I've Tried Weed For The 1st Time

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Cigarettes are easier to quit to coffee. I actually had headaches and withdrawals from not drinking coffee.

Eventually you get used to being without. You just have to ride out the discomfort. I drank coffee daily, switched to black tea then green tea/matcha, then herb tea, now I just drink hot water with cinnamon, ginger or mace spice.

@Sophisticate I grew up without those items you started to abstain from and now I dont miss them while saving some money I lose that money on other things like train travel or NCAA tickets when they

Feels good to be able to give qashins again:rejoice: because now i can use it!!:fredo:

How did you find out you lost that privilege and why did you lose?

Damn near everyone’s tried it before :childplease: Just don’t make it a habit

speak for your self

Why do I get the feeling you're speaking from experience sis
:stressed:

I believe her most caddan people have done it. I dont live near qurbajoog so Im not familiar with how common it is in Ontario or MN

Damn near everyone doesn’t include me :umad:

Where have you seen damn near everyone doing canabis what diaspora

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Sophisticate I grew up without those items you started to abstain from and now I dont miss them while saving some money I lose that money on other things like train travel or NCAA tickets when they

speak for your self

I believe her most caddan people have done it. I dont live near qurbajoog so Im not familiar with how common it is in Ontario or MN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Never taken an illicit drug
Never drank alcohol
Never taken an over the counter or prescription drug in 17 years
I have not touched processed sugar in 5 years
No chocolate for 4 years
No coffee or tea for 2 years

I don't know any one more sober than me.
No chocolate or sugar why would you do that to yourself :reallymaury:

Fym no comment you have HennyLand in ur profile nigga would've found out regardless:drakewtf:

How common is dukhaan al weed among Toronto diaspora

So why bother asking :childplease: he clearly hasn’t figured that out yet

Cross the Niagara bridge and come to the land of freedom from government healthcare then you will either join the qashin cad who are experiencing shorter life expectancies from opiates and other drugs or you will live a clean life out in the city that created Signor Formaggio the ruler of Muqdisho. the best way to sober up qaxooti is to tell them you cant rely on caydh.

jk weed is not as bad as khamri but dont do either

Last edited:
Walahi I enjoyed every second of it, waan la yaabay sida ay u macaanayd. Very Relaxing, like I was floating on my bed. :ahh: :ahh:

The only reason most of you guys on here don't try it is because your religion is against it. Before the pious SSpot members judge me and say, "your going to hell" Marijuana is haram, God said so" blah blah blah....

How about instead of blindly following some old book, you ponder and ask yourself why Allah has commanded that ruling of forbidding things such as alcohol, music, drugs, art, and even black magic.

I sure as hell enjoy all those things. If i'm wrong and I go to hell when I pass away, then hell is empty and all the devils there, so there isn't a place where I'd rather be.
You guys are missing out. "Suit Yourself." :samwelcome:
BASTARD DELLE BASTARD

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful

speak for your self

I was banned for a while for abusing qashins on FAY.

Never taken an illicit drug
Never drank alcohol
Never taken an over the counter or prescription drug in 17 years
I have not touched processed sugar in 5 years
No chocolate for 4 years
No coffee or tea for 2 years

I don't know any one more sober than me.

What kind of creature are you?:jaynerd::damedamn::faysalwtf:

Trending