ITS SNOWING

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
After a few weeks of pathetic drizzles the first proper snowfall of 2020 has started in my beautiful city of Richmond Hill Ontario

:banderas::rejoice:

Attachments

• 20200106_174440.jpg
    20200106_174440.jpg
    748.8 KB · Views: 115
thanks to global warming we haven't been getting as much snow as we used to . we used to get up to 2 feet of snow once or twice a years , nowadays, the most we get is 2 to 4 inches :bell:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
lol I might actually know this niggas family if ur from Richmond hill and is sm. You need to stop being so specific in the city u from sxb. Richmond hill ain’t big :mjlol:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
lol I might actually know this niggas family if ur from Richmond hill and is sm. You need to stop being so specific in the city u from sxb. Richmond hill ain’t big :mjlol:
That's the funny thing. Of all the Somali families ik that exist in Richmond Hill I'd say my family knows or is related to 95% of them :ftw9nwa:.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
@The Good you are killing us with these duas for snow. If it wasn’t for global warming we would have been in the ice age now.
:damn:
I almost tahribbed back to Africa because of last years polar vortex. Can’t we finish this winter without heavy snow?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
@The Good you are killing us with these duas for snow. If it wasn’t for global warming we would have been in the ice age now.
:damn:
I almost tahribbed back to Africa because of last years polar vortex. Can’t we finish this winter without heavy snow?
Dude its just starting we both know this. Once it starts hitting -30 to -40 on the windchill thats when its real winter. That's when the newbies to Canada understand why its called the Great White North.

@Saredo if you haven't been outside for more than 5 mins on -35 C then you haven't truly experienced a Canadian winter :ftw9nwa:

Dude its just starting we both know this. Once it starts hitting -30 to -40 on the windchill thats when its real winter. That's when the newbies to Canada understand why its called the Great White North.

@Saredo if you haven't been outside for more than 5 mins on -35 C then you haven't truly experienced a Canadian winter :ftw9nwa:

I already did. It was last year . First and last time. Anyways I’m tired of this snow ice and cold. I’m trying to move to Tahiti and just chill.