It's official: Warning for Minnesota Somalis!!!!!!

Somalis literally stand out like a sore thumb, it's crazy.

You see a black person with loose curly hair in Minneapolis, it's a Somali.

You see a black person with a hijab in Minneapolis, It's a Somali.
I really don’t get this with some ppl . 9/10 if ur Somali they’re gonna mention ur ethnicity not ur race .
This ADOS movement needs to become more popular I’m tired of this globalised black identity . I was just fighting this Somali girl who was like we’ve been here for 100 years I was like wtf your ppl only come to America in the 90s . If I was AA I would be offended by these African immigrants who wanna pick and choose when they’re black or not

I hope trump blames this on the Somali community I know he hates them Minnesota Mali’s lol
And if he does best believe no one is gonna defend them

Just like a couple protests sparked the Arab spring i believe this will create a domino effect all over USA and might start some sort of civil war.

:notsureif:

Is this foreshadowing whats to come ? Are we witnessing the collapse of USA ?

:hmm::whoo:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I didn't know that Minnesota Somalis were this ghetto. How have they gone so long without being gunned down by police like madows?
:mindblown:
If they want to act like reer Ferguson, they will be shot like reer Ferguson. Let's see how many of these degenerates die tomorrow.
:mjlaugh:

I didn't know that Minnesota Somalis were this ghetto. How have they gone so long without being gunned down by police like madows?
If they want to act like reer Ferguson, they will be shot like reer Ferguson. Let's see how many of these degenerates die tomorrow.
I now identify as Indian, I look like one, I’m brown skinned 2c hair and Caucasian features. I am not a Somali anymore :nahgirl:

Wallahi deep it. American Somalis are said to be the best diaspora, the best education, healthcare and opportunities. They are the cream of the crop of the Somali race. Yet here we see grown as Somali men robbing and looting. Wallahi it's tiresome, I have taken the Blackpill.

Wallahi deep it. American Somalis are said to be the best diaspora, the best education, healthcare and opportunities. They are the cream of the crop of the Somali race. Yet here we see grown as Somali men robbing and looting. Wallahi it's tiresome, I have taken the Blackpill.
#SomaliExit

They're not ghetto, these xoolos come from regular Somali homes, they just found their opportunity to do xoolo shit because all Minnesotans are doing it too, it's tempting to teenaged faraxs who are agents of chaos.
That's all still true, your not touching the title anytime soon waryaa
:camby:

They're not ghetto, these xoolos come from regular Somali homes, they just found their opportunity to do xoolo shit because all Minnesotans are doing it too, it's tempting to teenaged faraxs who are agents of chaos.

UK Somalis are better in every way.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

All Minnesotans doing something doesn't make it okay, especially when they're 95% gaal. What these animals are doing is inexcusable and their parents are utter failures. I hope the full weight of the law is brought down on them so I can drink their tears on Twitter and GoFundMe.

All Minnesotans doing something doesn't make it okay, especially when they're 95% gaal. What these animals are doing is inexcusable and their parents are utter failures. I hope the full weight of the law is brought down on them so I can drink their tears on Twitter and GoFundMe.
Hooyos seem to disagree

You mean worst. Ain't nobody arguing about this, the whole site agrees lmao.
:mjdontkno:After faraxs were selling gay diaper fetish pics to each other, teasing khaniis faraxs, UK Somalis waved the white flag.
Will see after this foolishness ends. This looting is gonna bring out some absolute gems. Enough ammunition for uk niggas to use.

Trending

Latest posts