I've noticed something about the white-white people.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
They all marry their cousins and have atleast one special needs kid, either deaf kids, autism, or some other disabilities. This should be a prime example of staying away from marrying your cousin espicially your abti or eedo cousins.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They all marry their cousins and have atleast one special needs kid, either deaf kids, autism, or some other disabilities. This should be a prime example of staying away from marrying your cousin espicially your abti or eedo cousins.

White people look down on cousin marriages. They have not done it since Victorians ages. I think @Reiko u r venting because u have seen too many Somali autism kids, and in the midst of your burger breaks, u ponder, the cousin akhaas marriage is to blame.

Gibiin-Udug

White people look down on cousin marriages. They have not done it since Victorians ages. I think @Reiko u r venting because u have seen too many Somali autism kids, and in the midst of your burger breaks, u ponder, the cousin akhaas marriage is to blame.
Nayaa, I'm talking about the white-white people of the Somali community!

You're so dense sometimes @Basra , sometimes old age doesn't always make you wise.

Tukraq

VIP
she means white white people or in Somali known as cadcad or benadiri, formally known as reer xamar before hawiye gentrified the place

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nayaa, I'm talking about the white-white people of the Somali community!

You're so dense sometimes @Basra , sometimes old age doesn't always make you wise.

They are not White. Please U r insulting the noble alabaster milky skin of the white Caucasians. Say Reer Camar Caadkah please

Tukraq

VIP
They are not White. Please U r insulting the noble alabaster milky skin of the white Caucasians. Say Reer Camar Caadkah please
cadcad is what their called which literally means white white lol, nobody calls them reer hamar anymore after hawiye gentrified the place

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
cadcad is what their called which literally means white white lol, nobody calls them reer hamar anymore after hawiye gentrified the place

I think Hawiye are more Nasaab, I mean in the scale or confiment of a Cushite scope of category Somali than an "CadCad"

Personally, I find CadCad like the poor Indhi baah baah…… but with a plus the becky hair and skin tone but flat feet, habaashi style, atrocious somali dialect etc etc

PS For me I measure nobleness and nassabness by how contoured your feet is. Flat feet are Madow or inelegant and not nasaab

Maybe I am hating

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
You don’t hear it often from eastern and Muslim communities because there’s a stigma attached to it in their backward cultures.

They look down on people with disabilities and feel ashamed to acknowledge their kid’s disability so they’ll hide it while white people stopped killing them after the olden times and embraced them, offer them maximum support and care and treat them equally today.

Allah said it clearly that people with disabilities will have easy route to Jannah and mentally incapable ones will go straight to Jannah and you get lot of rewards if you look after them so He loves them yet a lot of Muslims neglect them and their needs.

Tukraq

VIP
You don’t hear it often from eastern and Muslim communities because there’s a stigma attached to it in their backward cultures.

They look down on people with disabilities and feel ashamed to acknowledge their kid’s disability so they’ll hide it while white people stopped killing them in the olden times and embraced them, offer them maximum support and care and treat them equally today.

Allah said clearly that people with disabilities will have easy route to Jannah and mentally incapable ones will go straight to Jannah and you get lot of rewards if you look after them so He loves them.
muslims don't kill their kids with disabilities lol what are you talking about, infact Europe was the latest place to mass murder all of their disabled people during world war 2 because they were considered "defective" and sent them all to concentration camps, I think you mixed up who the backwards people were in this case because its the other way around entirely

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
muslims don't kill their kids with disabilities lol what are you talking about, infact Europe was the latest place to mass murder all of their disabled people during world war 2 because they were considered "defective" and sent them all to concentration camps, I think you mixed up who the backwards people were in this case because its the other way around entirely
I was saying that Muslims neglect and look down on them while white people treat them 10 times better. They don’t even treat them equally as Anglos today and won’t even recognize mental illness and have a warped superstitious views about them.

It’s incredibly backward and it’s 2019.

Tukraq

VIP
I was saying that Muslims neglect and look down on them while white people treat them 10 times better. They don’t even treat them equally as Anglos today and won’t even recognize mental illness and have a warped superstitious views about them.

It’s incredibly backward and it’s 2019.
you were saying things that were factually incorrect, muslims don't treat them worse wtf while just in our grandparents time these caddaans literally exterminated all their disabled people and forget equally they literally called them defective inferior subhumans while sending them to the gas chambers, muslims on the other hand have respected their disabled for over 1400 years

Gibiin-Udug

@Regg when did I ever looked down upon people with disabilities? I made this thread because I've noticed that the reer-xamar families often have kids with disabilities because of the result of marrying their kids.

Don't ever try to twist my words again. You're clearly hurt by my observation.

Didn't "cad cads" and "barwaanis" marry Bantus in the past? Or only a subset of them.

They act and look like the Swahili mixed people who live in Kenya, Tanzania etc.

Either way, inbreeding is not healthy for anyone. I get that they have their own culture and ethnic group but they should really find people like them and get some fresh genes in their families.

First of all f*ck off! Leave us alone! Second I’ve noticed ethnic Somalis who almost entirely don’t do that stuff who look REALLY fucking weird wallahi. I’ve lost track of all the ugly Somalis I’ve met in life. Seriously! I’m Benadiri and I like to think of myself as really intelligent wallahi. Not trying to start a flame war but what explains the lack of intelligence in the ethnic Somali community if they don’t do that. Ethnic Somalis should be extremely intelligent by now thanks not doing that but there’s really not any extremely intelligent Somalis now are there. I’m pretty sure the number of Somalis and Jews is the same internationally. Honestly all the intelligent, good looking and successful “Somalis” I met are Benadiris. Stop hating and leave us alone.

Tukraq

VIP
First of all f*ck off! Leave us alone! Second I’ve noticed ethnic Somalis who almost entirely don’t do that stuff who look REALLY fucking weird wallahi. I’ve lost track of all the ugly Somalis I’ve met in life. Seriously! I’m Benadiri and I like to think of myself as really intelligent wallahi. Not trying to start a flame war but what explains the lack of intelligence in the ethnic Somali community if they don’t do that. Ethnic Somalis should be extremely intelligent by now thanks not doing that but there’s really not any extremely intelligent Somalis now are there. I’m pretty sure the number of Somalis and Jews is the same internationally. Honestly all the intelligent, good looking and successful “Somalis” I met are Benadiris. Stop hating and leave us alone.
you guys aren't more intelligent than MJs lol, you've been hanging with too much hblock and lost judgement

you guys aren't more intelligent than MJs lol, you've been hanging with too much hblock and lost judgement
What’s hblock. What about Ilhan Omar first Somali congressman. I’m not saying theres not weird looking Reer xamar but it might the diet in Somalia.

Tukraq

VIP
What’s hblock. What about Ilhan Omar first Somali congressman. I’m not saying theres not weird looking Reer xamar but it might the diet in Somalia.
is she not attractive or something in your opinion? she's also obviously smart so whats your point there, hblock is hawiye by the way

Trending