Jàreer shot & killed along regional border by Jalalaqsi militia

How do you live back home in Somalia, Xamar to be specific and hate Madows this much? They’re literally everywhere in Xamar?
Wah u no nothing about xamar u were claiming they are super visible its been while i was away u just exagerated their numbers walhi also rarely even i see their girls i am glad i dont

How do you live back home in Somalia, Xamar to be specific and hate Madows this much? They’re literally everywhere in Xamar?
I love in warta nabada walhi i have seen so far one single family of Madow who live here rember its big district i have walked around i dont even have one songle of them in the mosque kkkk stop u nonsense now i am back i can see with my eyes walgi its just like 2011 last time i was here i rarely saw those pple . Its just same ethnic somalis dominate i am glad though

I love in warta nabada walhi i have seen so far one single family of Madow who live here rember its big district i have walked around i dont even have one songle of them in the mosque kkkk stop u nonsense now i am back i can see with my eyes walgi its just like 2011 last time i was here i rarely saw those pple . Its just same ethnic somalis dominate i am glad though

lying GIF

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@galhareeri that guy is a liar he thinks we were accomplices of what happened to them
The Hawiye deserve it tho, they were accomplices with all the injustices against SL since the formation of the Somali Republic in the 60 and till today continue to do the bidding of the Jabarti against us.

@galhareeri that guy is a liar he thinks we were accomplices of what happened to them
Ignore him if anything 'Hawiye' (quote marks because people always talk like each qabiil is a mind borg that acts with one voice) saved the SNM.

The SNM were doomed and about to surrender and the USC takes down Mogadishu and makes Barre flee. Serious people from Isaaq have admitted this including Haji Abdi Waraabe AUN

If he was concerned about accomplices he would have an issue with many leading Somaliland figures today who served Barre til the last second even when he was killing people! Extremism makes you lose your mind and you make unnecessary statements.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Ignore him if anything 'Hawiye' (quote marks because Somalis always talk like each qabiil is a mind borg that acts with one voice) saved the SNM.

The SNM were doomed and about to surrender and the USC takes down Mogadishu and makes Barre flee. Serious people from Isaaq have admitted this including Haji Abdi Waraabe AUN

If he was concerned about accomplices he would have an issue with many leading Somaliland figures today who served Barre til the last second even when he was killing people!
i already know that which is why he sounds even more dumb.He also believes that all Somali clans massacred isaaq.He never shows proof.
Yes including Hawiye.The Somalis continue propaganda and spewing incitement in the genocide of the Isaaq people, alxamdulilah we have an army today which gurantees no foreign force from Somalia Italiana or their tribal proxies will ever step foot in an Isaaq settlement.

Ignore him if anything 'Hawiye' (quote marks because people always talk like each qabiil is a mind borg that acts with one voice) saved the SNM.

If he was concerned about accomplices he would have an issue with many leading Somaliland figures today who served Barre til the last second even when he was killing people! Extremism makes you lose your mind and you make unnecessary statements.
Lying like usual after my western sources debunked you last time. Cabdi Waraabe was a dog of the Kacaan & anti-SNM. Nothing he ever said was of any value

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I had no idea SL was full of Bantus. Thank you for letting me know 16 year old diaspora child who has never seen SL a day in her life :comeon:
I’m calling you a liar you put a gif of that vine so I said it now answer my question

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: @Yami What's this guy on he's calling the most respected suldan of Somaliland a 'dog'.

Clearly you have zero knowledge about SL. Nigga really thought he could get off quoting some faqash bootlicker.
You didn't debunk nothing you Muta'zili extremist 'my western sources' kulaha go and worship cadaanka then
Am I supposed to trust Jabarti & Hawiye sources? Cadaan are more honest and objective.

Last edited:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Clearly you have zero knowledge about SL. Nigga really thought he could get off quoting some faqash bootlicker.

Am I supposed to trust Jabarti & Hawiye sources? Cadaan are more honest and objective.
Give me your sources in every Somali clan massacring Isaaq

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.
Bro i am in xamar i came back i was rcpecting more jar**r to see so far o havent .
Also i live in caryale murusade area we dont have jar**r here also even main roads u rarely see them like u see on tv. I am suprised.
No one here is your bro. Neefyahow go take a shower and stop pretending to be in Xamar.

Can someone tell me how I can get a title?

Trending