I've been trolling Alt Rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
The cuntservatives have replied!

Screenshot_2019-01-19-17-16-13.png

Then @abdiwarrior comes in with this comment.

Screenshot_2019-01-19-17-16-32.png

"These muzzies sure have a brian of an idoor" kullaha.:drakelaugh:

Then, a new challenger appeared!

Screenshot_2019-01-19-17-16-39.png

Comment section has become a shitfest in under 60 min.:pachah1:

We need more members

@abdiwarrior and @Timo Madow and proud

Mates, let me share with you the art of trolling these low I.Q red necks. When you join them, you act like one of them, diss whatever they are dissing, then slowly start placing ied’s between them. They are tribal and belong to different groups of white supremacy militias and what you do is learn the different militias and if they’re represented there, then accuse their leader to be half Jewish or his grandmother to be a blackwoman. Generally, they will take the bait and turn against one another. Never register there and attack them directly, create chaos from within. It’s more effective.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@abdiwarrior and @Timo Madow and proud

Mates, let me share with you the art of trolling these low I.Q red necks. When you join them, you act like one of them, diss whatever they are dissing, then slowly start placing ied’s between them. They are tribal and belong to different groups of white supremacy militias and what you do is learn the different militias and if they’re represented there, then accuse their leader to be half Jewish or his grandmother to be a blackwoman. Generally, they will take the bait and turn against one another. Never register there and attack them directly, create chaos from within. It’s more effective.
Wow that seems like an awesome plan!:ohhh:

Let's do it @abdiwarrior.

I'll lie and say I am a "ex Muslim" because my name/profile picture wpuld be a red flag to these red necks:mjohreally:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts