I've changed my approach to women

Muji

VIP
Youve also been failed by your upbringing since you feel comfortable about talking crap about an innocent child who has died, but your favorite years are between 91-94. So obviously you would speak like that.

@Muji since you're in London, please slap him for me.

don’t want him in my vicinity

All the old dogs, players etc have been emasculated and forced into hiding by nagging feminists and moral police.. Who patrol the streets of sspot for any sign of activities.. I think its about time I hang up my gloves as well... @Samaalic Era you're on your own from now on kiddo :francis:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
All the old dogs, players etc have been emasculated and forced into hiding by nagging feminists and moral police.. Who patrol the streets of sspot for any sign of activities.. I think its about time I hang up my gloves as well... @Samaalic Era you're on your own from now on kiddo :francis:
Who are you calling nagging feminists and moral police witches?

Who?

Who?

tenor.gif

I hope you guys be trolling on here because if not you guys are psychopaths foreal.

tenor.gif

Gibiin-Udug

lol sis I don’t get my hands why don’t you ask your UK farax fan base to deal with him.
I'm not cool with UK faraaxs.

@Samaalic Era is his cousin, they would probably come up with ways to rob me.

@Jaydaan hates me and would probably poison my water.

I can pay @Shmurda to go to the U.K but his probation officer is suing him for stealing his wallet.

Gibiin-Udug

@Gibiin-Udug
In America playing all diva

giphy.gif

and @Muji in the UK feeling all hot in front of her indhoyar professor

giphy.gif

@Mckenzie wondering.. Kuwaan ma niman baa mise naago

giphy.gif
Did you just call us men because we called out the chauvinist @Mckenzie

You came into this thread

Tagged @Mckenzie
Then wrote a whole paragraph and said you were tired of the nagging feminists and moral police
Went out of your way to call me and @Muji men

Don't get mad when me and @Muji verbally assault YOU with no mercy.

It might not be today, or tomorrow but it will soon come.

And I bet @Mckenzie won't even try to help you.
tenor.gif