It's official! SOMALIA takes off her gloves towards SL and orders

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@7ONE7, xamar isn't looking to become a state, it's part of one regardless of what decisions it makes. That's not how it works :ftw9nwa:

Why do landers act as if everything is about their ictiraaf, wallahi this unionist/secessionist garble de goop stuff is irrelevant to me. We're not even speaking the same language.

You haven't acknowledged anything I've written but it's ok. I knew you wouldn't. Truth hurts. :rolleyes:

@7ONE7, xamar isn't looking to become a state, it's part of one regardless of what decisions it makes. That's not how it works

Idiot it's an insult. Somalia doesn't exist it's just mamulka Xamar since somaliland seceded. Embrace your new name.

Like I said we will deport Somalis from Somalia because we are independent and our hard won idepence will not be stolen by a criminal ruling mamulka Xamar

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Idiot it's an insult. Somalia doesn't exist it's just mamulka Xamar since somaliland seceded. Embrace your new name.

Like I said we will deport Somalis from Somalia because we are independent and our hard won idepence will not be stolen by a criminal ruling mamulka Xamar

So why are you crying?

:chrisfreshhah:

Somalis weak government is doing this to SL now. Imagine when sanctions are lifted, alshabab kicked out, power consolidated in all regions, amison gone and arms embargo lifted?

You best get ictiraf whilst you ahead.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Waryaadhaheen 4/5 somali airlines are owned by Landers. Reer koonfuria taa ogow.

Money talks so mooryans better walk. Knowing their history, isbaaradu oo ay dhulka ku Caan baxeen ayey cirku ku bilaabmayaan

This is dumb. Firstly Somaliland didn't deport anyone, They simply told people to get state issued ID, which they have right to.

Secondly, this move effects people on both sides specifically the business community who go back and forth.

These Somali politicians are absolute animals.

Dadka waa walalo. Yaa la isku diirin.

There are thousands of south somalis who are not effected by this because they are registered idps/refugees etc etc Somaliland just wants to create a national distinction between different citizens of what they see as two different countries. That's hardly a surprise knowing Somalilands official position. It's not the same as what is being touted by many, that South Somalis are being banished because they are south somalis.

I have to say though, SL gov, as usual, completely lacks tact with some of the decisions they make. This is just like what happened with the refugees arriving in berbera.

waraabe

Your superior
This is the problem with reer Somaliland is you people will go to any lengths to defend your government. Walaaltinimo were one side is being abused is not ok.

During the droughts in the 70s reer sheikh isaaq were welcomed, used the farmland and taught skills on these people's land. Smh smh smh.

Reer bay and Bakool have been constantly maligned and sidelined in politics, if this piece of info is actually true I believe it was 100% a good decision. The SFG doesn't represent the isaaq as you people constantly mention so why not advocate for the people it does?

Ugandhishu ain't safe anyways so quit the calcaal.

and isaaq have fed them more then enough since the famines of the 90s and the 2010 , isaaq businessmen have donated money to hawiye children

say thank you isaaq for being my provider

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
and isaaq have fed them more then enough since the famines of the 90s and the 2010 , isaaq businessmen have donated money to hawiye children

say thank you isaaq for being my provider

Don't quote me again. You're really making me despise Isaaqs when I was neutral towards you people.

This is fucking ridiculous. They should've banned the criminal politicians from Hargeisa from traveling abroad under the Somali passport and any other foreign passport. Let the civilians move freely. The Mogadishu-based administration is actually in bed with the SNM criminal warlords in Hargeisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending