I've always wondered if apostates....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back at it with the "I'm smart and they're dumb"

Just let it go. You're an irritable little f*ck. Don't qoute me and get a life.
Oh, Definitely! I'm very smart relative to flat-Earth creationists. :dzmxmmb:

You sound like you're just too embarrassed to admit it. Bye Felicia.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Tfw some brothers on here do not understand that evolution was a big hoax. They don't understand that there's a bunch of godless lab dwellers who want to discredit their religion and take God out of the picture.

"On December 18, 1912, the Geological Society, with the assistance of co-conspirator British Museum of Natural History, unvieled a faked skull that they claimed was the “missing link.” Their forgery led to headlines all over the world proclaiming “Missing Link Found – Darwin's Theory Proved.”

:kanyehmm:

Jesus..... a big hoax? This is coming from great Shia Muslim scholars who dared to think outside of the theological box..way before Darwin s elegant theory of evolution:

''Animals engage in a struggle for existence; for resources, to avoid being eaten and to breed. Environmental factors influence organisms to develop new characteristics to ensure survival, thus transforming into new species. Animals that survive to breed can pass on their successful characteristics to offspring''

One should then take a look at the world of creation. It started out from the minerals and progressed, in an ingenious, gradual manner, to plants and animals. The last stage of minerals is connected with the first stage of plants, such as herbs and seedless plants. The last stage of plants, such as palms and vines, is connected with the first stage of animals, such as snails and shellfish.

The animal world then widens, its species become numerous, and, in a gradual process of creation, it finally leads to man, who is able to think and reflect. The higher stage of man is reached from the world of monkeys, in which both sagacity and perception are found...

They too believed that human beings evolved from less sophisticated lifeforms over a long period of time. It wasn't an exclusive western thing.

Taking God out of the picture? I'm pretty sure if God exists he can defend himself, he doesn't need you guys to do it for him. God as an explanation for everything wouldn't have taken human beings far in this world. That's why naturalism is a far more successful method than metaphysical theology. :drakewtf:

VixR

Veritas
:mjlol::mjlol:
Nobody gives a fucking shit. You're not fucking revolutionary for "I refuse to believe X because Z."

Get a fucking life.

Fucking shit just proved my fucking post. "Oh you're the dumb one I'm the smart one" ass person. "Oh atheists aren't like that, only religious people"

View attachment 7646
Mao Zedong : Guess fucking what? Atheist! :dabcasar:Who woulda thought

Stalin : Guess what? Correct you bastard! Atheist! :dabcasar:And his numbers are rather conservative, not taking into account the 20 million Russians who died in WW2 and the hundreds of thousands of people who were tortured and/or raped.

Pol Pot : Atheist :dabcasar:

The whole Kim family : Atheist :dabcasar:

Pretty ground breaking stuff right? Seeing that evil isn't limited to a religious view, or a lack thereof. Before you start with your "Uhm actually" bs, this is what I said.
So shout your fucking mouth again lil bish

Now shut your fucking mouth. You're all so fucking predictable. Every fucking discussion boils down to "Oh I'm not that, they are!", "You're X while we're Y", "I'm right you're wrong" and "I'm better than you"

Get a fucking life. Why the f*ck do you feel the need to prove yourself? View attachment 7647
My first past went out to both sides, but since y'all couldn't comprehend it this is directed towards you.

Bunch of no life :bell: Shit yalla done drained some of dmy life out of me with your constant talk
:mjlol:
You clearly resent that the discussion so much as exists, and ur unfamiliarity with ur list of go-to genocidal leaders is pretty freakin' evident.

That aside, it was never claimed that atheists were special, that's NOWHERE here on this thread.

This entire thread has been about a) atheist hygiene b) flat-earthers, and to an extent c) evolution.

And now, ur putting it in my mouth by remixing my words due to my pointing out that atheists don't have a manual in response to your very own comment.

U need to open a window or something.

Although, if it bothers u that ppl disagree and discuss things and exchange no-so-heated' views *cough* prime function of a forum *cough*, that would indicate more than getting some extra oxygen could solve. I mean, if it's draining ur life, definitely get some air and avoid the thread maybe:zhqjlmx:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
You clearly resent that the discussion so much as exists, and ur unfamiliarity with ur list of go-to genocidal leaders is pretty freakin' evident.

That aside, it was never claimed that atheists were special, that's NOWHERE here on this thread.
Bish I said atheists can be a just as evil, arrogant and violent because it's human nature

You said and I qoute
I'm not interested in triggering ppl, so I won't go further and point out exactly how religious ppl, unlike atheists, aren't at the very least imbibing all that (bold) // The bolded being arrogant, evil and violent \\ and more from a doctrine they hold reverent.

If Stalin isn't the embodiment of evil and violent then I don't even know anymore. You done need to follow a doctorine to be evil.

And the rest of you are the embodiment of reddit-derived arrogance.
That aside, it was never claimed that atheists were special, that's
Although, if it bothers u that ppl disagree and discuss things and exchange no-so-heated' views *cough* prime function of a forum *cough*, that would indicate more than getting some extra oxygen could solve. I mean, if it's draining ur life, definitely get some air and avoid the thread maybe:zhqjlmx:[/QUthat's

Y'all are discussing shit. That's my point. You're all arguing the same shitty arguments back and forth to no avail. This "discussion" of yours is utterly meaningless and is rooted in "I'm better than you" logic. Do you enjoy punching air and patting yourself on the back?

You're a bad she-troll bish:reallymaury:

VixR

Veritas
Bish I said atheists can be a just as evil, arrogant and violent because it's human nature

You said and I qoute

If Stalin isn't the embodiment of evil and violent then I don't even know anymore. You done need to follow a doctorine to be evil.

And the rest of you are the embodiment of reddit-derived arrogance.
I know exactly what I said. I was the one to say it afterall.

I said atheists don't have a manual.

And u don't know f*ck all about the Stalin u keep referring to, either.
Reddit-derived arrogance :mjlol:

Next time sound out the word, just say it. No need to effing shorten it; B-i-t-c-h. . Easy. See?

I know exactly what I said. I was the one to say it afterall.

I said atheists don't have a manual.

And u don't know f*ck all about the Stalin u keep referring to, either.
Reddit-derived arrogance :mjlol:

Next time sound out the word, just say it. No need to effing shorten it; B-i-t-c-h. .

Stalin was an atheist?

"The Pope? How many divisions has he got?" — Josef Stalin, to French Foreign Minister Pierre Laval, in reply to a suggestion that the Soviet Union should encourage Catholicism in order to propitiate the Pope, in Winston Churchill, The Second World War, vol. 1, "The Gathering Storm," ch. 8, (1948), said, 13 May 1935, quoted from, The Columbia Dictionary of Quotations

Stalin is quoted as saying "You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...all this talk about God is sheer nonsense" in E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin, Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists#Politics_and_law says that stalin is an atheist and uses my above quote to prove it

There is a Soviet poster ridiculing Judaism—as printed in the official government journal Atheist

“Communism begins where atheism begins…” (Karl Marx)

The above quote is taken out of context. The actual quote is: "Communism begins where atheism begins, but atheism is at the outset still far from being communism; indeed it is still for the most part an abstraction."

“The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion” (Karl Marx)

“I wish to avenge myself against the One who rules above.” (Karl Marx)

“The hellish vapors rise and fill the brain, till I go mad and my heart is utterly changed. See this sword? The prince of darkness sold it to me.” (Karl Marx)

“With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the fact of the world and see the collapse of this pygmy giant. Then will I wander god-like and victorious through the ruins of the world. And giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.” (Karl Marx)

“Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism.” (attributed to Vladimir I. Lenin)

“Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism.” (V.I. Lenin)

“There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.” (V.I. Lenin)

“We do not fight against believers and not even clergymen. WE FIGHT AGAINST GOD to snatch believers from Him.” (Vechernaia Moskva, a Soviet newspaper)

“Let us drive out the Capitalists from the earth, and God from Heaven!” (early Soviet slogan)

Come again?

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Everybody knows Communists were hardcore Atheists. Atleast the real communists of the 1900s aka Soviet Union and China

Come again?
You're showing your lack of depth on the topic, migrating from Stalin, to borrowing Wiki quotes from Karl Marx, the father of communism, and other notable communist political theorists, wherein a hardline state-sponsored anti-religion stance was an inherent part of their political system, i.e the state was God. The same could be of Kim Jong-un and his vision for North Korea, the so-called atheist state that isn't an atheist state, but a totalitarian regime who's dead leader is worshipped by the populace and believed to have supernatural powers.

Stalin's background, the template of the previous Russian orthodox gov, and the communist system that was implemented, along with Stalin's own drives created the atrocities (and the achievements) that occurred with his regime.

You can shorten all that to: "He was an atheist"

But that's not accurate or so simple as u'd love to make it.

Last edited:
You're showing your lack of depth on the topic, migrating from Stalin to borrowing Wiki quotes from Karl Marx, the father of communism, and other notable communist political theorists, wherein state-sponsored anti-religion stance was an inherent part of their political system, i.e the state was God.
Aka they were atheists. Why are you dodging that part? They despised religion and God.
I'm not migrating from Stalin to Karl Marx, they're history is intertwined. Stalin continued his dream and therefore he is relevant.

In fact atheists have killed murdered people, raped more people and tortured more people in the last 100 years than Muslims have in the name of Allah in our whole existence :damedamn:

The 20,000 Cubans and Russians who helped Ethiopia defeat Somalia were Atheists :damedamn:

Atheists have killed an estimated 100 million people in the last 100 years, not including their rape and torture count :damedamn:

Does that mean Atheists are inherently evil though? No.

Before you try to change your statement again, this was my original statement and your original response
image.jpeg

:banderas:

VixR

Veritas
Re-read, re-underline, and re-capture it. I'm not erasing anything. I stand by my statement 10000%.

Your comparison of medieval arrow/sword casualties of Islamic conquest to Europe's communism crisis firepower in our current time :mjlol:

This is yet another expression of your surface level depth.

Last edited:
Re-read, re-underline, and re-capture it. I'm not erasing anything. I stand by my statement 10000%.

Your comparison of medieval arrow/sword casualties of Islamic conquest to Europe's communism crisis firepower in our current time :mjlol:

This is yet another expression of your surface level depth.
You're still dodging the fact that the Communists were Atheists, and one of the biggest offenders of human rights abuses in recorded history. Waaay above Islam.

Religion is not a prerequisite for evil and violent acts as you stated it is.

You refuse to acknowledge the facts I presented and instead tried to laugh them off, mock me and my supposed "surface level depth"

Pretty sure this is the exact thing you atheists tried to call out the "flat earth creationist" for:pachah1::drakelaugh:

VixR

Veritas
You're still dodging the fact that the Communists were Atheists, and one of the biggest offenders of human rights abuses in recorded history. Waaay above Islam.

Religion is not a prerequisite for evil and violent acts as you stated it is.

You refuse to acknowledge the facts I presented and instead tried to laugh them off, mock me and my supposed "surface level depth"

Pretty sure this is the exact thing you atheists tried to call out the "flat earth creationist" for:pachah1::drakelaugh:
You're still skewing everything, including my own underlined-by-u words, to your advantage.

I never stated religion was a prerequisite for violence and evil, but that unlike atheists, religious ppl have a manual for it within their reverent texts, which is incontestable fact.

You're still skewing everything, including my own underlined-by-u words, to your advantage.

I never stated religion was a prerequisite for violence and evil, but that unlike atheists, religious ppl have a manual for it within their reverent texts, which is incontestable fact.
Yet atheists that don't have this manual still managed to have been responsible for more deaths and horrendous acts in the last 100 years compared to Muslims during all of Islam's existence?:damedamn:

:damn:

Yet atheists that don't have this manual still managed to have been responsible for more deaths and horrendous acts in the last 100 years compared to Muslims during all of Islam's existence?
Having been following this conversation it's like you're arguing with yourself. Creating positions which you then pin on other people then argue against is called a straw man argument.

VixR

Veritas
Yet atheists that don't have this manual still managed to have been responsible for more deaths and horrendous acts in the last 100 years compared to Muslims during all of Islam's existence?:damedamn:

:damn:

You keep putting words in my mouth. More ppl have killed for religion than atheism could ever claim. Furthermore, when an atheist kills, he does not kill for atheism.

Having been following this conversation it's like you're arguing with yourself. Creating positions which you then pin on other people then argue against it is called a straw man argument.
See here

You keep putting words in my mouth. More ppl have killed for religion than atheism could ever claim. Furthermore, when an atheist kills, he does not kill for atheism.
As Lenin and Karl Marx stated, Atheism is the basis for- and is intertwined with Communisn, so killing for Communism is therefore also killing for atheism.

I could switch your logic around. A Muslim who kills does not necessarily do it into the name of Islam.

Give me the numbers for people killed in the name of Islam or by Muslims versus those in the the name of Atheism or by atheists

Atheists/Atheism : Around 100 Million people in a span of 100 years

Source : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

Islam/Muslims : You can find the numbers and reputable source(s) to back them up.

Then to make the numbers easier to understand we can make a comparison for the last hundred years or put it into a simple statistic of deaths/year:dabcasar:

Do not try to lump Christianity/Christians in with Islam/Muslims as Christianity is

1. 600+ years older/Christians have existed for 600 years more

2. Not Islam or Muslims

What kind of logic is this? Because it definitely isn't the normal syllogistic logic we know.

image.jpg
This niglet claims to have followed the conversation:bell:

Bolded the more important ones.
Stalin was an atheist?

"The Pope? How many divisions has he got?" — Josef Stalin, to French Foreign Minister Pierre Laval, in reply to a suggestion that the Soviet Union should encourage Catholicism in order to propitiate the Pope, in Winston Churchill, The Second World War, vol. 1, "The Gathering Storm," ch. 8, (1948), said, 13 May 1935, quoted from, The Columbia Dictionary of Quotations

Stalin is quoted as saying "You know, they are fooling us, there is no God...all this talk about God is sheer nonsense" in E. Yaroslavsky, Landmarks in the Life of Stalin, Foreign Languages Publishing House, Moscow 1940

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_atheists#Politics_and_law says that stalin is an atheist and uses my above quote to prove it

There is a Soviet poster ridiculing Judaism—as printed in the official government journal Atheist

“Communism begins where atheism begins…” (Karl Marx)

The above quote is taken out of context. The actual quote is: "Communism begins where atheism begins, but atheism is at the outset still far from being communism; indeed it is still for the most part an abstraction."

“The first requisite for the happiness of the people is the abolition of religion” (Karl Marx)

“I wish to avenge myself against the One who rules above.” (Karl Marx)

“The hellish vapors rise and fill the brain, till I go mad and my heart is utterly changed. See this sword? The prince of darkness sold it to me.” (Karl Marx)

“With disdain I will throw my gauntlet full in the fact of the world and see the collapse of this pygmy giant. Then will I wander god-like and victorious through the ruins of the world. And giving my words an active force, I will feel equal to the Creator.” (Karl Marx)

“Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism.” (attributed to Vladimir I. Lenin)

“Our program necessarily includes the propaganda of atheism.” (V.I. Lenin)

“There are no morals in politics; there is only expedience. A scoundrel may be of use to us just because he is a scoundrel.” (V.I. Lenin)

“We do not fight against believers and not even clergymen. WE FIGHT AGAINST GOD to snatch believers from Him.” (Vechernaia Moskva, a Soviet newspaper)

“Let us drive out the Capitalists from the earth, and God from Heaven!” (early Soviet slogan)
http://freethoughtpedia.com/wiki/Was_Stalin_an_atheist?

Retard

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
See here

As Lenin and Karl Marx stated, Atheism is the basis for- and is intertwined with Communisn, so killing for Communism is therefore also killing for atheism.

I could switch your logic around. A Muslim who kills does not necessarily do it into the name of Islam.

Give me the numbers for people killed in the name of Islam or by Muslims versus those in the the name of Atheism or by atheists

Atheists/Atheism : Around 100 Million people in a span of 100 years

Source : https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Communism

Islam/Muslims : You can find the numbers and reputable source(s) to back them up.

Then to make the numbers easier to understand we can make a comparison for the last hundred years or put it into a simple statistic of deaths/year:dabcasar:

Do not try to lump Christianity/Christians in with Islam/Muslims as Christianity is

1. 600+ years older/Christians have existed for 600 years more

2. Not Islam or Muslims

Sxb you just lumped atheism and communism together

Status
Not open for further replies.