ITS SNOWING

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
After a few weeks of pathetic drizzles the first proper snowfall of 2020 has started in my beautiful city of Richmond Hill Ontario

:banderas::rejoice:

Attachments

• 20200106_174440.jpg
    20200106_174440.jpg
    748.8 KB · Views: 116
thanks to global warming we haven't been getting as much snow as we used to . we used to get up to 2 feet of snow once or twice a years , nowadays, the most we get is 2 to 4 inches :bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol I might actually know this niggas family if ur from Richmond hill and is sm. You need to stop being so specific in the city u from sxb. Richmond hill ainโ€™t big :mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol I might actually know this niggas family if ur from Richmond hill and is sm. You need to stop being so specific in the city u from sxb. Richmond hill ainโ€™t big :mjlol:
That's the funny thing. Of all the Somali families ik that exist in Richmond Hill I'd say my family knows or is related to 95% of them :ftw9nwa:.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
@The Good you are killing us with these duas for snow. If it wasnโ€™t for global warming we would have been in the ice age now.
:damn:
I almost tahribbed back to Africa because of last years polar vortex. Canโ€™t we finish this winter without heavy snow?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good you are killing us with these duas for snow. If it wasnโ€™t for global warming we would have been in the ice age now.
:damn:
I almost tahribbed back to Africa because of last years polar vortex. Canโ€™t we finish this winter without heavy snow?
Dude its just starting we both know this. Once it starts hitting -30 to -40 on the windchill thats when its real winter. That's when the newbies to Canada understand why its called the Great White North.

@Saredo if you haven't been outside for more than 5 mins on -35 C then you haven't truly experienced a Canadian winter :ftw9nwa:

Dude its just starting we both know this. Once it starts hitting -30 to -40 on the windchill thats when its real winter. That's when the newbies to Canada understand why its called the Great White North.

@Saredo if you haven't been outside for more than 5 mins on -35 C then you haven't truly experienced a Canadian winter :ftw9nwa:

I already did. It was last year . First and last time. Anyways Iโ€™m tired of this snow ice and cold. Iโ€™m trying to move to Tahiti and just chill.

Trending