I've never seen a Somali guy married to an Arab that isn't Yemen or Maghreb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
These are the only Arabs a Somali guy can get. Basically the trash and prositutes of the Arab world.

When will a Somali Abeed feast on the main dish?

Those two groups are actually better looking than some of the other khaleeji group and Somalis can understand them better ,especially the African Arabs. They have a whole different culture.

Apollo

VIP
Levantines and Egyptians have small diasporas (pre-Syrian war). Most Egyptians in the Americas are Coptic Christians. Gulf Arabs are too rich for Somalis.

Those two groups are actually better looking than some of the other khaleeji group and Somalis can understand them better ,especially the African Arabs. They have a whole different culture.

I don't think you've ever seen a Yemeni. Ugliest Arabs by far, and that's saying something.

I have never come across Saudis outside of international students and all of them were male. I see them come over every summer to London in hordes, but that's about it.

I know of Somalis married to Arabs, but most frequently Palestinians and Iraqis (refugee gang). But yh never Saudis. They're loaded, bound home and have small overlap with Somalis in terms of location

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending