I've Tried Weed For The 1st Time

Walahi I enjoyed every second of it, waan la yaabay sida ay u macaanayd. Very Relaxing, like I was floating on my bed. :ahh: :ahh:

The only reason most of you guys on here don't try it is because your religion is against it. Before the pious SSpot members judge me and say, "your going to hell" Marijuana is haram, God said so" blah blah blah....

How about instead of blindly following some old book, you ponder and ask yourself why Allah has commanded that ruling of forbidding things such as alcohol, music, drugs, art, and even black magic.

I sure as hell enjoy all those things. If i'm wrong and I go to hell when I pass away, then hell is empty and all the devils there, so there isn't a place where I'd rather be.
You guys are missing out. "Suit Yourself." :samwelcome:

Trolling!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walahi I enjoyed every second of it, waan la yaabay sida ay u macaanayd. Very Relaxing, like I was floating on my bed. :ahh: :ahh:

The only reason most of you guys on here don't try it is because your religion is against it. Before the pious SSpot members judge me and say, "your going to hell" Marijuana is haram, God said so" blah blah blah....

How about instead of blindly following some old book, you ponder and ask yourself why Allah has commanded that ruling of forbidding things such as alcohol, music, drugs, art, and even black magic.

I sure as hell enjoy all those things. If i'm wrong and I go to hell when I pass away, then hell is empty and all the devils there, so there isn't a place where I'd rather be.

Are you feeling pain dear?

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Did it before but stopped now. Food tasted so good an I ate so much more than before.

But I stopped doing it when someone told me it can trigger mental health in some ppl. Too much of a big risk to take.

Al Muslim

ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุงู…ุฑูŠูƒุง ุงู„ู…ูˆุช ู„ุฅุณุฑุงุฆูŠู„
Funny how atheists constantly talk about how happy they are without religion yet they almost always indulge heavily in drugs, alcohol, degenerate entertainment and other forms of escapism.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Try not to self harm, I mean heroine and meth are also haram but u wouldnโ€™t do that because they destroy u. Whatever ur beliefs are, make sure to take careful of ur self, ur body and ur mind :)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No word of a lie right there, schizophrenia is a real risk out there
Worst part is it's genetic bro. I had a arab friend develop it after smoking weed. Shit's too coincidental to not be the trigger.

It could just be that some ppl are already predisposed and it triggers it. Not risking it tbh.

:damedamn:

I was smoking it habitually for the past 8 years and throughout education. Don't do it it'll make you unmotivated and docile...

Worst part is it's genetic bro. I had a arab friend develop it after smoking weed. Shit's too coincidental to not be the trigger.

It could just be that some ppl are already predisposed and it triggers it. Not risking it tbh.

:damedamn:
Yep cousin had a episode over it after having a few too many late nights. He had a uncle with a serious mental health issue.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yep cousin had a episode over it after having a few too many late nights. He had a uncle with a serious mental health issue.
Bro it cures some ppl's mental health issues, but if your healthy and taking drugs like that it's like taking drugs not prescribed to you. It will do the reverse and f*ck you up.

Bro it cures some ppl's mental health issues, but if your healthy and taking drugs like that it's like taking drugs not prescribed to you. It will do the reverse and f*ck you up.
No it provides mild pain relief for dehabilitating diseases or say arthrtitis with the CBD.

The THC which gives you the psychoactive effect is what can make someone bug out and causes the paronia & anxiety. What mental health issues do you think it can help with?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Only if ur smoking straight :trash: it'll fukk you up treat your lungs good and invest in 5A strains

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Never taken an illicit drug
Never drank alcohol
Never taken an over the counter or prescription drug in 17 years
I have not touched processed sugar in 5 years
No chocolate for 4 years
No coffee or tea for 2 years

I don't know any one more sober than me.

Never taken an illicit drug
Never drank alcohol
Never taken an over the counter or prescription drug in 17 years
I have not touched processed sugar in 5 years
No chocolate for 4 years
No coffee or tea for 2 years

I don't know any one more sober than me.
Cigarettes are easier to quit to coffee. I actually had headaches and withdrawals from not drinking coffee.

Trending

Latest posts