I've realized something about SSpot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
some irritating self hating BLM xalimo who wants to marry out to madows

i dont wanna @ her
With all due respect,I think that we can both agree that the confederation of langaab clans(otherwise known as hawiye) have the most troublesome women.I don't blame them tho,the Apple doesn't fall far from the tree:samwelcome:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't get too judgmental.
You cannot base MX on Siad Barre, which president invited ethiopian/bantu?
yes you guessed it right, Abdullahi Yusuf. :icon lol:
Your people destroyed Somalia with their greed. Untrained people getting assigned to government jobs because of their qabiil. Most of you also stole money from Somalia.

Abdullahi Yusuf AUN did the right thing.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
It you are who you say you are, I would stick with the majority qabils in these ends and, my guess would be either mj(most likely cumar maxamuud) or shiekhaal
I am who I say I am, the only reason i don't reveal more about myself is that you'll put the dots together and figure me out
my guess is either MX or Ogaden
I'll start my own clan and build a legacy [Name] first of his name, conquerer of the Somalis, destroyer of old clans, Breaker of the Habesha and Father of the Somalis.One king to rule them all:trumpsmirk:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I am who I say I am, the only reason i don't reveal more about myself is that you'll put the dots together and figure me out

I'll start my own clan and build a legacy [Name] first of his name, conquerer of the Somalis, destroyer of old clans, Breaker of the Habesha and Father of the Somalis.One king to rule them all:trumpsmirk:
lol you do know that your qabil isn't really a factor.If I wanted to I could have connected the dots ages ago but I don't have the time/energy

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Its part of the puntite curriculum to have a thorough grounding in logic and reasoning. You cant expect that from people whose parents killed their neighbors and stole their houses. You cant expect it from those who think they live in another country like they are member of the UN. Logic and reasoning are the most elementary puntite approach to a good education because without those you cant make rational decisions in your life and for your people. Our superior genetic makeup is what separates us from the wild beasts of mordor and we have to thank Allah swt for his intelligent design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts