It's official! SOMALIA takes off her gloves towards SL and orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
somalia has long realised that they wont be shit without somaliland

somaliland was the brains behind the somali republic, it provided the business class and the skilled civil servants that lifted up the republic. Somalia italia was the underclass of the old republic

we gave them a union and they pissed on us. convince me why we should give it another go

Somalis need to be united against Ethiopia, Kenya and the Middle East who wish to harm the Somali people. Somalis are better united. Somalis can solve their issues but we all have a bigger and same threat to deal with.

waraabe

Your superior
Somalis need to be united against Ethiopia, Kenya and the Middle East who wish to harm the Somali people. Somalis are better united. Somalis can solve their issues but we all have a bigger and same threat to deal with.

i would rather unite with xabashi then somalia italia

i want a society were everyone can stand up on their own two feet because that is the key to prosperity

They kind of are ..,even their supreme Sultan declared it although he is a known drunk loose cannon

Sharif is trying to learn English at an advanced age ...and his background doesn't help bc he hails from a less educated tribe
:ufdup:

waraabe

Your superior
So can anyone else. There's strenght in unity though. Besides we are 15 million Somalis. Such a small group of people don't deserve more than 1 country

it is not practical, too many differences for one nation. Good thing our djbooty friends didn't make the same mistake as somaliland

Apollo

VIP
Mao had a nice phrase for illegitimate forms of government: ''paper tigers''. That's what those guys in Mogadishu are.

it is not practical, too many differences for one nation. Good thing our djbooty friends didn't make the same mistake as somaliland

Djibouti voted in favor of unity with Somalia but the French and Afar rigged the vote. They'd be a province today if it weren't for that.

They'll join us soon

waraabe

Your superior
Djibouti voted in favor of unity with Somalia but the French and Afar rigged the vote. They'd be a province today if it weren't for that.

They'll join us soon

it aint going to work. Give me a good reason it will work since it didn't the last time

Apollo

VIP

They'll join us soon

Djibouti is of geostrategic utmost importance. Its sole reason for existence is to secure the Bab el Mandeb [lifeline of global commerce]. Nothing else. It will never be allowed to fall into the hands of Ethiopia, Somaliland, or Somalia for that matter.

it aint going to work. Give me a good reason it will work since it didn't the last time

You just throw away something good because of one dictator. He's dead now and has been for 2 decades.

Our economies are linked. Why make barriers to trade between Somalis? Nomds cross each others lands. Our people marry neighboring clans separated from borders. It doesn't make any sense.

When you suffer a bump, you don't abandon ship. There are thousands of landers in the south and thousands of southerners in the north. You can't create borders to people who have deep links with each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending