The warrior gene

Have any of you tested for it, and do you have it?

I think it might be very high among Somalis, and might be one of the contributing factors regarding some of our predispositions.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Have any of you tested for it, and do you have it?

I think it might be very high among Somalis, and might be one of the contributing factors regarding some of our predispositions.
Yeah I have it, make sure to eat plenty of meat and good fats and coffee, and reduce your carb intake.

Yeah I have it, make sure to eat plenty of meat and good fats and coffee, and reduce your carb intake.
I do that naturally, but in terms of protein I tend to usually go more vegetarian, I do eat meat but not as much as regular Somalis. The prophetic diet is best, and he (pbuh) did not eat much meat.

Rice is a big issue when it comes to carbs. Brown rice has a lower glycemic index and is better tasting in my opinion.

As for coffee, I love it, a cup nearly every day. Organic coffee beans ground and brewed at home with distilled water containing some Shilajit and raw organic honey is the way to go.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Most Somali men have the rs4680 (G,G) variant while women tend to have the more efficient (A;G).

TDLR; us with the warrior variant have lower dopamine levels, we flush it out of our system quicker, and can deal with stress very well, while the (A,A) mutated version works well in calm environments but can't handle stressful ones.

Most Somali men have the rs4680 (G,G) variant while women tend to have the more efficient (A;G).

TDLR; us with the warrior variant have lower dopamine levels, we flush it out of our system quicker, and can deal with stress very well, while the (A,A) mutated version works well in calm environments but can't handle stressful ones.
How do you know most of us have the variant, any evidence?

I also have it and tend to be very resilient in stressful situations. In fact people who get stressed easily or behave badly in response to stress used to annoy me. Do you find that if you get angry it takes time to calm down? That seems to be the case for me, but I have learned to override it with remembrance of Allah with dhikr.

NidarNidar

Punisher
How do you know most of us have the variant, any evidence?

I also have it and tend to be very resilient in stressful situations. In fact people who get stressed easily or behave badly in response to stress used to annoy me. Do you find that if you get angry it takes time to calm down? That seems to be the case for me, but I have learned to override it with remembrance of Allah with dhikr.
Nomadic cultures had to adapt to a culture of honour due to your wealth being in your herd, if you can't defend your herd you die out, so women selected for the most aggressive men, these men could continue their line, those that didn't died off.

It's found in 80% of MENA and Horn Africans.

make sure to eat plenty of meat and good fats and coffee, and reduce your carb intake.
Lots of meat is ideal when your young past the age of 30 you want to reduce it due to some of the amino acids it contains which are linked to lower life expectancy aswell as the activation of pathways intimately linked to aging and cancer

Also high carb is good

Rice is a big issue when it comes to carbs. Brown rice has a lower glycemic index and is better tasting in my opinion.
Potatoes, milk, fruit, raw honey are all way better sources than rice. Try to pair your carbs with protein as it won’t spike blood sugar as much

Lots of meat is ideal when your young past the age of 30 you want to reduce it due to some of the amino acids it contains which are linked to lower life expectancy aswell as the activation of pathways intimately linked to aging and cancer

Also high carb is good
I agree that too much meat is very detrimental as you get older. Actually you are better off with a low glycemic index diet as you get older in order to avoid insulin insensitivity aka diabetes type 2 and type 3 which is another name for dementia.

I would think a mainly vegetarian diet of high fibre amino acid and anti oxidant packed would be ideal.

I prefer not to mix starch with protein as much, as it taxes the digestive system too much. Better to eat protein on its own or starchy food on their own. But that is my preference.

Yeah I am very aggressive usually as I go gym alot my bloodwork came in last week.
1714922533531.png

Apparently it motivates us lazy warrior gene guys, we need it for boring everyday life, as we tend to have lower levels of dopamine naturally.
:ftw9nwa: Is this why people like the Beja drink like 5 cups a day? How convenient that it is indigenous to our lands.

Is it caffeine specifically so coffee and tea or something unique to coffee.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP

Do women have it too???

Do women have it too???
Yes a woman will have it if she has copies on both X chromosomes.

Since MAOA is an X- linked gene women can be classified as having high (H), intermediate or low (L) MAOA activity but men can only be classified by having high or low activity. The genotype frequencies for females were: LL: 16.6%, LH: 42.4%, HH: 41.0%; for males they were: L: 33.1% and H: 66.9%.

Trending

Latest posts