It's official: Warning for Minnesota Somalis!!!!!!

Wallahi Somalis in the US are finished. They’ll be more hated than Madows
I hope it will be their wakeup call . ADOS movement has been becoming more popular and aa wanna focus on their own issues in fact idk where these Somalis got the confidence to think they’re part of them . Wallahi U.K. blacks have told us repeatedly we’re not the same I’m assuming it’s not the same in America

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
If these people really cared for George Floyd they would check on his family like idk maybe his mom...

RIP
20200528_062110.jpg

Idk why Somalis are saying they are the same as him.

Fucking braindead xoolo are looting household items and kitchen appliances :mahubowtf:
at least get high value shit if you're going to loot like some ape.

Also, congrats on securing Trump a second-term in office and for giving republicans some juicy talking points lads looool:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:

Last edited:
If these people really cared for George Floyd they would check on his family like idk maybe his mom...

RIP
View attachment 121212
Idk why Somalis are saying they are the same as him.
In America most AA are mixed with 30-10% European. Therefore they don’t truly look like full blown Madow from Africa. So this is why they assume Somalis and Madows are the same because the ‘black’ people in America are mixed. So it dilutes the true ‘black’ image.

In America most AA are mixed with 30-10% European. Therefore they don’t truly look like full blown Madow from Africa. So this is why they assume Somalis and Madows are the same because the ‘black’ people in America are mixed. So it dilutes the true ‘black’ image.
1590663378344.jpeg

in America this man Adam clayton is considered black I remember in my class the teacher posted his pic and one girl was like why did u post a white man we were all genuine confused