It's over if you're an average looking male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to worry about, if your an ugly, money-less, graying and balding manlet. You dont have to worry because you will still be able to get a woman; becuase 100% of women going for 20% of men is mathematically impossible unless there's polygamy involved (which is illegal). Women will have to lessen their standards or not mate at all.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
No I've accepted the BRUTAL reality. It's going to get worse for everyone else.
You ever considered going for average women? Playing the numbers game? Hitting it and then subsequently quitting it?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You said yourself you're average looking, if that's true you should have no major issues. Your main problem seems to be your mindset.
As much as I love these posts due to the shock factor, the last thing I want is a Somali brother committing suicide for some pathetic white and asian men issues. Mustafa, you got issues going on, eh? Focus on them and solve them. Then hang out with cool people. Go to a party or two. Get a ting. Change your shit man. Man the f*ck up! I say this out of love brother!

You ever considered going for average women? Playing the numbers game? Hitting it and then subsequently quitting it?
You said yourself you're average looking, if that's true you should have no major issues. Your main problem seems to be your mindset.

Read my post boyos
According to this analysis a man of average attractiveness can only expect to be liked by slightly less than 1% of females (0.87%). This equates to 1 “like” for every 115 females
1*Ixyog0u5NKQwayQC61R4gw.jpeg

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
But Chad has micropenis:krs:
Don't hate , I'm the ambassador of the #smalldickmovement. Where dickless fucks worldwide roll up to call for their right to get smashed! #inandout , #quickdraw , #dontmattaifyalimporhard , #hityawitdaswiftness , #bangdararang

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Don't hate , I'm the ambassador of the #smalldickmovement. Where dickless fucks worldwide roll up to call for their right to get smashed! #inandout , #quickdraw , #dontmattaifyalimporhard , #hityawitdaswiftness , #bangdararang
Damn you are short with micropenis, it’s over for you:ileycry:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Damn you are short with micropenis, it’s over for you:ileycry:
I said ambassador! Someone from the outside has to represent them and support the cause. Can't have brothers being limp for life!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending