I've changed my approach to women

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Stopped dating way back after the novelty of being on a date wore off and fully embraced the cityboy life, then having spent so many years only seeing girls in bars, hotels, parties, in my car etc and occasionally having a girls number soldiering a 30-1hr convo, all i learnt from that was perfecting the strategy throughout the few hours i'm with them :mjkkk:it's 40% body language, 40% banter, 10% pleasantries and 10% flirting.

Once i kept a fling going, some of the banter cuts down to be replaced with damage control cos she'll start asking questions about where this is going.:gucciwhat:

Sometimes you'll even get ghosted :wow1:

But don't get me started on the spontaneous one night linkups, i was like a fox in the box, still had the sauce:mjlaugh:

Anyways i sed enough is enough, been dating again since and i learnt a lot about myself and gain a perspective. Now I'll go on a link and not check my phone all day. Even going for dinner sounds appealing now, alxamdulilah, i'd take @Muji to Hakkasan, i know she likes Chinese Food :lawd:

Moral of the story, don't waste your years chasing skirts or you'll be forced to go Vegan to impress these new age girls :jcoleno:

Last edited:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Just last week you was telling us you wouldn’t marry a rape victim who had been assaulted now you are openly bragging about “fox in the box” zina action. I find this lack of internal consistency flabbergasting lol :nahgirl:
I haven’t seen the word flabbergasting since a fourth grade spelling bee
I got a blue raspberry slurpee that day
Best day of my life...

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Stopped dating way back after the novelty of being on a date wore off and fully embraced the cityboy life, then having spent so many years only seeing girls in bars, hotels, parties, in my car etc and occasionally having a girls number soldiering a 30-1hr convo, all i learnt from that was perfecting the strategy throughout the few hours i'm with them :mjkkk:it's 40% body language, 40% banter, 10% pleasantries and 10% flirting.

Once i kept a fling going, some of the banter cuts down to be replaced with damage control cos she'll start asking questions about where this is going.:gucciwhat:

Sometimes you'll even get ghosted :wow1:

But don't get me started on the spontaneous one night linkups, i was like a fox in the box, still had the sauce:mjlaugh:

Anyways i sed enough is enough, been dating again since and i learnt a lot about myself and gain a perspective. Now I'll go on a link and not check my phone all day. Even going for dinner sounds appealing now, alxamdulilah, i'd take @Muji to Hakkasan, i know she likes Chinese Food :lawd:

Moral of the story, don't waste your years chasing skirts or you'll be forced to go Vegan to impress these new age girls :jcoleno:
Warya watch out these ajnabis don’t even wash ass god knows how many STD you have wasaaqyahow

I’ve done some fucked up shit but I was scared straight off zina kkkk

157934FF-ECCB-49F0-8F72-7E2606FB038C.jpeg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Just last week you was telling us you wouldn’t marry a rape victim who had been assaulted now you are openly bragging about “fox in the box” zina action. I find this lack of internal consistency shocking lol :nahgirl:
He actually said that?

So disgusting, shame on you @Mckenzie you heartless moryaan

Mckenzie

VIP
Just last week you was telling us you wouldn’t marry a rape victim who had been assaulted now you are openly bragging about “fox in the box” zina action. I find this lack of internal consistency shocking lol :nahgirl:

Do you wanna go Hakkasan or not :wtfdis:

How many of them did you rob?

The only thing i ever robbed were hearts and souls :sass2:

Imagine flexing about zina, fake girls and dates and pretending to own a car for no actual reason :drakelaugh:

Abti you call this lightwork bragging :mjlaugh:

He actually said that?

So disgusting, shame on you @Mckenzie you heartless moryaan

She's the queen of assumptions, i sometimes leave my words open to interpretation and she assumes the worst. I know you think better of me though :it0tdo8:

Gibiin-Udug

Do you wanna go Hakkasan or not :wtfdis:

The only thing i ever robbed were hearts and souls :sass2:

Abti you call this lightwork bragging :mjlaugh:

She's the queen of assumptions, i sometimes leave my words open to interpretation and she assumes the worst. I know you think better of me though :it0tdo8:
Let's not forget about what you said about Shukri Abdi, so obviously I believe @Muji

Gibiin-Udug

I stood by what i said, her parents failed her :kanyeshrug:
Youve also been failed by your upbringing since you feel comfortable about talking crap about an innocent child who has died, but your favorite years are between 91-94. So obviously you would speak like that.

@Muji since you're in London, please slap him for me.

Mckenzie

VIP
Youve also been failed by your upbringing since you feel comfortable about talking crap about an innocent child who has died, but your favorite years are between 91-94. So obviously you would speak like that.

@Muji since you're in London, please slap him for me.

Why you asking her for? I'll come to your doorstep and you'll dew nuttin

Bro I think love is overrated. Or maybe it’s just not for me...

It was never real, just a necessary evil to play happy families, i'm sure you can fake it :trumpsmirk:

Trending