I've noticed something

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the ones back home? They wear hijab in a continenent where the majority of people have nappy hair MINUS them and some women from Ethiopia and Eriteria? You sound so stupid waryaa.

Women who wear hijab wear it for God. Look where being Godless got you?

Im Muslim.

The ones back home are religious or they do it because of cultural practice

waraabe

Your superior
A Muslim woman who wears a jilbaab is 10000000000000 times more beautiful in A real man's eyes and is beautiful in the eyes of the creator of the seven heavens....

Whenever I see a woman wearing a jilbaab or a niqab In a huge mall I always make dua for her and her family... it's like second nature...

That's what I call the PUREST FORM OF CONFIDENCE IN A WOMAN and I am deeply attracted to that...

If there is a female on Somali spot and she wears a jilbaab or a niqaab Wallahi I will slide in your pms.
:salute::banderas:

This had that Arab old man beat him into wahabism

rabshole

Aragaani
tumblr_mrch3hauft1qbmz6lo1_400.gif
Naa Naga amus kilabad yahey
qddH7K.gif

Last edited:
The hijab made them look extra attractive:kanyeshrug: fit guy who's wearing tshirt is more attractive than bare chested fit guy

Not true at all. Somali girls are blessed with the best hair :mjswag::mjswag:

Shame we can't say the same thing about Somali guys tho :stevej:
Who the f*ck was your science/biology teacher? Cuz they've failed you.

Both sexes have the same range of hair texture. No such thing as gender-specific hair.

Moral of the Story: Allah has protected our beautiful modest Somali sisters from the clutches of these SSpot predators. May you perceive us as ugly for as long as you continue to behave immorally.
That's funny
Because 75% of the hijabis i know either wear tight jeans and tight shirts to try and show their "areas", cake themselves up with makeup and try so hard to attract the other sex, completely defeating the modesty premise. A sizable minority of hijabis act like complete degenerates and sin like the devil.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
@Adheer Warsame I know you are not baiting this time rather you are sharing your wisdoms with the children of SSpot. Have you ever heard that average es are crazy and are nuts about attention? This is a manifestation of that theory. These bland looking females need to spice things up by showing some skin or by wearing something that makes their body more flattering. These females are on the shit side of the hotness spectrum.

When I am going to get married I am going to get my sisters to find out if the girl I have lined up has nappy hair. No way I am having nappy haired kids :hova:.

@Adheer Warsame I know you are not baiting this time rather you are sharing your wisdoms with the children of SSpot. Have you ever heard that average es are crazy and are nuts about attention? This is a manifestation of that theory. These bland looking females need to spice things up by showing some skin or by wearing something that makes their body more flattering. These females are on the shit side of the hotness spectrum.

When I am going to get married I am going to get my sisters to find out if the girl I have lined up has nappy hair. No way I am having nappy haired kids :hova:.
Somalis don't have nappy hair (thank god)
It's like females have their own "short guy syndrome". Maybe they took the hijab off because they thought they would be completely undesirable, especially to non Somalis.
tbh, I'd rather not let the ugly ones spice things up, it just makes the situation worse.
I don't want predator look allikes showing their titty meat sxb, it's a complete turn off.

Last edited:

Galaeri

Somalis don't have nappy hair (thank god)
It's like females have their own "short guy syndrome". Maybe they took the hijab off because they thought they would be completely undesirable, especially to non Somalis.
tbh, I'd rather not let the ugly ones spice things up, it just makes the situation worse.
I don't want predator look allies showing their titty meat sxb, it's a complete turn off.

There are a number of Somalis with nappy hairs saxib. When I went to Somalia I hardly saw any nappy hairs, don't know what the deal is in Australia though. Be careful fam, don't be naive.

Average looking women are big no no. Ugly es are more down to earth than averages. Always go for the 10s and 9s saxib, even if you are punching about your weight. Go hard or go home.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
There are a number of Somalis with nappy hairs saxib. When I went to Somalia I hardly saw any nappy hairs, don't know what the deal is in Australia though. Be careful fam, don't be naive.

Average looking women are big no no. Ugly es are more down to earth than averages. Always go for the 10s and 9s saxib, even if you are punching about your weight. Go hard or go home.
I gotta give it to you little man...

If you value soft hair on a woman then you got very fucking low standards..

I think you one of Dem niggas who are turned on by soft hair rather than ass and titties..
:chrisfreshhah:

Be careful you might be blessed with exactly what you hate.
:mjlol:

Galaeri

I gotta give it to you little man...

If you value soft hair on a woman then you got very fucking low standards..

I think you one of Dem niggas who are turned on by soft hair rather than ass and titties..
:chrisfreshhah:

Be careful you might be blessed with exactly what you hate.
:mjlol:

I like big booties and titties too, don't get me wrong. I just don't want to end up bedding up a monkey looking from the congo.

It's a deal breaker for me. Nice curly or gtfo.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I like big booties and titties too, don't get me wrong. I just don't want to end up bedding up a monkey looking from the congo.

It's a deal breaker for me. Nice curly or gtfo.
You acting as if you got the looks of Nabi Yussuf(A.S) and you are so beautiful yourself and that every female will kill for you...

Be humble Nigga..."Ugly" girls are the most loyal women I've ever seen.

Check yourself homeboy...in my experience guys who talk about women and their flaws and call women ugly and shit...are the ugliest themselves...

Check yourself.
:ufdup:

Galaeri

You acting as if you got the looks of Nabi Yussuf(A.S) and you are so beautiful yourself and that every female will kill for you...

Be humble Nigga..."Ugly" girls are the most loyal women I've ever seen.

Check yourself homeboy...in my experience guys who talk about women and their flaws and call women ugly and shit...are the ugliest themselves...

Check yourself.
:ufdup:

I didn't hate on the uglies. I know they are loyal too.

I only got love for the Xaliimos, look at the other threads before you speak waryaa. What's your deal anyway? If I like pretty women I like pretty women. I can't change that.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
I didn't hate on the uglies. I know they are loyal too.

I only got love for the Xaliimos, look at the other threads before you speak waryaa. What's your deal anyway? If I like pretty women I like pretty women. I can't change that.
Every man likes pretty women...
But, real men appreciate different looking women...
If he likes a pretty woman he will praise her as usual but if he dislikes a girl that's not that good looking he doesn't bash her...
At the end of the day every person has flaws but the inner flaws are always worse than the outer flaws..

Appreciate women my nigga without talking ill of any one of them..

All in all...
Do you sxb....do you.

Galaeri

Every man likes pretty women...
But, real men appreciate different looking women...
If he likes a pretty woman he will praise her as usual but if he dislikes a girl that's not that good looking he doesn't bash her...
At the end of the day every person has flaws but the inner flaws are always worse than the outer flaws..

Appreciate women my nigga without talking ill of any one of them..

All in all...
Do you sxb....do you.

OK adheer:meleshame:

You should have just stopped there. I really don't understand the purpose of this thread. Are you bashing or praising hijabis? Make your mind up. Lust has taken your sense away, is dijiya acuudkiyoo:childplease:
I'm just bashing hypocritical hijabis, they'll wear the hijab for 'god' yet act like complete degenerates while wearing them, they've actually built a reputation for it. That's when I wonder if they're doing it for their faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts