I've never imagined this but I'm in love wth a single mother with 4 kids. I must take the test first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@R.Kelly you’re a grown ass man who keeps feeding his lusts... Where did it go wrong? Well we can already tell you went ham in Somaliland. Get yourself tested ASAP before you may give this poor woman an std, when everything is halal. I repeat HALAL.

I never said I was gonna use her un-halal way. I also mentioned that I was gonna test myself of course.

Why are you against me being with her the halal way :drakewtf:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
don't you have HIV?

i think you have other things to be worrying about. the world doesn't need an ashy abdi spreading this vile disease to innocent people.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
don't you have HIV?

i think you have other things to be worrying about. the world doesn't need an ashy abdi spreading this vile disease to innocent people.

I DO NOT HAVE hiv you little prick

I just got back from Africa and that warrants that I check myself for every disease known to Africa, malaria, dengue fever, typhoon, hepatitis, cholera, famine, diarrhea, corruption, bribery, dictatorship, TB, Ebola and multitude of other diseases

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was clowning around with her initially, maybe I wanted her swing by her place for bariis and hilib some days. I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a single mother on the down low but shit done back fired on me. The chick has grown on me and I caught feelings now.

When you hear a single mother you think she's old but this is to the contrary. She got married ridiculously young at 17 and now I estimate her to be 26. Her body is still intact like Halle barry. It's unheard of where a Somali chick produces 4 kids in a rapid succession and not have her body demolished like @Reiko

I am now enthroned by her that I'm seriously contemplating marrying her secretly. Thank god im a dude where I don't need to bring a family member with me to the deal. All I will do is get the Sheikh from the mosque (definitely getting it from the African American mosque in town). Her dad is back home and I'll send him $300 to shut him up. That's all it'll take.

Btw I won't have to pay any rent anymore :trumpsmirk::mjpls::mjpls::mjohreally: she got .........

@Reiko don't you dare spoil my happiness

She has cute kids too and I intend to just have 2 with her, ofc I'll keep marrying till I leave a whole clan in this world.

( oh yeah! I will take a test since I just got back from Africa. It wouldn't be right to be reckless like that )

Menace this is the 5th single mother you’ve fallen in love with. You’re confusing liar with love waryaa.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace this is the 5th single mother you’ve fallen in love with. You’re confusing liar with love waryaa.

I am not lying, you outa believe me.

How can I make you believe it ? What do you want me to do?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I DO NOT HAVE hiv you little prick

I just got back from Africa and that warrants that I check myself for every disease known to Africa, malaria, dengue fever, typhoon, hepatitis, cholera, famine, diarrhea, corruption, bribery, dictatorship, TB, Ebola and multitude of other diseases
are you sure. You were sleeping with multiple women without protection. Get yourself tested for any type of STD before you get with this Miskeen single mother

Jeesto

VIP
This is the 2193474371 women you've fallen in love with in the last 10 months. Adi jacaylka ma ku qubaysata horta niyow?:gucciwhat::gucciwhat::mahubowtf:

I was clowning around with her initially, maybe I wanted her swing by her place for bariis and hilib some days. I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a single mother on the down low but shit done back fired on me. The chick has grown on me and I caught feelings now.

When you hear a single mother you think she's old but this is to the contrary. She got married ridiculously young at 17 and now I estimate her to be 26. Her body is still intact like Halle barry. It's unheard of where a Somali chick produces 4 kids in a rapid succession and not have her body demolished like @Reiko

I am now enthroned by her that I'm seriously contemplating marrying her secretly. Thank god im a dude where I don't need to bring a family member with me to the deal. All I will do is get the Sheikh from the mosque (definitely getting it from the African American mosque in town). Her dad is back home and I'll send him $300 to shut him up. That's all it'll take.

Btw I won't have to pay any rent anymore :trumpsmirk::mjpls::mjpls::mjohreally: she got .........

She has cute kids too and I intend to just have 2 with her, ofc I'll keep marrying till I leave a whole clan in this world.

( oh yeah! I will take a test since I just got back from Africa. It wouldn't be right to be reckless like that )
Not only are you sinning,you're also bragging about it. You're a user.Not cool.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck

I thought you were in love with peeing on people.
ec9dff7b3e1dc582836bee8afa7f8fa2.500x375x8.gif

Biggie

X X C X X
I'm sorry but if you wife up anyone with more than 1 kid then that's an L. You've just compromised your life to raise multiple kids that aren't yours :francis:

She sending her kids to her mother in Garoowe. Problem solved.

Besides I'm not constantly gonna be there cause I will have different homes, from the US to Somalia
I don't believe any normal thinking woman would send their young kids away to Somalia just because they found a new man. They're all under 10 years old most likely as well.
This is bs:camby:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I don't believe any normal thinking woman would send their young kids away to Somalia just because they found a new man. They're all under 10 years old most likely as well.
This is bs:camby:

I assure you this is the truth

And yes the oldest is just 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending