I've never imagined this but I'm in love wth a single mother with 4 kids. I must take the test first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I was clowning around with her initially, maybe I wanted her swing by her place for bariis and hilib some days. I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a single mother on the down low but shit done back fired on me. The chick has grown on me and I caught feelings now.

When you hear a single mother you think she's old but this is to the contrary. She got married ridiculously young at 17 and now I estimate her to be 26. Her body is still intact like Halle barry. It's unheard of where a Somali chick produces 4 kids in a rapid succession and not have her body demolished like @Reiko

I am now enthroned by her that I'm seriously contemplating marrying her secretly. Thank god im a dude where I don't need to bring a family member with me to the deal. All I will do is get the Sheikh from the mosque (definitely getting it from the African American mosque in town). Her dad is back home and I'll send him $300 to shut him up. That's all it'll take.

Btw I won't have to pay any rent anymore :trumpsmirk::mjpls::mjpls::mjohreally: she got .........

@Reiko don't you dare spoil my happiness

She has cute kids too and I intend to just have 2 with her, ofc I'll keep marrying till I leave a whole clan in this world.

( oh yeah! I will take a test since I just got back from Africa. It wouldn't be right to be reckless like that )

You are unreal. Single mothers are dangerous,be careful. You need to know what her exact status with her ex is plus do you what the headache of 4 kids that ain't yours.

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You are unreal. Single mothers are dangerous,be careful. You need need what her exact status with her ex is plus do you what the headache of 4 kids that ain't yours.

She sending her kids to her mother in Garoowe. Problem solved.

Besides I'm not constantly gonna be there cause I will have different homes, from the US to Somalia

She sending her kids to her mother in Garoowe. Problem solved.

Besides I'm not constantly gonna be there cause I will have different homes, from the US to Somalia

So you are going to marry her in halal way or qudbo sireed?

Be careful what you say now.

I was clowning around with her initially, maybe I wanted her swing by her place for bariis and hilib some days. I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a single mother on the down low but shit done back fired on me. The chick has grown on me and I caught feelings now.

When you hear a single mother you think she's old but this is to the contrary. She got married ridiculously young at 17 and now I estimate her to be 26. Her body is still intact like Halle barry. It's unheard of where a Somali chick produces 4 kids in a rapid succession and not have her body demolished like @Reiko

I am now enthroned by her that I'm seriously contemplating marrying her secretly. Thank god im a dude where I don't need to bring a family member with me to the deal. All I will do is get the Sheikh from the mosque (definitely getting it from the African American mosque in town). Her dad is back home and I'll send him $300 to shut him up. That's all it'll take.

Btw I won't have to pay any rent anymore :trumpsmirk::mjpls::mjpls::mjohreally: she got .........

@Reiko don't you dare spoil my happiness

She has cute kids too and I intend to just have 2 with her, ofc I'll keep marrying till I leave a whole clan in this world.

( oh yeah! I will take a test since I just got back from Africa. It wouldn't be right to be reckless like that )
Stop fucking old hags:susp:

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
If a woman is sending her kid's away for a dude it's not a woman you should be messing with before you marry her sign a pre-nup don't buy shit together and don't have kids no matter what

If a woman is sending her kid's away for a dude it's not a woman you should be messing with before you marry her sign a pre-nup don't buy shit together and don't have kids no matter what

Somali's don't need pre-nups...what are they going to do...fight over the flat screen T.V..fadhi carbeed and the colourful curtains?:liberaltears:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

This is an impressive advice.

So I should just enjoy her and avoid children, right.

I do not trust my females anyways so I am not expected to invest anything with them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Somali's don't need pre-nups...what are they going to do...fight over the flat screen T.V..fadhi carbeed and the colourful curtains?:liberaltears:

:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh: The car would be a problem. Say you bought her $8k car. :kodaksmiley:

Puffin Stuff

Keep your accounts your's no matter what that is perhaps the greatest mistake you can make and btw never ever let a women advise you on stuff like this they themselves live off other men they'll never tell you that though and will always ''Not all women are like that'' or ''Im a strong indepent women'' it's in our very nature to find mates women don't contribute as much as men in relationships it is expected for the man to pay for all the shit and send her gifts in courtship if your going to spend money on her don't spend more then you would spend on your own lifestyle if she uses your shit then you have a dilemma

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
@R.Kelly you’re a grown ass man who keeps feeding his lusts... Where did it go wrong? Well we can already tell you went ham in Somaliland. Get yourself tested ASAP before you may give this poor woman an std, when everything is halal. I repeat HALAL.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Keep your accounts your's no matter what that is perhaps the greatest mistake you can make and btw never ever let a women advise you on stuff like this they themselves live off other men they'll never tell you that though and will always ''Not all women are like that'' or ''Im a strong indepent women'' it's in our very nature to find mates women don't contribute as much as men in relationships it is expected for the man to pay for all the shit and send her gifts in courtship if your going to spend money on her don't spend more then you would spend on your own lifestyle if she uses your shit then you have a dilemma

Listen you addict. I don’t know which Xalimo got all up in your feelings, but you be talking a lot of bs. If a woman isn’t contributing as much as the guy in a relationship, then there is something wrong. Role wise the husband is the provider and the wife is the caretaker. If the wife works she can contribute, no problem. Laakin during courtship it’s all about impressing each other and shukaansi. As long as there is no legal contract you can’t expect the same things from each other as in a marriage.

Puffin Stuff

Talking BS? What BS? have you read anything on divorce? it's literally vexing how you choose to comment on something you haven't checked up on im advising him to avoid being fucking dragged through the mud if shit hits the fan. You your self admit the fact that ''provider'' is the males role as sly as it is. i don't even blame you your a woman and anything i post criticising women you will react to. Think about if shit hits the fan he has a plan if he follows the advice he'd be able to make sure he isn't dragged through the mud if he decides to have kid's with her he is likely to have custody he will have a better financial situation then a simp who signs the contract because they feel as if they love someone enough to sign their wealth and life away and pick up a lottery ticket that only has two out comes

Get Rich: She doesn't divorce you and you live together begrudgingly or happily

Die Broke: She drags you through the mud gets the house the kid's and the car

BTW marriage is a thing of the past most Males aren't looking for a wife they are looking for a quick f*ck here and there and what's wrong with ? ''if you watch your a looser'' attitude won't help people's perception of you.

I just said shit as it is for me and for most men if you don't like what i said :nahgirl:don't comment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending