It's time to stop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No more, it's time to fucking stop.
giphy.gif

I'm saying this as someone who've been guilty of it in the past.
:manny:
Stop the fucking derailing of threads, one or two posts of banter is usually of no problem but this, this is too much; when the pages of unrelated shit either almost equals or dwarfs the posts related to the subject matter being discussed in the thread, that's when you know it's gone too far.
:susp:
It's annoying at best and infuriating at worst when it relates to subject matter that's genuinely interesting, go take your slap matches to the anon section and out of threads that are somewhat interesting. For the people who've been guilty of it, there is no need to name names, you know who you are.
:mjohreally:

:kanyehmm:Calling it this thread will get derailed :siilaanyosmile:

But to stay on topic and not derail, I wholeheartedly agree. Every thread somehow ends in qabiil or petty drama nowadays.

Reporting for derailing also doesn't work in stopping current and future derailing, which is stupid

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:kanyehmm:Calling it this thread will get derailed :siilaanyosmile:

But to stay on topic and not derail, I wholeheartedly agree. Every thread somehow ends in qabiil or petty drama nowadays.
If they did that...
Yeah you know what at least the derails before where of a somewhat humorous nature but now it's just multiple thread spanning drama bullshit.
I agree. Ban them all. :manny:
Not sure if it should have to go that far, how about warnings being issued?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Topic ban them, issue one warning and, if they repeat the behavior in the other topics, they should be temporarily banned from the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending