I've never felt as much proud of Madoow-American as today, dude called N word in Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm certain he was abused by a black guy. that kind of hate comes from years of bullying or even dare i say it, sexual abuse:manny:
I never grew with kneegrows so I'm wondering how they could beat or bully infact or remember me and Jonas in grade 4 use to beat this Gambian boy lol

And even in high school me and Somali guys use to force Gambians to sell weed in school for us :cool:

I never grew with kneegrows so I'm wondering how they could beat or bully infact or remember me and Jonas in grade 4 use to beat this Gambian boy lol

And even in high school me and Somali guys use to force Gambians to sell weed in school for us :cool:
so you didnt grow up with any 'kneegrows' but there were gambians in your school:ulyin:

its ok walaal. there are people who can help you, you dont need to turn to racism to cope:friendhug:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Have you seen my pic before you even say Iam a kneegrow :lolbron: I can assure you I look nothing like a black, some even say Iam Hispanic or Latino :pachah1: but Iam a Darood supremacist
And you're happy about that?
tumblr_inline_nanv0zv1cA1r7nbgt.gif

you're a half breed stop claiming somali nacaala
mjlaff2-gif.2846

meel naga fardhiso, you're embarrassing us warya kulaha i look latino

choke on a basto noodle nacaala karma will serve you one day

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡

tenor.gif

Get-Out-tea.gif

so you didnt grow up with any 'kneegrows' but there were gambians in your school:ulyin:

its ok walaal. there are people who can help you, you dont need to turn to racism to cope:friendhug:
Grew as in the neighborhood I use to live when I was s kid and friends I have had to date, the Gambian kid was adopted by cadaan family that's why he was going same school with me as I didn't live on an immigrat area.

the only madoow friend I ever had was a Burundian girl who i went to same high school. So in that sense I never grew with kneegrows.

Grew as in the neighborhood I use to live when I was s kid and friends I have had to date, the Gambian kid was adopted by cadaan family that's why he was going same school with me as I didn't live on an immigrat area.

the only madoow friend I ever had was a Burundian girl who i went to same high school. So in that sense I never grew with kneegrows.
tumblr_oji598zNrc1r1ult6o1_500.gif

And you're happy about that?
tumblr_inline_nanv0zv1cA1r7nbgt.gif

you're a half breed stop claiming somali nacaala
mjlaff2-gif.2846

meel naga fardhiso, you're embarrassing us warya kulaha i look latino

choke on a basto noodle nacaala karma will serve you one day
Embarrassing in what way am proud of being Somali and Darood i have zero apologies for being laandheere:pachah1:

If your laangaab and Bantu looking don't project your insecurities on me and tell me you can't speak of gods creation :shookgabre:

:wtf: 1 on 1 kulleh, that wasn't a fair fight, dude should have helped his midget friend.

How so, shorty land the 1st punch than got pinned on the table and beaten to pulp. It wasn't even his fight cus guy in orange was talking shit and he had to jump in like maxa ka galay.

Pu$$y who stirred shit is the real orange fit his fruity ass, act tough than put his hand in the air like I'm cool yoo chill
:wtf::umwhat::what1: :pacspit:

So far u claim to have had a Gambian follower who did ur bidding as a youngster and one black friend from another country..then what?

Come on marshmallow we're waiting with bated breathe to here the rest. At what point did a black person drive u to ur current state if wretchedness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts