I've never seen a Somali guy married to an Arab that isn't Yemen or Maghreb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now compare them to Berber girls...

4fff52c6cc6f6e09738fc4cf8217a0d9--atlas-mountains-north-africa.jpg

ff7312e040ae9cf7d29c84cb7c0d704a--north-africa-morocco.jpg

f697d381246866533a545619214d9910.jpg

tumblr_ok639kXPgA1vsqkqco1_500.jpg

No competition. And I don't even like NAs.

Apollo

VIP
Yemen is a conservative country. All their women are covered up and their diaspora is small.. so we don't have a true picture of what their women look like.

I can't tell the difference between Egyptians and ethnic Yemenis. Look the same to me.

Yemen is a conservative country. All their women are covered up and their diaspora is small.. so we don't have a true picture of what their women look like.

Nope. Trust me, they're aren't as wahabi as Somalis. They very rarely cover their faces. I've seen what they look like. I used to go to school and college with them. My family have many Yemeni family friends. Khalijis Arabs are not good looking. The most attractive Middle-easterners are NAs, Levantines and Turks (but they don't count since they're of mostly Anatolian/Balkan stock).

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I have never come across Saudis outside of international students and all of them were male. I see them come over every summer to London in hordes, but that's about it.

I know of Somalis married to Arabs, but most frequently Palestinians and Iraqis (refugee gang). But yh never Saudis. They're loaded, bound home and have small overlap with Somalis in terms of location
LOL refugee gang:drakelaugh:
True though:russ:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts