzy and Chip live in nice houses now. Even Anthony Joshua -the boxer- moved to a nice house. If I was JHus I would have done that. He stayed for no reason. There’s no loyalty in staying there with his bros he’s meant to leave there with his bros

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
most rappers die in their hood, but stratford is not really a hood his in the richer part rn

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
been ducked by canning town, custom house and beckton its long for hus, his gonna buss case since he can afford the best lawyers, or he will get 6 months like scribz which is easy.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
soon enough all these hoods will be gentrified and everyone moved to basildon southend, gravesend and outer london areas

Keo

VIP
south stratford and maryland are slums, stratford station pudding mill and elizbeth park is the new shoreditch and chelsea combined
We don't consider that Stratford but Stratford City. Real Stratford is E15 not E20. Plus there is something called degentrification and I believe it can happen to an area and there are already examples of places that were once gentrified but no longer are. Right now they are pumping a lot of money into Stratford since Westfield and Olympics. They started doing this in 2009.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
We don't consider that Stratford but Stratford City. Real Stratford is E15 not E20. Plus there is something called degentrification and I believe it can happen to an area and there are already examples of places that were once gentrified but no longer are. Right now they are pumping a lot of money into Stratford since Westfield and Olympics. They started doing this in 2009.

Startford and barking will be gentrified fully

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending