I've noticed something about the white-white people.

I’m honestly
is she not attractive or something in your opinion? she's also obviously smart so whats your point there, hblock is hawiye by the way
You made my point she’s HALF Reer xamar. I’m 100% sure ethnic Somalis outnumber Reer Xamar 10 to 1. So why is the first Somali congressman half Reer xamar. The odds are in YOUR favor when it comes to success.

Tukraq

VIP
I’m honestly

You made my point she’s HALF Reer xamar. I’m 100% sure ethnic Somalis outnumber Reer Xamar 10 to 1. So why is the first Somali congressman half Reer xamar. The odds are in YOUR favor when it comes to success.
interesting why are all somali politicians in the west MJ and she apart of that? that seems to hold more weight then the cadcad side considering cadcads aren't as successful as MJs in politics in the west lol

interesting why are all somali politicians in the west MJ and she apart of that? that seems to hold more weight then the cadcad side considering cadcads aren't as successful as MJs in politics in the west lol
I know half Shanshiyo half ethnic Somali 2nd cousin whose fucking RICH! All on her own!

mrlog

VIP

Waryaahe bullying ain’t allowed.
Don’t make me ban u for 2 weeks
Play nice

How about the Somalis in Minnesota & children with autism? Isn't it the same as their Nordic neighbours you mentioned above? Cousin marriages and kids with disabilities is a Minnesota problem and not a Scandinavian or Somali Americans problem. You should all stop marrying your cousins.

[QUOTE="AussieHustler, post: 1675818, member: 2135"How about the Somalis in Minnesota & children with autism? Isn't it the same as their Nordic neighbours you mentioned above? Cousin marriages and kids with disabilities is a Minnesota problem and not a Scandinavian or Somali Americans problem. You should all stop marrying your cousins. ][/QUOTE]

It's not cousin marriage, that is uncommon among Somalis. A western lifestyle and diet (very different to what somalis adapted to) are inducing changes that unnatural. Look at the poor facial development and crowded teeth among the diaspora. So many people need braces. I reckon it is linked to the surge in autism.

It's not cousin marriage, that is uncommon among Somalis. A western lifestyle and diet (very different to what somalis adapted to) are inducing changes that unnatural. Look at the poor facial development and crowded teeth among the diaspora. So many people need braces. I reckon it is linked to the surge in autism.

@Machine

The diaspora are all more or less the same. The diet and others, why is it autism a Minnesota Somali problem more so than any Somali diaspora people? I think cousin marriages has got something to do with it. Stop marrying cousins.

VixR

Veritas
@Machine

The diaspora are all more or less the same. The diet and others, why is it autism a Minnesota Somali problem more so than any Somali diaspora people? I think cousin marriages has got something to do with it. Stop marrying cousins.
Nah, she’s right. Barawanis are a lot more vigorous in their cousin marriages, they’re expected or even forced to marry their cousins.

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
They all marry their cousins and have atleast one special needs kid, either deaf kids, autism, or some other disabilities. This should be a prime example of staying away from marrying your cousin espicially your abti or eedo cousins.
It seems like you make threads without thinking about what posts you have made before, i remember that you want to marry your cousin just to have pure boqortoyo blood

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Nah, she’s right. Barawanis are a lot more vigorous in their cousin marriages, they’re expected or even forced to marry their cousins.

We used to live next to a reer barawe family all the girls were forced to marry their cousins. One of the girls left the family and she was disowned.

VixR

Veritas
We used to live next to a reer barawe family all the girls were forced to marry their cousins. One of the girls left the family and she was disowned.
Some Somalis also force their kids to marry cousins, but to me it seems persistent in Barawanis. Maybe I’m wrong, but I’m intimate with a family and the entire goddamn family and all their cousins and everyone is already decided for, male and female.

Then again, we also know a Somali couple who are cousins, and they were both dating others, but somehow it was dying wish of the uncle/father for the cousins to marry, so they stopped everything and got married. Weird shit.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I don’t know why I thought you were referring to the rednecks lol cads cads have bigger problems than cousin marriage. They marry off their daughters at the age of 14, that’s why you don’t see that many of them past high school.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It seems like you make threads without thinking about what posts you have made before, i remember that you want to marry your cousin just to have pure boqortoyo blood

You’re my biggest hater!!! :ohhh:
He’s my ina-adeer and he was running for presidency. I wanted to stunt on you hoes.

:hillarybiz:

They all marry their cousins and have atleast one special needs kid, either deaf kids, autism, or some other disabilities. This should be a prime example of staying away from marrying your cousin espicially your abti or eedo cousins.

Out of all the timo jileec culture/traditions they've kept this one :susp:

World

VIP
Reer Xamar people look better than Somalis, and are all very successful businessmen, traders, scholars, lawyers etc. They probably make up less than 1 % of the Somali population, but look how much influence they have. 2/13 members of the Somali Youth League were Reer Xamar. They used to rule Mogadishu, and put a curfew on Hawiye from entering the city after curfew. They brought Islam to South Somalia.

No doubt they have better genetics than us and have higher than 68 IQ.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Reer Xamar people look better than Somalis, and are all very successful businessmen, traders, scholars, lawyers etc. They probably make up less than 1 % of the Somali population, but look how much influence they have. 2/13 members of the Somali Youth League were Reer Xamar. They used to rule Mogadishu, and put a curfew on Hawiye from entering the city after curfew. They brought Islam to South Somalia.

CadCads never ruled Mogadishu and were Ajuuran and Hawiye subjects. Somali clans killing each other is a dumb thing to celebrate and totally detest it, however what we did to backward Cadcads in Xamar and Barawe was well deserved.

Cadcads are a bunch of langaab sandniggers who are subservient to the noble Somali

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Of course you would think that, aren’t you the same one that hates his skin color :tacky:you got self-Esteem issue.
upload_2019-6-6_12-6-51.gif

Trending