Its My Birthday 🎂

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Birthday Bot

My advice to looking and feeling great at any age is never allow others to steal your joy. And guard your emotional energy like armored convoy.

Surround yourself with optimistic people and day ones that keep you grounded. By grounded I do not mean individuals that dismantle you which you have known forever. Rather I mean those that provide constructive criticism balanced with appreciation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes Agatha. Happy birthday to you girl 💯🎉

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by Birthday Bot

My advice to looking and feeling great at any age is never allow others to steal your joy. And guard your emotional energy like armored convoy.

Surround yourself with optimistic people and day ones that keep you grounded. By grounded I do not mean individuals that dismantle you which you have known forever. Rather I mean those that provide constructive criticism balanced with appreciation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy birthday my dear sophisticate :friendhug:. May Allah bless you with happiness success, and a long and healthy life.

Thank you, sis for the warm greetings. I want to steal that emoji's tiara.

That is very sweet of you! I appreciate thoughtful card!

Thank you sis. Where have you been?

Thank you, bro! Will do!
Dance Dancing GIF

Thanks!

Thank you!

Thank you power ranger!

Still a smooth operator, I see. Thank you @Abdisamad.

Thank you Samaroon KANG!

@Sophisticate is Samaroon? Maasha'Allah. I am a big faan of beesha Samaroon Siciid, which automatically translate to being a fan of @Sophisticate. Happy birthday to you sister @Sophisticate. :nvjpqts:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Happy birthday walaal
Thank you, walaal!
Yes Agatha. Happy birthday to you girl 💯🎉
Thank you very much, @BobSmoke. The Agatha Christie reference does not die. :dead:
Happy born day
I was actually expecting a classic Terrance Howard gif. Thank you, @Neero. This will do.
43a42a9cbec6100977f86b7f0bd20a1f.gif

My bday was 2 days ago
Happy belated birthday!
LOL How long do i know u hon?
Almost a decade. :lol:
Happy birthday my dear sophisticate :friendhug:. May Allah bless you with happiness success, and a long and healthy life.
Thank you, lovely cousin. I humbly appreciate your warm greetings and wish the same in all spheres of life!:it0tdo8:
Happy belated birthday
Thank you!
Happy birthday @Sophisticate 🎂 have a nice one and thx for those points to reflect on 🙏
I'm glad you liked the general questions. They are worth pondering from time to time. Thank you again for the lovely greeting. By the way, we're waiting for your podcast. 🙏
Happy birthday fair maiden lol
View attachment 222393
You're blessed to be born in the Spring. The same season and probably month as all of my old flames. I wish I was lying.
giphy.gif

Me when he tells me he was born in May, not the all too common January or July 1st.
@Sophisticate is Samaroon? Maasha'Allah. I am a big faan of beesha Samaroon Siciid, which automatically translate to being a fan of @Sophisticate. Happy birthday to you sister @Sophisticate. :nvjpqts:
Thank you Huuno, I appreciate the love. 🙏
Dhalasho Wacan adeer
Thank you, inadeer. Much appreciated. 🙏

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Happy birthday, @Sophisticate. You're one of the most sensible and intelligent women I know on this forum and a fellow OG member! May Allah bless you and provide you with more happiness, inshallah.

Trending