I've Tried Weed For The 1st Time

Walahi I enjoyed every second of it, waan la yaabay sida ay u macaanayd. Very Relaxing, like I was floating on my bed. :ahh: :ahh:

The only reason most of you guys on here don't try it is because your religion is against it. Before the pious SSpot members judge me and say, "your going to hell" Marijuana is haram, God said so" blah blah blah....

How about instead of blindly following some old book, you ponder and ask yourself why Allah has commanded that ruling of forbidding things such as alcohol, music, drugs, art, and even black magic.

I sure as hell enjoy all those things. If i'm wrong and I go to hell when I pass away, then hell is empty and all the devils there, so there isn't a place where I'd rather be.
You guys are missing out. "Suit Yourself." :samwelcome:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Isaaq ma tihid.

You are now xabashi.:heh:

We don't claim you anymore:ohhhdamn:

Go tell someone in Somaliland that you're a weed smoking atheist and walahi people won't see you as Somali.

Weed is bad for your body.:kanyehmm:

ReerGarissa

Your feet look like two sacks of shit
It’s a good thing you have cataloged your adventures with “weed” because in 10 years when you are well into loser-dom you can always look back at the exact point it started.

Smoke blunts everyday

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Walahi I enjoyed every second of it, waan la yaabay sida ay u macaanayd. Very Relaxing, like I was floating on my bed. :ahh: :ahh:

The only reason most of you guys on here don't try it is because your religion is against it. Before the pious SSpot members judge me and say, "your going to hell" Marijuana is haram, God said so" blah blah blah....

How about instead of blindly following some old book, you ponder and ask yourself why Allah has commanded that ruling of forbidding things such as alcohol, music, drugs, art, and even black magic.

I sure as hell enjoy all those things. If i'm wrong and I go to hell when I pass away, then hell is empty and all the devils there, so there isn't a place where I'd rather be.
You must think you are so edgy :mjhaps:

Isaaq ma tihid.

You are now xabashi.:heh:

We don't claim you anymore:ohhhdamn:

Go tell someone in Somaliland that you're a weed smoking atheist and walahi people won't see you as Somali.
Nigga I ain't no Habesha! :gucciwhat:

i'm a pure ethnic Somali (Isaaq-Habar Awal-sacad muuse). I'll be heading to Jigjiga Yar soon when this pandemic clears. My family wants me to marry a girl from there and I heard having a western passport will do wonders for your chances of landing a sexy light skin Somali girl.
:trumpsmirk:

Faahiye

Male Male Male Male

@Maverick 2.0,

Enjoy it for now but you'll regret it once you reach your 30's :)

Best,

Faahiye

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I used to smoke weed daily. That shit drains your pockets and your time. It will also change your personality slooooowly but surely.
God forbade it because it enslaves your mind to addiction. It's hard to think about God when your thoughts are consumed with how to get the next bag of loud.

Since you're atheist, you're better off selling it than smoking it. If you don't even fear God, no point in fearing government either. Be a bum with dough, instead of being a broke bum.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Nigga I ain't no Habesha! :gucciwhat:

i'm a pure ethnic Somali (Isaaq-Habar Awal-sacad muuse). I'll be heading to Jigjiga Yar soon when this pandemic clears. My family wants me to marry a girl from there and I heard having a western passport will do wonders for your chances of landing a sexy light skin Somali girl.
:trumpsmirk:
Futaada uu sheeg.

You are not from my sub-clan.

Sa'ad Muuse don't want you. You are disowned from our qabil.

You are Oromo I and my people shall not claim a Satanist,Atheist and a Weed Smoker at the same time.

Actually the entire ethnicity shouldn't claim you.

Satanist kulaha.

Sorry to break the news. Don't start repping Somaliland when they people despise you.:drakewtf:

si.ilka hooyadaa waas.:pacspit:Disgusting celibate young man using his passport to get sex.

You are not an Isaaq chad but an Oromo simp:mahubowtf:

Futaada uu sheeg.

You are not from my sub-clan.

Sa'ad Muuse don't want you. You are disowned from our qabil.

You are Oromo I and my people shall not claim a Satanist,Atheist and a Weed Smoker at the same time.

Actually the entire ethnicity shouldn't claim you.

Satanist kulaha.

Sorry to break the news. Don't start repping Somaliland when they people despise you.:drakewtf:

si.ilka hooyadaa waas.:pacspit:Disgusting celibate young man using his passport to get sex.

You are not an Isaaq chad but an Oromo simp:mahubowtf:

Dhiigkar

Trending