It's official: Warning for Minnesota Somalis!!!!!!

You may have your little moments but overall we're the best. This site is all fun and games. Nobody takes it seriously.
I'm being honest with you, worldwide your community is a laughing stock whether you like it or not. This protest/riot is 100% justified and not going to be used as petty "diaspora war" ammo kkkk

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Who cares what the white man thinks? Gosh how I'd love it if Somalis were in their place! Mine's actually 3B but I'm light-skinned so
Keep your hair short
:mjlol: :hmm:What about for university?
His counted as white for the government seen his from north Africa. So i still think white.
The Census Bureau defines White people as follows: "White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa.

But in my opinion he should be classified as Asian not white:mjlol:
But the U.S classified Sudanese as white.

Idk anyone that would think a Sudanese is white
20200528_054234.jpg

I really don’t get this with some ppl . 9/10 if ur Somali they’re gonna mention ur ethnicity not ur race .
This ADOS movement needs to become more popular I’m tired of this globalised black identity . I was just fighting this Somali girl who was like we’ve been here for 100 years I was like wtf your ppl only come to America in the 90s . If I was AA I would be offended by these African immigrants who wanna pick and choose when they’re black or not

We are not the same race though. It isn't about ethnicity I already explained this. Cushites should be their own group of people. If you're basing your race on what the US said, then why not base it on what the italians or the british said. It's already been said we are not the same race since we don't share any dna with them. Don't confuse this. Both nigerian and kenyan are the same race although different ethnicities. But a somali and kenyan are different races not just ethnicity.

We are not the same race though. It isn't about ethnicity I already explained this. Cushites should be their own group of people. If you're basing your race on what the US said, then why not base it on what the italians or the british said. It's already been said we are not the same race since we don't share any dna with them. Don't confuse this. Both nigerian and kenyan are the same race although different ethnicities. But a somali and kenyan are different races not just ethnicity.
Yeah but Twitter halimos are saying we’re the same race

I see where ur coming from . A lot of Somalis are always fighting for other ppls causes

Trending