I've been trolling Alt Rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
@abdiwarrior

Find a girlfriend and concentrate with your education. Read a plethora of free available literature online and expand your knowledge and brain power. Don’t bother with haters, build bridges with others because as a 14 yr old, you show glimpses of a future leader and the characteristics to become a future police chief of Garowe. Don’t waste it in arguing with Neo-Nazis.

Find a girlfriend? We are moslems teenagers f*ck girlfriends. I can get 4 Xalimos as wives back in Hargeisa and have each one visit me once a week.:nahgirl:

@abdiwarrior

Find a girlfriend and concentrate with your education. Read a plethora of free available literature online and expand your knowledge and brain power. Don’t bother with haters, build bridges with others because as a 14 yr old, you show glimpses of a future leader and the characteristics to become a future police chief of Garowe. Don’t waste it in arguing with Neo-Nazis.
Your not my dad I'm just having fun

Screenshot_20190119-155159.png
Screenshot_20190119-155159.png
Screenshot_20190119-155208.png
Screenshot_20190119-155233.png
Screenshot_20190119-155236.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
No fake but once I made a topic on FB in a french alt right group and I just told them Islam is the best religion for the Europeans.
I was getting a lot of comments and i baited them so hard:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.