I've always wondered if apostates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The Communists were Atheists. Communism was built on Atheism.

Communists killed, raped, tortured and slaughtered more than a 100 million people for the advancement of Communism, which was inseparable from Atheism (Words of Lenin and Karl Marx)

You can't tell me the biggest offenders or threat are ISIS and Islam bruv :manny:

Stop repeating yourself. You're being highly intellectually dishonest. I'll repeat myself. What is the inherit foundations within atheism that pushes someone to commit genocides?

You cannot simply associate something with something else simply because several people did. By that logic Buddhism is a violent religion because some Buddhists have decided to associate violence to it. Buddhism is built on the foundation of pacifism.

Now, I can say that Isis are Islamic, not because they claim to be (which by your logic they're very Islamic) but because they've shown evidence from the Quran, Sunnah and biographies of the prophet. Atheism on the other hand, has no such dogma because it's only a definition.

Communism can be built on atheism, however, before you associate the violence to it, prove ATHEISM is the cause. There is no link between the communist killings and atheism, that wouldn't event make sense.

Last edited:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You atheists aren't even honest with yourselves. You claim the only position you stand by is 'lack of a belief system'.
Yes you've emptied all beliefs in a Creator our of your heart but that doesn't mean you haven't replaced it with an alternative.
For example, you disagree with the Islamic economic system, you can't just stop there. You have to have replaced it with something else.
Similarly, atheists fight for, enforce and propagate their prefered system of governance which in this current time is Democracy.

Why are you even using the Internet? Isn't that the invention of the kuffar?

Why are you even using the Internet? Isn't that the invention of the kuffar?
So what? Are you not aware the Islamic empires were built by the conquering of kuffar lands and taking their wealth?
Let them construct and invent, their tools will only be used against them and lead to their own destruction. Allah doesn't change His sunnah (tradition) of how he brings ruin to His enemies.

Stop repeating yourself. You're being highly intellectually dishonest. I'll repeat myself. What is the inherit foundations within atheism that pushes someone to commit genocides?

You cannot simply associate something with something else simply because several people did. By that logic Buddhism is a violent religion because some Buddhists have decided to associate violence to it. Buddhism is built on the foundation of pacifism.

Now, I can say that Isis are Islamic, not because they claim to be (which by your logic they're very Islamic) but because they've shown evidence from the Quran, Sunnah and biographies of the prophet. Atheism on the other hand, has no such dogma because it's only a definition.

Communism can be built on atheism, however, before you associate the violence to it, prove ATHEISM is the cause. There is no link between the communist killings and atheism, that wouldn't event make sense.
I'll repeat myself

Atheists have been the biggest war criminals, murderers and genocidal leaders throughout history. That's a simple fact.

Muslims that according to you follow a "violent- and evil promoting doctorine" are miniscule in comparison to Atheists for the same evil and violent acts. And Atheists have really only been on that scene for ~80 years while Islam is ~1400 years old.
Shit Atheists have averaged more than 1 million murders/year alone :damn:

My last statement here :manny: No need to post an essay that switches the focus away to "but Atheism tho". The reputable facts are that Atheists have shown and demonstrates their violent and evil tendencies on virtually every nation or people on earth.

Atheists are the reason Somalia eventually turned against itself and plunged into a civil war
(the 20,000 Atheistic Cubans and Russians that secured the Ogaden-Somali war for the Ethiopians, leading to the first (failed) oust attempt directed and Barre and his inevitable fall from grace.)

Atheists were behind the whole Cold War too:manny:

These are all facts.

:damnmusic:Check m8 lil nigga

VixR

Veritas
Stop repeating yourself, please. You can't be reasoned with.
So what? Are you not aware the Islamic empires were built by the conquering of kuffar lands and taking their wealth?
Let them construct and invent, their tools will only be used against them and lead to their own destruction. Allah doesn't change His sunnah (tradition) of how he brings ruin to His enemies.
And forget this one :urgh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I'll repeat myself

Atheists have been the biggest war criminals, murderers and genocidal leaders throughout history. That's a simple fact.

Muslims that according to you follow a "violent- and evil promoting doctorine" are miniscule in comparison to Atheists for the same evil and violent acts. And Atheists have really only been on that scene for ~80 years while Islam is ~1400 years old.
Shit Atheists have averaged more than 1 million murders/year alone :damn:

My last statement here :manny: No need to post an essay that switches the focus away to "but Atheism tho". The reputable facts are that Atheists have shown and demonstrates their violent and evil tendencies on virtually every nation or people on earth.

Atheists are the reason Somalia eventually turned against itself and plunged into a civil war
(the 20,000 Atheistic Cubans and Russians that secured the Ogaden-Somali war for the Ethiopians, leading to the first (failed) oust attempt directed and Barre and his inevitable fall from grace.)

Atheists were behind the whole Cold War too:manny:

These are all facts.

:damnmusic:Check m8 lil nigga

You religious nutters are absolutely amazing at the blame game. You'll keep the focus on the past century so the violence and evil nature of Islam is kept hidden.

:bell:

I asked for the evidence linking atheism to mass murder and massacres but you could not find any (I wonder why) so you began spouting false nonsense as to how atheists have killed the most. Only uneducated fool would make such claim.

World war 1 is responsible for over 60 million deaths and yet the parties involved were all Christian apart from 1, the Soviet Union. The Iran-Iraq war was a war between two Muslim nation that killed around 2 million people. The Middle East wars in the past century can amount to several million dead. Yhere is absolutely no evidence to suggest that atheists have commited the most atrocities but even if they did, how do the actions of a few reflect on a definition of people with no doctrine or dogma? You're simply full of shit.

Now, let's look at Islam and its endeavours in the past 1400 years of its existence. Islam conquered and colonised much of the Middle East, North Africa, India and Europe. Those wars killed MILLIONS and forced even more into slavery!

The facts show that atheists are the least likeliest to commit crimes, divorce and so on. They're the likeliest to be university educated and have decent professions. Whilst the Muslim world is fighting in the midst of its own shit.

You religious people have caused more damage and suffering in this world them any other so sit down and keep quiet. You have incentive on good moral behaviour.
:kanyeshrug:

Don't bother replying. I'm tired of this "discussion."

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

You need to get laid!

Where's your husband! How dare he allow you to convolute with Gaalo and men on the Internet!! Sinful!

You need to get laid!

Where's your husband! How dare he allow you to convolute with Gaalo and men on the Internet!! Sinful!
I was actually expecting mostly Muslims on this forum and in particular this section but you deluded nutters are too entertaining for me to just turn around and leave. But I assure you I will leave when winding you all up it gets boring.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

VixR

Veritas
I was actually expecting mostly Muslims on this forum and in particular this section but you deluded nutters are too entertaining for me to just turn around and leave. But I assure you I will leave when winding you all up it gets boring.

Tell us more about yourself lol. There must be an explanation for this craziness? Unlike, @The_Cosmos, I don't think sexual frustration is a sufficient explanation, nah. It's ideological. But why?

You are so blatant.

Also, how am I deluded?

Last edited:
You religious nutters are absolutely amazing at the blame game. You'll keep the focus on the past century so the violence and evil nature of Islam is kept hidden.

:bell:

I asked for the evidence linking atheism to mass murder and massacres but you could not find any (I wonder why) so you began spouting false nonsense as to how atheists have killed the most. Only uneducated fool would make such claim.

World war 1 is responsible for over 60 million deaths and yet the parties involved were all Christian apart from 1, the Soviet Union. The Iran-Iraq war was a war between two Muslim nation that killed around 2 million people. The Middle East wars in the past century can amount to several million dead. Yhere is absolutely no evidence to suggest that atheists have commited the most atrocities but even if they did, how do the actions of a few reflect on a definition of people with no doctrine or dogma? You're simply full of shit.

Now, let's look at Islam and its endeavours in the past 1400 years of its existence. Islam conquered and colonised much of the Middle East, North Africa, India and Europe. Those wars killed MILLIONS and forced even more into slavery!

The facts show that atheists are the least likeliest to commit crimes, divorce and so on. They're the likeliest to be university educated and have decent professions. Whilst the Muslim world is fighting in the midst of its own shit.

You religious people have caused more damage and suffering in this world them any other so sit down and keep quiet. You have incentive on good moral behaviour.
:kanyeshrug:

Don't bother replying. I'm tired of this "discussion."
Except the fact that Atheists have killed and tortured over 100 million humans in the past 80 years alone :hemad:

Broke my own rule but idc I like seeing y'all get triggered :hemad:

Which is worse:hmm: A couple million deaths in war or over 100 million deaths in war not incl. rapes, people tortured and imprisoned which would add a couple million more:hmm:

:holeup::holeup: Back down battyboi

Last edited:
Exception the fact that Atheists have killed and tortured over 100 million humans in the past 80 years alone :hemad:

Broke my own rule but idc I like seeing y'all get triggered :hemad:

Which is worse:hmm: A couple million deaths in war or over 100 million deaths in war not incl. rapes, people tortured and imprisoned which would add a couple million more:hmm:

:holeup::holeup: Back down battyboi
Every atheist Somali I've conversed with was a dishonest, deluded narcissist. They love to reap the 'benefits' of militant atheism but deny responsibility of their belief system for any of crimes committed by their brethren.
At least Islam is honest about its ultimate goal.

You said Earth is not a closed system when you should have said earth is not an isolated system, because it is a closed system.
Okay, let's try this another way, as I now believe now you're just saying this to avoid admitting being wrong.

Define what a closed system is, and then explain how the Earth is a closed system. One, two, three -- Go!

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Every atheist Somali I've conversed with was a dishonest, deluded narcissist. They love to reap the 'benefits' of militant atheism but deny responsibility of their belief system for any of crimes committed by their brethren.
At least Islam is honest about its ultimate goal.

Spaghetti monster, please raise up the IQ levels of these crazy nutjobs. Amen to your noodily appendix.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It calls itself muhajaba, some random semitic name and y'all wanna reason with it kkkkkk

It calls itself muhajaba, some random semitic name and y'all wanna reason with it kkkkkk
Personally I find it amusing. It's fun watching someone get lost in subjects they have no idea about. It's like watching a baby play with a Rubik's Cube. A few others in this thread are being deliberately dishonest (maybe because they're just annoyed) while this particular user is just dumb.

Waraabe and Bahal the filthy hypocrites who sat silently while the atheists insulted 'their religion' now finally found their voices?
Stop hiding your kufr behind the Muslim label we can see through you. At least the atheist have the courage to admit their disbelief online, you can't even do that much.

And when they meet you, they say, "We believe." But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, "Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts." Baqarah 119

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts