I've noticed something

Status
Not open for further replies.
when it comes to Somalis and hijab I've noticed a striking correlation
The more attractive ones always wear it and the not so much don't
:ohhh:
Am I the only one who noticed this?
Wouldn't it make sense if it was the other way around? Why isn't it?
All the sexy ones be looking like batman out here:mjcry:. Non hijabis all got some next level predator type foreheads.:mjkkk:
How do we make it the other way around my skinnies?
I understand there are some outliers ( I shouldn't be fucking telling you this, its obvious)

VixR

Veritas
Categorically false. The vast vast majority of women wear it everywhere from -10 to 10+. There is no conclusive trend in those of us who don't vs. those of us who do.

It depends more on the families views and their wiggle room than individual attractiveness.

Alot of Somali girls wear hijab to hide their nappy hair. They're ashamed because they don't want any connection with Africa. They know their narrative that they have Arab lineage will be shattered if their hair is revealed. If their nose were wide, they'd wear a niqab. This is why Somali girls don't wear niqab even though they are the most Salafi in the Sunni community.

I whole heartlly agree with this statements lol. Through experience as well somali girls at 26 to 30 put on the hijab because of thier losing or thining hair. Some still dress the same but put on a hijab lmao like wear ty clothing lol just my analysis

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
The hijab made them look extra attractive:kanyeshrug: fit guy who's wearing tshirt is more attractive than bare chested fit guy

Alot of Somali girls wear hijab to hide their nappy hair. They're ashamed because they don't want any connection with Africa. They know their narrative that they have Arab lineage will be shattered if their hair is revealed. If their nose were wide, they'd wear a niqab. This is why Somali girls don't wear niqab even though they are the most Salafi in the Sunni community.

I whole heartlly agree with this statements lol. Through experience as well somali girls at 26 to 30 put on the hijab because of thier losing or thining hair. Some still dress the same but put on a hijab lmao like wear ty clothing lol just my analysis

Not true at all. Somali girls are blessed with the best hair :mjswag::mjswag:

Shame we can't say the same thing about Somali guys tho :stevej:

The hijab made them look extra attractive:kanyeshrug: fit guy who's wearing tshirt is more attractive than bare chested fit guy

Not true at all. Somali girls are blessed with the best hair :mjswag::mjswag:

Shame we can't say the same thing about Somali guys tho :stevej:
Lmao are u serious you know how many i seen with thinned out hair and nappy ass heads as soon as they take off their hijab. Lmao countless. Trust me i know. Not every somali girl has nice hair. Its all those straightening garbage that messed up theirr hair

Moral of the Story: Allah has protected our beautiful modest Somali sisters from the clutches of these SSpot predators. May you perceive us as ugly for as long as you continue to behave immorally.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
Lmao are u serious you know how many i seen with thinned out hair and nappy ass heads as soon as they take off their hijab. Lmao countless. Trust me i know. Not every somali girl has nice hair. Its all those straightening garbage that messed up theirr hair

Naga aamus :kodaksmiley:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
For someone who recently started wearing the headscarf full time, I feel secured Wallahi, all the nonSomalis don't bother me with their lame games anymore. Even the annoying cadaan folks who used to go on and on about things while we wait for the line, now they only say hi and keep the conversation to minimum. I love it Wallahi. I feel complete and safe. :rejoice:

For someone who recently started wearing the headscarf full time, I feel secured Wallahi, all the nonSomalis don't bother me with their lame games anymore. Even the annoying cadaan folks who used to go on and on about things while we wait for the line, now only say hi and keep the conversation to minimum. I love it Wallahi. I feel complete and safe. :rejoice:

Tbh though you can still get hit on in hijab. I think some hijabis have been doing unmentionable things and word has got out or something because some brave souls still try to holla.

Gibiin-Udug

Tbh though you can still get hit on in hijab. I think some hijabis have been doing unmentionable things and word has got out or something because some brave souls still try to holla.
In my area, they keep the conversation to minimum which I'm loving it. Maybe in the hood, they get hit on. Cadaans are automatically scared when they see you with a headscarf. :chrisfreshhah:

In my area, they keep the conversation to minimum which I'm loving it. Maybe in the hood, they get hit on. Cadaans are automatically scared when they see you with a headscarf. :chrisfreshhah:

Maybe where you are. I was working in a hospital about a year ago and one cadaan doctor used to look at me like he was going to eat me alive. I once actually hid behind a wall because I was so deeply uncomfortable wallahi.

This is the one I was telling you about when I said old cadaan men got a thing for me. They think I'm going to be their mid-life-crisis-exotic-booyaaso-somali-english-love-affair.

Gibiin-Udug

Maybe where you are. I was working in a hospital about a year ago and one cadaan doctor looked at me like he was going to eat me alive. I actually hid behind a wall because I was so deeply uncomfortable wallahi.

This is the one I was telling you about when I said old cadaan men got a thing for me. They think I'm going to be their mid-life-crisis-exotic-booyaaso-somali-english-love-affair.
Loooooooool@ mid-life-exotic-booyaaso-Somali-English-love-affair, you're hilarious.
Yes it depends where you're, I mostly work with republicans and live in a conservative area. And plus I've a RBF, and some of them like challenges like its a game, trying to as they claim tear down the wall smh. But since I started wearing my qimaar, the RBF level went 10000 and it saves me time not to interact with people who I don't want wish to conversate with.

Loooooooool@ mid-life-exotic-booyaaso-Somali-English-love-affair, you're hilarious.
Yes it depends where you're, I mostly work with republicans and live in a conservative area. And plus I've a RBF, and some of them like challenges like its a game, trying to as they claim tear down the wall smh. But since I started wearing my qimaar, the RBF level went 10000 and it saves me time not to interact with people who I don't want wish to conversate with.

You think I'm joking. You know how cadaan hipster 30 somethings fetishize East Asian women? I'm telling you a similar phenomenon exists in regards to 40-50 year old cadaan men and African women. It's the most infuriating thing in the whole world.

RBF is a godsend don't hate on it. I'm the worst because when I feel awkward I smile so Lord help me when somebody approaches me. I look like I'm having the time of my life when all I want is the ground to swallow me up.

Gibiin-Udug

You think I'm joking. You know how cadaan hipster 30 somethings fetishize East Asian women? I'm telling you a similar phenomenon exists in regards to 40-50 year old cadaan men and African women. It's the most infuriating thing in the whole world.

RBF is a godsend don't hate on it. I'm the worst because when I feel awkward I smile so Lord help me when somebody approaches me. I look like I'm having the time of my life when all I want is the ground to swallow me up.
Yes they do fetishize any women other than their own, which is creepy. I've had one conservative, super republican guy once tell me that he never dated while women, all he dates are Spanish, African women, he doesn even like Asians.

RBF got me out of so many situations and unwarranted conversations. :rejoice:

:dead::dead::dead:

I actually agree with you on this one :deadpeter:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
A Muslim woman who wears a jilbaab is 10000000000000 times more beautiful in A real man's eyes and is beautiful in the eyes of the creator of the seven heavens....

Whenever I see a woman wearing a jilbaab or a niqab In a huge mall I always make dua for her and her family... it's like second nature...

That's what I call the PUREST FORM OF CONFIDENCE IN A WOMAN and I am deeply attracted to that...

If there is a female on Somali spot and she wears a jilbaab or a niqaab Wallahi I will slide in your pms.
:salute::banderas:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
A Muslim woman who wears a jilbaab is 10000000000000 times more beautiful in A real man's eyes and is beautiful in the eyes of the creator of the seven heavens....

Whenever I see a woman wearing a jilbaab or a niqab In a huge mall I always make dua for her and her family... it's like second nature...

That's what I call the PUREST FORM OF CONFIDENCE IN A WOMAN and I am deeply attracted to that...

If there is a female on Somali spot and she wears a jilbaab or a niqaab Wallahi I will slide in your pms.
:salute::banderas:

Wouldn't that be missing the point kkkkkkkkk

How about the ones back home? They wear hijab in a continenent where the majority of people have nappy hair MINUS them and some women from Ethiopia and Eriteria? You sound so stupid waryaa.

Women who wear hijab wear it for God. Look where being Godless got you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts