its over for madoobe

the dowlad has put an end to madoobe, they have declared that a new election will take place in jubbaland and that a fair representation shall take place before which will select the mps based on degmos and population.

https://www.caasimada.net/df-oo-soo...baanada-iyo-doorashada-madaxweynaha-jubaland/
Qorshaha-iyo-habraaca-doorashada-jubbaland-1.jpg

case closed its finished

let there be fair elections in xamar first with degmos and population and one man one vote, when xamar does it in the general election we will follow suit, do as i say? not as i do?

the b00n is useless, he tried everything under the sun, he failed hence why he is so quite

teeri my friend, there is a fair election on somalia, 4.5 is a fair system

what ahmed madoobe has done is he high jacked the system he put his own odayaals as mps which in return elected him as president.

there will be a fair representation sxb and madoobe can again fight for the presidency in a halal way.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
How many times have the ****s said “Madoobe is finished”?
giphy.gif
Around the same number of times Jeegans claimed that Caare has surrendered or Morgan has died.
:mjkkk:
Langaabs prefer to live in a fantasy because the real world is too painful for them.
:mjlol:

@kickz, the plan is still the same, wait until sea issue is resolved, but ahmed madoobe with the airplane stunt has forced the government to act quicker and release some of its plans. the government has already sent a few hundred men to gedo as phase one, i think phase two which is to send few thousands is now under way.

it was a bad move for madoobe and kenya.

government is very angry about the airplane stunt, madoobe sealed his fate with that

How many times have the ****s said “Madoobe is finished”?
giphy.gif

ahmed madoobe sealed his fate with the airplane stunt, he want from being a self elected warlord which happens within somalia to a man who openly defied the government.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz, the plan is still the same, wait until sea issue is resolved, but ahmed madoobe with the airplane stunt has forced the government to act quicker and release some of its plans. the government has already sent a few hundred men to gedo as phase one, i think phase two which is to send few thousands is now under way.

it was a bad move for madoobe and kenya.

government is very angry about the airplane stunt, madoobe sealed his fate with that

I agree, but lets not make this about Madoobe, it was Kenya that violated our air space in response to us rejecting their request to postpone the ICJ case to 2020. Madoobe is just a puppet taking orders.

@kickz there is two issues here

1) kenya issue
2) madoone issue

kenya is using madoobe to attack and humiliate the somali people and government. what Madoobe is doing in kismaayo at the moment is civilian population movement, he is kicking out people who are born and bred in kismaayo and setteling in people from kilinka 5aad. the people he is kicking out are not marehan, they are the 0.5

Kenya will always interfere in Somali internal affair as long as Madoobe is in Kismaayo. Madoobe has linked himself to Kenya.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This was a very stupid move and is the last nail in the Dhuxulayste coffin. Government must take action and start arresting these troublemakers

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

1) kenya issue
2) madoone issue

kenya is using madoobe to attack and humiliate the somali people and government. what Madoobe is doing in kismaayo at the moment is civilian population movement, he is kicking out people who are born and bred in kismaayo and setteling in people from kilinka 5aad. the people he is kicking out are not marehan, they are the 0.5

Kenya will always interfere in Somali internal affair as long as Madoobe is in Kismaayo. Madoobe has linked himself to Kenya.

3 months seems like a quick timeline for these elections, I wonder if Kenya is bold enough to attack SNA troops when they get to the area.

Last edited:
Villa Zoo is getting desperate :drakekidding:

1) kenya issue
2) madoone issue

I'm still waiting for you to show me when the illegal aliens (marehan) first came Kismayo. You ran away tail between your legs the last time.
In 1925 local authorities from the Harti and Ogaden Somali clans reached an agreement, with the British acting as enforcer. The signatories each had different accounts of the agreed to partition. According to the Ogaden, the pact gave their Sultan Ahmed Magan control of Jubaland at large. The Harti maintained that the agreement stipulated that the part of the city south of the Liboi–Kismayo road would remain under their control, while the Ogaden, and its Mohamed Zubeir subdivision in particular, would administer the area to the north of this.
Where was beesha bo0nta marehan in 1925? Were you guys still running around naked in the forest looking for hyenas?

3 months seems like a quick timeline for these elections, I wonder if Kenya is bold enough to attack SNA troops when they get to the area.

3 months is quick, so the government is really confident about the maritime case. It is also confident about the troops deployments in gedo.

I don't think kenya will attack the sna. By the time the sna start their assault kenya will be long gone.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
3 months is quick, so the government is really confident about the maritime case. It is also confident about the troops deployments in gedo.

I don't think kenya will attack the sna. By the time the sna start their assault kenya will be long gone.
Yup, hopefully this roadmap will provide away for a true reconciliation.

This is the amillionth time ilko.yar kept saying Madoobe is finished :drakelaugh:

Gaajogheeto can join Konfur Galbeed under the puppet lafta gareen if the squatters are not happy with the status quo.

This is the amillionth time ilko.yar kept saying Madoobe is finished :drakelaugh:

Gaajogheeto can join Konfur Galbeed under the puppet lafta gareen if the squatters are not happy with the status quo.
The people of Gedo support their president Ahmed Islam sxb. Don't let Ohio kids from Galgudud fool you.

You got 3 months make the most of it my low iq friend.
:yousmart:

Trending

Latest posts