Jàreer shot & killed along regional border by Jalalaqsi militia

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
He's a Habar Awal clan nationalist chimp disregard everything he says. Cussing out Cali Waraabe from the grave on ramadan of all months after all the shit he's done for Somaliland is disgusting
What did he do???G awal is a freak nice to know you don’t agree with him.

Looked him up he’s pretty well respected.How dare you @Garaad Awal

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
What did he do???G awal is a freak nice to know you don’t agree with him.
He mediated discussions to resolve clan war between Habar Yoonis and Ciise Muuse in the early 90's. He's respect across Somaliland for being a great peacemaker.

There were like 2 jweyne guys in the mosque I went when I went to orsi. They’re a very small clan confederation and I don’t know why online people care about them.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
lmao, it is funny seeing you trying to reason with gakhareeri, the best and only thing you should do is step on his neck.

lmao, it is funny seeing you trying to reason with gakhareeri, the best and only thing you should do is step on his neck.
I really don’t like the guy and the way he speaks about those people . I guarantee half of these people would get offended if our people were spoken to in this manner .

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
I really don’t like the guy and the way he speaks about those people . I guarantee half of these people would get offended if our people were spoken to in this manner .
Have you ever seen these people with your own eyes or are you b l m calaacaling from abroad?

Have you ever seen these people with your own eyes or are you b l m calaacaling from abroad?
Do you think Allah approves of what he’s Saying about these people our people especially in this blessed month of Ramadan. If you have nothing good to say about anyone don’t say it at all

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I dont understand why these people want to stay and suffer in Somalia when there are plenty of successful Bantu nations they can thruve and blend into. Its as if they want to takeover the last pure Cushite nation.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
I dont understand why these people want to stay and suffer in Somalia when there are plenty of successful Bantu nations they can thruve and blend into. Its as if they want to takeover the last pure Cushite nation.
I don't blame them, they live in the best land and sustain themselves , I would guess their population to be over 3 million by now many larp as ethnic Somalis and sneaked into the 4 qaybsi especially within D&M

He mediated discussions to resolve clan war between Habar Yoonis and Ciise Muuse in the early 90's. He's respect across Somaliland for being a great peacemaker.

He was fighting beside Morgan and against SNM. He also ran away to Darood once SNM victory was achieved. If any HA did that I would denounce them. The only clannish chimp between two of us is you. Your awoowo was a traitor

Jungle

VIP
fake news
Screenshot_20240403-201324_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240403-201457_Facebook.jpg

20240403_201748.jpg

Fake news?

Screenshot_20240403-203534_Facebook.jpg

After 7 days the dc of Jalalaqsi, Hiraan visits the border town and promises to rebuild what you see above. Waa yaab the whole population has fled to Mahadaay and Jowhar because of his jufo and then he goes for igu sawir subhanallah

FB_IMG_1712168403374.jpg

FB_IMG_1712168398799.jpg

FB_IMG_1712168970022.jpg

Some of these people have fled to Ceel Baraf. The locals have been donating food and clothing for the last 5 days

Ali Guudlaawe must get involved here immediately

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Good job Hawadle your lands are free from both AS and Bantus now unlike the bantuphile Mudolood.

Trending