It's over if you're an average looking male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
:deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama:

6077.jpg

No I'm just average as f*ck. Average height, average face, average everything.

And I'm too scared to rope tbh
This is your punishment for Turing away from Allah.

Pure darkness.

(Sahih International)
Or like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light.

-Sura An-Nur, Ayah 40

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー

Pure darkness.

(Sahih International)
Or like darknesses within an unfathomable sea which is covered by waves, upon which are waves, over which are clouds - darknesses, some of them upon others. When one puts out his hand [therein], he can hardly see it. And he to whom Allah has not granted light - for him there is no light.

-Sura An-Nur, Ayah 40
Nah nigga stop the fucking nonsense. If being average looking is the punishment, then how the f*ck did this man get punished before this sin? I respect your deen bro, but you gotta start making some motherfucking sense boi!

Pure darkness.

(Sahih International)

-Sura An-Nur, Ayah 40

My light bill is always paid. What are you talking about

Nah nigga stop the fucking nonsense. If being average looking is the punishment, then how the f*ck did this man get punished before this sin? I respect your deen bro, but you gotta start making some motherfucking sense boi!
ThatS not what I said

His punishment is to be a dark man full on depression
Before you assault me and cyss at me
understand me first

Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alayhe wasallam) said, “Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts [and deeds].
[Muslim]

ThatS not what I said

His punishment is to be a dark man full on depression
Before you assault me and cyss at me
understand me first

Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu alayhe wasallam) said, “Allah does not look at your figures, nor at your attire but He looks at your hearts [and deeds].
[Muslim]

IMG_2736.jpg
IMG_2737.jpg
IMG_2738.jpg
IMG_2739.jpg

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
I call bullshit, PUA is cope. I can see from your pic you have at least 70th percentile eye area. Good PCT, hooding and thick eyebrows. You are probably harmonious as well, with a decent hairline.
He isn't lying. I'm average as hell, and I still ended up pulling the baddest xalimo in my vicinity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending