its over for madoobe

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
Jubaland is my state, and we deserve better than Blackie. I welcome this new and legitimate election.

Oh my god, you kacaan fanatics are honestly a desperate people and i feel sorry for you.

Your people are the most poorest backward people in all of Somalia, literally.

As we are speaking, teenage boys in Gedo are joining shabab, your ayeyos are starving, your hoyos and sisters are getting pined by ugalis eating Amisom soldiers and your over here complaining about madobe? It’s like you parasites don’t even know your priorities!

Your so focused on Kismayo and Muqdisho and trying to bring the cursed centralism back when your own people and region is suffering the most. Honestly your a joke.

Ahmed madobe is most likely not going anywhere, the Fgs can’t control 1 building in ugandishu without the help of 20k ugali eating Madows, what makes you think madobe would be removed? Keep dreaming.

The fgs can’t do shit and it’s an absolute joke, and nobody gives a shit about them not recognizing the election.

Remember how the fgs wrote a letter saying that they don’t recognize Ahmed madobes election? How did that go? Ahmed islam simply gave Farmajo the middle finger not caring about the fgs, do you think he gives a damn about relection? He would simply give you the middle finger again lmaoooo.

Tell failmaajo to secure xamar first and defeat shabab before he focuses on federal states. He’s been proven to be a retarded president and overall just a shity president who’s an absolute failure, WHAT A JOKE:ftw9nwa:

Ahmed sheikh my region is jubbaland and we are taking it back.

This is a direct command from the somali government
New election in 3 months real representations shall take place and the majority in jubbaland shall rule it.

Why don't you stick to your own region.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Oh my god, you kacaan fanatics

ufkszp7.gif

teeri my friend, there is a fair election on somalia, 4.5 is a fair system

what ahmed madoobe has done is he high jacked the system he put his own odayaals as mps which in return elected him as president.

there will be a fair representation sxb and madoobe can again fight for the presidency in a halal way.

you are funny my brother,

your one hilarious dude, 4.5 where MJ a massive clan in numbers and land get less Mps than eley and hawiye where they outnumber them and own more land

where Ogaden who has lands in the 2 jubbas , half of gedo and half of bakool where cawlyahan live get less Mps than eley with with 1 and half regions, hawiye yaryar, 1door and many other dirs,

4.5 is designed to contain darood, in particular Majerteen and Ogaden and keep them weakened, hence why they cannot allow one man one vote as it will shut up the langab camps,

i dare to support one man one vote, the langab dont want it as the landeer clans will smash them in the polls

giphy.gif

Oh my god, you kacaan fanatics are honestly a desperate people and i feel sorry for you.

Your people are the most poorest backward people in all of Somalia, literally.

As we are speaking, teenage boys in Gedo are joining shabab, your ayeyos are starving, your hoyos and sisters are getting pined by ugalis eating Amisom soldiers and your over here complaining about madobe? It’s like you parasites don’t even know your priorities!

Your so focused on Kismayo and Muqdisho and trying to bring the cursed centralism back when your own people and region is suffering the most. Honestly your a joke.

Ahmed madobe is most likely not going anywhere, the Fgs can’t control 1 building in ugandishu without the help of 20k ugali eating Madows, what makes you think madobe would be removed? Keep dreaming.

The fgs can’t do shit and it’s an absolute joke, and nobody gives a shit about them not recognizing the election.

Remember how the fgs wrote a letter saying that they don’t recognize Ahmed madobes election? How did that go? Ahmed islam simply gave Farmajo the middle finger not caring about the fgs, do you think he gives a damn about relection? He would simply give you the middle finger again lmaoooo.

Tell failmaajo to secure xamar first and defeat shabab before he focuses on federal states. He’s been proven to be a retarded president and overall just a shity president who’s an absolute failure, WHAT A JOKE:ftw9nwa:

wiser words have never been written for the langab B00ns, but will their low IQ allow them to read this and comprehend? thank you ugaas,

you are funny my brother,

your one hilarious dude, 4.5 where MJ a massive clan in numbers and land get less Mps than eley and hawiye where they outnumber them and own more land

where Ogaden who has lands in the 2 jubbas , half of gedo and half of bakool where cawlyahan live get less Mps than eley with with 1 and half regions, hawiye yaryar, 1door and many other dirs,

4.5 is designed to contain darood, in particular Majerteen and Ogaden and keep them weakened, hence why they cannot allow one man one vote as it will shut up the langab camps,

i dare to support one man one vote, the langab dont want it as the landeer clans will smash them in the polls

giphy.gif

Sxb you cannot make outrageous claims without backing them up.

Let's first look at gedo you claim half is ogadeen.

Then tell me which degmo and city has a ogadeen mayor in gedo?

Second claim bakool again which degmo/ city does ogadeen have a mayor.

Forget about the jubba you have two places saakow you share and afmadow.

The 9 mps you get is to much if there was a one man one vote I doubt you would even get more then 4 mps.

I am looking forward to your evidence that ogadeen are half of gedo and bakool.

The reason why no one takes you serious is because of those childish claims.

Last edited:
Sxb you cannot make outrageous claims without backing them up.

Let's first look at gedo you claim half is ogadeen.

Then tell me which degmo and city has a ogadeen mayor in gedo?

Second claim bakool again which degmo/ city does ogadeen have a mayor.

Forget about the jubba you have two places saakow you share and afmadow.

The 9 mps you get is to much if there was a one man one vote I doubt you would even get more then 4 mps.

I am looking forward to your evidence that ogadeen are half of gedo and bakool.

The reason why no one takes you serious is because of those childish claims.

seems like your one of those little fish and chips teenage lads from the west, you have a lot to learn kid, marehan get Mps only from 3 degmos in gedo and cawlyahan the other 3,

in bakool its 6 degmo and Cawlyahan get Mps, you do know cawlyahan an Ogaden sub clan has 12 Mps in south west state right? you have a lot of learning to do,

first get educated then we will talk insha Allah, i dont debate those less knowledgeable then I.

Kuumade needs one policy towards their enemies.

You cannot feed them in Kililka or NFD and have them sabotage you in Jubbaland!
Don't protect them with Liiyu and have them send militias to destabilise Kismaayo.

You are the giants, let them feel your foot on their necks.

Stop being nice to those who don't deserve it.

seems like your one of those little fish and chips teenage lads from the west, you have a lot to learn kid, marehan get Mps only from 3 degmos in gedo and cawlyahan the other 3,

in bakool its 6 degmo and Cawlyahan get Mps, you do know cawlyahan an Ogaden sub clan has 12 Mps in south west state right? you have a lot of learning to do,

first get educated then we will talk insha Allah, i dont debate those less knowledgeable then I.

you really live in your own fantasy world, my friend i asked you a simple question name me which degmo in gedo that ogadeen control and are mayors of?

sxb this is easy information that i have, all 7 degmo in gedo marehan are majority and have marehan mayors.

i want names of the 3 degmo and their ogadeen mayors.

you really live in your own fantasy world, my friend i asked you a simple question name me which degmo in gedo that ogadeen control and are mayors of?

sxb this is easy information that i have, all 7 degmo in gedo marehan are majority and have marehan mayors.

i want names of the 3 degmo and their ogadeen mayors.

ok kids if yuo claim so, surely if yuo owned all the 7 degmos in gedo you would have 28 Mps, since all degmos get 4 Mps each, i karbashed your cousin shaolin last week for this and he kept quite, i am not here to educate you, waste of my time,

so 7x4 is 28.hence why don you have 28 Mps in jubaland? did you fail at maths warya?

kulaha we own all 7 degmo, even if aliens landed , they would know its BS

get some knowledge about the region warya before you embarrass yourself

ok kids if yuo claim so, surely if yuo owned all the 7 degmos in gedo you would have 28 Mps, since all degmos get 4 Mps each, i karbashed your cousin shaolin last week for this and he kept quite, i am not here to educate you, waste of my time,

so 7x4 is 28.hence why don you have 28 Mps in jubaland? did you fail at maths warya?

kulaha we own all 7 degmo, even if aliens landed , they would know its BS

get some knowledge about the region warya before you embarrass yourself

you are right marehan should have 28 mps, it is the dulmi madoobe is doing is the reason why we dont have 28 mps in gedo.

i have the names of the mayors of each degmo in gedo and all are marehan. can you provide the 3 ogadeen degmo in gedo?

one of the reasons a new halal maamul will take place is because of the dulmi of false and over representations of ogadeen and the under representation of marehan in jubbaland.

this will change in 3 months

Kuumade needs one policy towards their enemies.

You cannot feed them in Kililka or NFD and have them sabotage you in Jubbaland!
Don't protect them with Liiyu and have them send militias to destabilise Kismaayo.

You are the giants, let them feel your foot on their necks.

Stop being nice to those who don't deserve it.

And what power do you have to do anything?

This is above qabil. This is perseverance of a somali state against an aggressive foreign state and fighting for fair representation in jubbaland.

No one is going to accept the dulmi madoobe is doing

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
let's recap what b00ns crew said in the election season.
''lack of expierces/education wil stop madoobe''
''fgs will stop madoobe''
''ethiopia wil stop madoobe''
''un will stop madoobe''
''ethiopia wil stop madoobe for real''
"some litteral who that got elected by the oposition wil stop madoobe''

post election season
''lack of recognition wil stop madoobe''
''the travel ban will stop madoobe''
''within three months madoobe will be stopped''
<the sad reality N&N b00ns reaside in
c84.gif

you are right marehan should have 28 mps, it is the dulmi madoobe is doing is the reason why we dont have 28 mps in gedo.

i have the names of the mayors of each degmo in gedo and all are marehan. can you provide the 3 ogadeen degmo in gedo?

one of the reasons a new halal maamul will take place is because of the dulmi of false and over representations of ogadeen and the under representation of marehan in jubbaland.

this will change in 3 months

then go and get it if your so powerful, being marginalised in a state your so strong apparently, stop online boasting

Trending

Latest posts